• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost HWC Sales with a May Host Incentive - 20 Products for Free!

In summary, Ann is considering offering a host incentive for her May hosts, which could include collecting orders of 20 HWC products to get a free HWC product of their choice.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I was thinking of offering a host incentive for my May hosts. Some were along the lines of them collecting orders 20 HWC products to get their choice of HWC product for free. What do you think? Or give them the HWC trio bowl for free/same value off the other host speical? Just a thought to try to boost HWC sales. I have 5 parties so far and 1 booth.

I'm offering them a free HWC product when they have orders for 10 or more of that product. So if their show has 12 orders for the scrubber, they get that free.

So if they sell 10 of all three, you'll give them all three for free. I like that offer. Hmmm....

And if they sell 10 each of all 3, that's a $200 show. (10 x $5) + (10 x $6) + (10 x $10) = $210. So they'll have earned a host discount and it won't cost me $20 for the freebies, and they'll be eligible for the host item.

That was my thought about promoting them to sell the HWC products. There are some people out there who will never buy PC stuff but will if it supports this kind of cause. I've already encouraged all my hosts to talk about the products - a few of them booked specifically in May for them so I thought a little boost would help. Plus the idea of giving them the guest special over the host special is that I would still make commission.

Exactly! You put the guest items on their host order, so there's a discount already and you'll earn commission on it, too. So your final cost is actually less.

I already know that, was just trying to figure out what exactly I wanted to do. I like your idea, now I need to go print some postcards to send to my hosts!

Ann,
I noticed someone else pointed out to make sure I share my goal with my hosts. I'm hoping to sell at least 100 HWC products. With 5 shows, that's 20 per show. I'm going to make sure to include that on my postcard.

Yep. Did that. I sent out an email yesterday with the HWC info and my goal to sell 200 items. (That's probably not going to happen, but it'll help get me closer to 150 than if I said 150. ;) ) There was another thread in which I posted the text from that note. It has info on several ways to help reach my goal, and how to pre-order (I created a May show on my PWS with me as the host, and people can order the products now. I'll submit them at the beginning of the month.)

Yeah, I think that was in my last question when I needed to send out an email. I did send out an email with combined text from you and Linda. I have an order for 4 so far but I did forget to put my goal! So I think I will motivate my hosts with my goal and I am also going to send out some postcards to friends and family.

1. How does the May Host Incentive work?

The May Host Incentive allows a host to earn 20 free products by hosting a party with a minimum of $650 in sales and 2 bookings. The host can choose any 20 products from our catalog as their free gifts.

2. Can the 20 free products be combined with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, the 20 free products can be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, the host must still meet the minimum requirements of $650 in sales and 2 bookings to receive the free products.

3. Are there any exclusions to the 20 free products?

The only exclusion is that the free products cannot be used towards the purchase of a starter kit or towards a host's own order.

4. Can the May Host Incentive be used for both in-person and virtual parties?

Yes, the May Host Incentive can be used for both in-person and virtual parties. As long as the party meets the minimum requirements and is submitted during the month of May, the host can earn the 20 free products.

5. How can I promote the May Host Incentive to my potential hosts?

You can promote the May Host Incentive by sharing the details on social media, mentioning it in your party invitations, and highlighting it during your parties. You can also use our customizable graphics and templates to create eye-catching promotions for your potential hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • lisaluvs2cook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
Replies