• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reactivating Soon - Looking for New Products & Recipes!

In summary, Pampered Chef releases new products and recipes every season and values customer feedback and suggestions. Some products and recipes may be limited edition, but there will always be new and exciting options available. Discounts can be earned through the host rewards program and previous products and recipes can still be purchased while supplies last.
gratergirl
I am now inactive but will be reactivating within a month. Does anyone know of where I can find or have any pictures of the new products? I won't be getting a CN so won't have anything to show around. Or what about the new recipes in the SB? Where can I find these?
TIA!

Even if you're inactive, you can access Consultant's Corner, where the special edition newsletter is posted. There are pics in there.

Thanks Ann...I'll look there then.

Okay, I tried to bring up the online CN, it won't come up and also when I pressed on the special for March, it wouldn't come up either! I don't know, maybe they're having problems with the site. I can look at anything else on that site except those, what I wanted to see! :-(

1. How often do you release new products and recipes?

At Pampered Chef, we are constantly innovating and creating new products and recipes to enhance your cooking experience. We release new products and recipes every season, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant regularly to stay updated.

2. Can I suggest a product or recipe for you to create?

Yes, we value our customers' feedback and suggestions. You can share your ideas with your consultant or submit them through our website. We cannot guarantee that all suggestions will be implemented, but we are always open to new ideas.

3. Are the new products and recipes limited edition?

Some of our products and recipes may be limited edition, while others may become permanent additions to our collection. It depends on the popularity and demand for the product or recipe. However, we always have new and exciting products and recipes in the works, so there will always be something new to try.

4. Do you offer discounts on new products and recipes?

As a Pampered Chef customer, you have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products through our host rewards program. Your consultant can also provide you with information on any current promotions or discounts on new products and recipes.

5. Can I still purchase previous products and recipes?

While we are always introducing new products and recipes, we understand that our customers may have their favorites from previous collections. You can still purchase these items as long as they are available in our inventory. However, we encourage you to try our new products and recipes to discover new favorites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • chefliz
  • Products and Tips
Replies