• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Product Pictures Available Soon on CC!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of new products every season, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Stoneware Loaf Pan. These products can be viewed through high-quality pictures on the website, social media pages, and through independent consultants. They can be purchased online, through independent consultants, or by contacting customer service. There are also often special promotions and discounts available for new products, and a variety of recipes are available on the website, catalog, and through independent consultants.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
When will pictures of the new products be available on CC? I am trying to make a flyer for my open house and cannot find any of them on CC. Do I have to wait until 9/1? I hope not my open house is on 9/20 and 9/23!?!

Joy from Tasty tidbits posted a free fall flash doc that you can print out. HTH

They're also online when you go to the samples order area and click on the individual items.

What new products does Pampered Chef have?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of new products every season, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. Some of our latest products include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Stoneware Loaf Pan.

Are there pictures available for the new products?

Yes, we have high-quality pictures of all our new products on our website and in our catalog. You can also find pictures on our social media pages and through our independent consultants.

Can I purchase the new products online?

Yes, you can purchase all of our new products online through our website. You can also place orders through our independent consultants or by contacting our customer service team.

Is there any special promotion or discount for the new products?

We often offer special promotions and discounts for our new products. You can check our website or contact your independent consultant for more information on current deals and promotions.

Are there any recipes available for the new products?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes available for our new products on our website and in our catalog. You can also find more recipes on our social media pages and through our independent consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Replies
Views