• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Spring Products Coming Soon? Confused About Sell-a-thon

In summary, the conversation is discussing the upcoming Sell-a-thon in November and part of December, where consultants can earn Spring Products that will be shipped in January. The speaker is trying to clarify if there will be a changeover in January or if it will still be in March. The other person is excited about the extra 5 days for show submissions and mentions that last year the Spring products shipped at the end of January. The conversation also touches on the timing of the Sell-a-thon and the catalog changeover, with the conclusion that everything will be the same except for earning the products in November instead of December.
jrstephens
When "cheating" to look at CN on CC, I saw we can earn Spring Products with a Sell-a-thon in November and part of December and they would be shipped in January. Are we changing over that soon? Or are they just releasing new products like Mid-Season Products? I am confused.

Really, really, really???You aren't joking? I hate it that sell-a-thon is always in December. I never sell a thing!!! I will be so happy if they changed it!!

I'm sure the new stuff will ship after Leadership for those who earned any of it. That's about the same amount of lead time that we had following National Conference.

I saw the flyer for the sell-a-thon. I'm THRILLED that they've allowed for that extra 5 days into December for November show submissions. :D

Last year the Spring products shipped at the end of January so we had time to order samples and paperwork before they go on sale March 1st.

Oh, so it does not mean we are changing over in January? The changeover will still be in March. It seemed like we changed over right after the June Sell-a-thon products shipped out or at least not as much time in between. I was getting worried that I was going to have to buy all new catalogs and stuff already in January!

Sellathon was June, but the products didn't ship until late July after conference. We got them a month before like now, except we are earning them a month early because it is so hard to earn them in December. We will have to wait longer between earning them and receiving them, but everything else will be the same.

The catalog will still change over in March though.

Everything is exactly the same, except we earn them in Nov instead of Dec.

1. What are the new spring products that will be available for sale?

We are excited to announce that our new spring line will include a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and servingware perfect for all your springtime entertaining needs.

2. When will the new spring products be available for purchase?

The new spring products will be available for purchase starting on March 1st.

3. Will there be any special deals or promotions for the spring products?

Yes, we will be having a special sell-a-thon event where you can save up to 20% off on select spring products.

4. Can I still purchase products from the current catalog during the sell-a-thon event?

Yes, you will still be able to purchase products from the current catalog during the sell-a-thon event. However, keep in mind that some products may sell out quickly.

5. How can I stay updated on the release of the new spring products and the sell-a-thon event?

You can stay updated by checking our website and social media pages for any announcements. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive all the latest information directly to your inbox.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefpatti13
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcbrandy
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • nickywsn
  • Products and Tips
Replies