• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are These Classic Stoneware Products Worth Buying for Your UK Kitchen?

The mini baker is great for making small quantities of bread, muffins, etc. I've never used the easy clean kitchen brush.Thanks for the input!
jcwarr
hi everyone - i am living in the uk for a short bit and i can buy some things here that you can't get in the states. this isn't for selling as i can't promote them in the states - but just wondering if for personal use you would recommend them.
classic stoneware collection: baking bowl, square baker, mini baker (i prefer the classics to new traditions sometimes)
easy clean kitchen brush
cake tester (love this product!!)
thanks for any advice as to how you like these and if they are worth it.

jcwarr said:
hi everyone - i am living in the uk for a short bit and i can buy some things here that you can't get in the states. this isn't for selling as i can't promote them in the states - but just wondering if for personal use you would recommend them.
classic stoneware collection: baking bowl, square baker, mini baker (i prefer the classics to new traditions sometimes)
easy clean kitchen brush
cake tester (love this product!!)
thanks for any advice as to how you like these and if they are worth it.

I love all the stoneware collection:) The cake tester is no longer available.

I love the little cake testers... miss them. I am glad that I have 3.

The cake testers were great. I wish I had bought more!

I think it's silly some of the products they discontinue... for instance, I miss the oven mitts! :(

And all of my guests ask for them too!!

Maybe one day they will bring them back!

Jaye :)

Forward those comments to HO, you just may see them come back.

I have had a lot of people ask for the baking bowl after it was discontinued, but I have one and never use it.

gilliandanielle said:
I have had a lot of people ask for the baking bowl after it was discontinued, but I have one and never use it.

I have someone looking for one right now. The first person to stop me when wearing pc clothing. He just broke his.

I absolutely LOVE my square baker, it gets used several times a week in my kitchen. I've only used my baking bowl a time or two and cake testers are a must have item(I stockpiled some before they were discontinued), I wish they'd bring them back.

1. What products are not available in the US?

As a direct selling company, Pampered Chef is constantly reviewing and updating our product offerings. At this time, we do not have a comprehensive list of products that are not available in the US. However, some products may be exclusive to certain markets and may not be available for purchase in the US.

2. Can I still order products not available in the US?

If a product is not available in the US, it cannot be ordered through the Pampered Chef website or from an independent consultant in the US. However, you may be able to find the product through a consultant or retailer in a market where it is available.

3. Why are some products not available in the US?

Pampered Chef is a global company and our products are tailored to meet the needs and preferences of different markets. Some products may be exclusive to certain markets due to variations in regulations, availability of ingredients, or customer demand.

4. Will products not available in the US ever be sold in the US?

We are constantly evaluating and updating our product offerings based on market trends and customer preferences. While we cannot guarantee that a specific product will be available in the US in the future, we are always looking for ways to expand our product offerings to meet the needs of our customers.

5. What should I do if I want a product that is not available in the US?

If there is a specific product that you are interested in, we recommend reaching out to your consultant or contacting our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to provide more information on the availability of the product or offer suggestions for alternatives that are available in the US. You can also keep an eye on our website and social media channels for any updates on new product releases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • dianevill
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • slapsappyhappy
  • Products and Tips
Replies