• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Products From Incentive Are Shipping!!

In summary, the HO products and aprons are scheduled to ship today, and more were earned than anticipated, so those will come later.
pamperedval
Gold Member
Didn't know where to post this, but just talked to someone at HO for an adjustment and asked about when the products and aprons were coming.

She checked and they are preparing them today - FedEx doesn't have the shipping info yet - so they'll probably go out tomorrow and start arriving on Tuesday!!

YEAH!

Just wanted to give everyone the heads up if you are wondering where your free stuff is...

Hooray! I was just about to look for the other thread about this to ask if anyone had heard anything yet.

I checked my adjustment screen and it still isn't showing up, but I am so excited that they are at least getting ready to ship!

YEee Haww!!!

I have a show on Weds and Fri of next week and can't wait to show them!

Yahoo!!!!:) :D

WOOOOOOOOOO! I can't wait to get my apron!!! I want the other stuff, too, but I REALLY want the apron!

I can't wait to get my stuff!!

YEAH! I'm excited to get all the stuff, but that pink does NOT match my kitchen...LOL! Oh well, I'll pull out and use it anyway. :)

spoiledchef said:
YEAH! I'm excited to get all the stuff, but that pink does NOT match my kitchen...LOL! Oh well, I'll pull out and use it anyway. :)
It doesn't have to match! It looks nice and springy for, well, Spring!
I can't wait!!!

WoooHooo! I can't wait! So excited for those products!

[[[sniffing]]] Too bad my box will not have an apron included![[[sniff]]]

I just checked my adjustment screen, and nothing showing yet....

That is great news! Thanks for posting this information.

:( I didn't earn the HWC products, congrats everyone that did though!! I WILL be celebrating with everyone when Mid-Season products begin shipping :) :)

I am at a retreat that our Exec Dir is putting on. I asked about them, and she dialed up HO. Yes, they are on the way!

Great. But the aprons won't be out until April. More were earned that anticipated, so those will come later.

Thank you for posting this. I was really hoping to get it today for an expo I have tomorrow. Guess I'll just put up a flyer ;-). Sad about the apron, I love pink and would start wearing that all of the time!

Yay! I JUST got mine! They are all so cool. I LOVE the apron. It's a nice light pink color and I can't wait to wear it.:D I'm so excited for all these products. The flexible scraper is neat...it is silicone and the handle and head are heat safe to 428. Can't wait to show them off!:)

428??? that is a very random number! I wonder how many they melted to figure that exact number out :)

GourmetGirl said:
428??? that is a very random number! I wonder how many they melted to figure that exact number out :)
That's probably something even in Centigrade, which is how most testing is done (in Metric).

Let's see- yep, that's 220 C.

You are lucky you got your apron. Another thread said that more were earned than they had expected so they won't be shipped until April. (According to the adjustment screen I am lucky too!)

I just checked and my products are coming on Wednesday. I didn't earn the apron but am excited to be getting the other products!

I am sooo excited I was just wondering about that. I can't wait to get them now. Thanks for the info

Where is Joe? *incessant foot tapping going on here*

Mine came this morning - apron too!

These types of deliveries never show up on tracking for me - I just get them when they come...

Okay, Joe arrived when I was locked up in my office doing tax stuff. Love love love it! I am surprised how nice the scraper is and how lethal the knife is. :)

Thanks for clarifying that Deb, I was trying to figure out your message.

Oops! Joe is my Fed Ex delivery guy. :)

I thought Joe was someone at home. LOL!!!!!!! Now I fully understand. When I am waiting for a delivery I always say Andy where are you? Thank goodness my husband knows who Andy is by now!

Woo Hoo....mine will be here in a few days too....sans apron, but that's okay (maybe next time).....I got the products!

I tracked mine and they will be here on the 28th!! I cannot wait!

jrstephens said:
I tracked mine and they will be here on the 28th!! I cannot wait!
OK, I know how to go into the adjustments screen and search and found that mine shipped on Friday. How are you guys tracking to know when they are to be delivered??

KellyTheChef said:
OK, I know how to go into the adjustments screen and search and found that mine shipped on Friday. How are you guys tracking to know when they are to be delivered??
Take the "show" number from the adjustment screen and use that to build a Reference number on the FedEx site.

On FedEx.com, go to Track> By Reference. Leave the account number blank, then type your reference number. It should be your consultant number + the "show" number + 01.

So if you are consultant 123456, and the incentive was listed as Show G987, your reference number will be 123456g98701.

Then pick USA and enter your ZIP code.

Anyone get their stuff yet?? Mine is on the truck and will come this afternoon! I never got a notice about the apron being delayed... does this give me glimmer of hope that my apron will actually be in the box??

Don't hold your breath, Gillian. They aren't shipping until April 9. Even then, they'll ship in the order earned.

chefann said:
Take the "show" number from the adjustment screen and use that to build a Reference number on the FedEx site.

On FedEx.com, go to Track> By Reference. Leave the account number blank, then type your reference number. It should be your consultant number + the "show" number + 01.

So if you are consultant 123456, and the incentive was listed as Show G987, your reference number will be 123456g98701.

Then pick USA and enter your ZIP code.
Thank you sooooooooo much!

raebates said:
Don't hold your breath, Gillian. They aren't shipping until April 9. Even then, they'll ship in the order earned.
Bummer! Why didn't everyone get a notice about them being delayed??

I did read that some here got their aprons already.

gilliandanielle said:
Bummer! Why didn't everyone get a notice about them being delayed??
Gillian to be sure you if you are getting your apron or not you could go to product adjustment and click on the HWC "G" shipment and see what is in your box.

Mine are not even showing in the product adjustments yet!?!? Boo-hoo!
Sheryl

pamperedharriet said:
Gillian to be sure you if you are getting your apron or not you could go to product adjustment and click on the HWC "G" shipment and see what is in your box.
I didn't even think to do that!! It is in there alright!! :D I can't wait for Mr. Blue and Orange to get here!

Glad I could make your day, Gillian!

I get so busy "cheating" to find out info that I forgot to even look at the contents of the box- the whole point of the adjustments screen!! DUH!!

gilliandanielle said:
I get so busy "cheating" to find out info that I forgot to even look at the contents of the box- the whole point of the adjustments screen!! DUH!!

I guess it's the pregnancy that's got you forgetful. LOL! ;)

Yeah, yeah, I'll blame the pregnancy... :D

BOOOOO!! I just tracked my package (for the 20th time today, LOL!) and now it says 'not due for delivery' because it shipped 2nd day air and isn't due until tomorrow. I was so excited that my stuff sat in Anchorage all weekend and I thought it would be here today. I can't wait to play with my stuff!

Aww. Maybe it's because you earned yours before I earned mine??

Related to Hwc Products From Incentive Are Shipping!!

1. When can I expect my HWC products from the incentive to ship?

The products and aprons are currently being prepared and will most likely be shipped out tomorrow. You can expect them to start arriving on Tuesday.

2. Will I receive a tracking number for my shipment?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number from FedEx.

3. Do I need to contact Pampered Chef for a shipping update?

No need to contact us for a shipping update. Your products are being prepared and will be shipped out soon.

4. I haven't received my free products yet, should I be worried?

No need to worry! The products are currently being prepared and will be shipped out soon. You should start receiving them on Tuesday.

5. Will all the products and aprons be shipped at the same time?

Yes, all of the products and aprons from the HWC incentive will be shipped out together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
chefmarey
  • pcleah
  • Products and Tips
Replies