• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has Earned the Hwc Products?

In summary, the Host With the Most (HWC) "PINK" products are being earned by multiple consultants through sales and bookings. The deadline for earning these products is March 15th, and they will be shipped out in mid-March. Consultants are also hopeful for earning the HWC apron, but it seems unlikely for some due to show schedules. Some consultants are using phone sales and extra effort to try and earn the apron.
I just submitted my three shows this morning. I already posted that on another thread but im just excited. I cant help but spread the word!!! I love pink stuff. And I wanted that Apron soooo bad

I just submitted my 2nd show - I'm psyched to at least get the products since I didn't get them last year. I may be able to close out a catalog show before the 15th if not then it's going towards my mid-season products - can't wait to see the pink stuff!:)

I submitted 2 shows, 1 yesterday and 1 today, and will submit the 3rd (for my PINK apron) tonight or tomorrow!! WOOHOO!! I LOVE PINK!!

Now I can't decide if I should send in my weekend shows to get the apron or wait until Thursday (especially since they are already over $1250). Maybe I will put the $600 show in now to get the apron and save the $1000 show for Thursday. I have another show Friday so I would get my M.S. products after I submit that I guess!

I am such a dolt!! I had a Spring kick-off last week that was $600 in sales. I should have split it so I could've had my 2 shows in. But I didn't!! I had 2 gals working on catalog shows and thought for sure that they would do as asked. But NO NO NO!! So...now I am going to ask my host from tonight to close on Thursday. And I'm running a 3-Day sale. So far my responses have been "I need to exchange an item", "Please take me off your list" and "I want to join your team"

Okay that last one was AWESOME!!! But I still need 2 more shows!! I want/need/ have to have the HWC products AND apron!!

Can you call the catalog hosts back and offer them an extra incentive if they hold their shows right this second and get the orders to you on Thursday?

I just submitted my 3rd March show, so I'll be getting the apron soon, along with all the other HWC stuff! Yea! Can't wait to wear the apron at my late March-April shows to get May shows!

pamperedgirl3 said:
I just submitted my 3rd March show, so I'll be getting the apron soon, along with all the other HWC stuff! Yea! Can't wait to wear the apron at my late March-April shows to get May shows!

Great JOB!!!:D :D

gilliandanielle said:
Can you call the catalog hosts back and offer them an extra incentive if they hold their shows right this second and get the orders to you on Thursday?

Nope! I spoke with them last night and 1 gal only has $13 in orders. She says she won't even see most of her friends until the 21st. Some big shingdig I guess. And the other hadn't even taken the packet out of the envelope. I had been calling her since before I sent it and she hadn't called me back. I finally called at 10pm last night and spoke with her (I would never ordinarily call that late, but they are college friends of ours so the formalities are a little lax). She will be sending the books to work with her husband. Still won't have anything collected by Thursday.

gilliandanielle said:
Now I can't decide if I should send in my weekend shows to get the apron or wait until Thursday (especially since they are already over $1250). Maybe I will put the $600 show in now to get the apron and save the $1000 show for Thursday. I have another show Friday so I would get my M.S. products after I submit that I guess!

I personally would wait to make sure you get the Mid Season ones. I was suppose to have a show Thursday night and that was what I was going to do. Notice I say "supposed." But she is still going to do a catalog show and she always has awesome catalog shows.

Me personally, would rather make sure I get Mid Season products instead of the apron. But I guess it really depends on what you really want the most. I have gotten tired of wearing my apron and am going to buy a shirt to start wearing. I know I would use the MS more.

PampMomof3 said:
Why don't you change them to the 16th and 17th? It doesn't matter what day you held them on.

Kristi, that is exaclty what I was going to suggest until I saw you already had.

Great minds think a like! :D

I submitted one show so far...my open house.
I have 2 catalog shows going for March that have been running since either the end of Feb or early March...so they should be ready to close SOON!

I had a show March 8th and one on March 10th... both should be closing soon...but may not close until after the 15th...that's fine...I need the Mid-season products...My husband HAS TO HAVE the Salad Spinner...after that spinach scare a few months ago... PERFECT TIMING PC!!
:)
Best of luck every one!!

Oh my, I can't keep up and I am addicted. Do you all know how hard it is to actually work at my other job and read these? I am so lucky I haven't gotten caught yet.

I have had a roller coaster of I am going to have 3 no I am going to have 2 no it is now 3. I have a friend who lives in Sinagpore e-mail that she has someone who is placing over $200 in an order. We were waiting to see if she could get some other orders... not yet so it is getting submitted as is tonight as a show. That is show #1.

Show #2 - I have a catalog show from my hair salon going on. I have told her I need to submit by Thursday so I am going to call tonight to remind her as well.

Show #3 - well I was doing a Mystery Host show for tonight and until yesterday no one had said they were coming. I had set it up with 2 dates and thought ok no biggie I will get on the phone for next weeks but what am I going to do for this 3rd show. Well, last night I got a call of someone coming - we talked and she decided because she lives almost an hour away (I would have been embarrassed if she would have been the only one there) so she gave me her order on the phone. I had another submit an order by e-mail and a couple other potential orders. I think it is going to eek by as maybe a $200 show!

Yahoo! I am looking forward to getting the HWC products AND apron

I just submitted my 2nd show today. Yea!!!! I have the new pink products. Now to get the apron. I have a show done and waiting on the host to close. I need to call her tonight and get it closed!!! I don't need the apron but I WANT IT!!!

jrstephens said:
Me personally, would rather make sure I get Mid Season products instead of the apron. But I guess it really depends on what you really want the most. I have gotten tired of wearing my apron and am going to buy a shirt to start wearing. I know I would use the MS more.

I look at it like I want to earn the Apron - you can't buy it later. After the last time I didn't earn a HWC apron or some other one and really wanted it I don't want to say 'would of could of should of. The bad part is you can't just say ok, I will get it as a sample.

The mid-season products you still have plenty of time to earn and it can happen. Don't get me wrong I really really really want the mid-season products since I was one of those who religiously wrote down Salad Spinner on the suggestion sheet at conference. I am thinking positive that I will get the $1,250 in sales by April 20th to get those.

I think tonight the phone is going to be my best friend just to make sure.

chef_kimmo said:
I look at it like I want to earn the Apron - you can't buy it later. After the last time I didn't earn a HWC apron or some other one and really wanted it I don't want to say 'would of could of should of. The bad part is you can't just say ok, I will get it as a sample.

The mid-season products you still have plenty of time to earn and it can happen. Don't get me wrong I really really really want the mid-season products since I was one of those who religiously wrote down Salad Spinner on the suggestion sheet at conference. I am thinking positive that I will get the $1,250 in sales by April 20th to get those.

I think tonight the phone is going to be my best friend just to make sure.

Good Luck Kim. I hope you get it if you have not already!

I'm glad I earned the apron b/c I am getting tired of wearing my denim one & I also want to help promote the program. It is amazing to me how many of my guests have been to tons of shows, but have never heard of HWC. So this way, I can start talking about it once I get the apron to wear to my shows. I think I only had 1-2 May shows last year, so I'm hoping wearing the apron will get me more this year so I can help raise more money for HWC.

When do they ship out to us anyways?

I have already submitted two shows. I have a Mystery Hostess Night on the 15th. I will be closing that show that night. I know that it will make because I already have $150 in outside orders collected. I have 10 people showing up for the Mystery Hostess night. Hopefully I will get some more orders. Either way I will still submit my 3rd show:)

heat123 said:
When do they ship out to us anyways?

all they said was mid-month so we'll see! I want them NOW!!!

I only have one show submitted so far, but have a catalog show going (don't think she's going to close in time, since she just called me back again yesterday to have me mail her more catalogs...) and I asked my neighbor at the last minute last Friday if she could round up $150 in orders for me since she works at a very large office. She is working on it and will be closing her show Thursday night. So, looks like I will get the products, but probably not the apron.

You never know Kelly! Good Luck!:D

pamperedlinda said:
The first half of my month is falling apart....I've got my fingers crossed!

Right there with ya sister!!

I posted my first two shows, so I should get them the products...starting off with a bang.:)

JenBowen said:
I posted my first two shows, so I should get them the products...starting off with a bang.:)

Yeah! I love it! Starting off with a bang! So, you must be new?

I have earned the products, but not the apron. :(

Just submitted my 3rd show!! WOOHOO!! I get the apron!!

I got my 3 shows in- now I wait to decide if I put my $950 show in today or wait until tomorrow...I could really use the commission on the 23rd but that gets me almost to my mid-season if I put it in tomorrow!!

I've earned everything but the apron as of this second. But -- I've got a catalog show that is supposed to close today, so then I'll earn the apron (we're hoping). So, I'm still hanging in there. I feel confident about the mid-season products b/c I've got a show on the 16th, 22nd, and 25th still of this month. We'll see!

Yes I am very new....

Yay! I managed to scrounge up enough orders to get that $450 and submit 3 shows for my apron! WOOOHOO! So I might have had to cheat a little and throw an order on there from myself, but it's not like I wasn't going to order it soon enough anyhow...

speedychef said:
Yay! I managed to scrounge up enough orders to get that $450 and submit 3 shows for my apron! WOOOHOO! So I might have had to cheat a little and throw an order on there from myself, but it's not like I wasn't going to order it soon enough anyhow...

Yay, good for you. :D

Ok as of 11:45 on Thursday I submitted 4 shows and earned it all.... YEA!!!!:p :p

I'm getting it all too!!! I submitted two and was holding out for a book party that didn't work out. I had a lady call me last week and say she had some ladies in her office who wanted to order stuff. So we put them all together and called it a show! Perfect timing!! My sales ended up being $2150!! Very exciting!! My first 30 days just ended yesterday too...and I got it all in before then...so I was soooo excited to earn double credit!! I can't wait to get the products and get on that APRON!! WOO HOO!!!

PCCHeather0506 said:
I'm getting it all too!!! I submitted two and was holding out for a book party that didn't work out. I had a lady call me last week and say she had some ladies in her office who wanted to order stuff. So we put them all together and called it a show! Perfect timing!! My sales ended up being $2150!! Very exciting!! My first 30 days just ended yesterday too...and I got it all in before then...so I was soooo excited to earn double credit!! I can't wait to get the products and get on that APRON!! WOO HOO!!!

Wow that is fantastic. Way to go.

I got 4 shows in before the deadline, and have 3 more this month and 3 next month (before the 20th) to put in towards the mid season! I LOVE free stuff and I love to hear my DH groan when I unpack MORE PC products and he can't complain about the money I spent!

Woo HooI earned the HWC Products and the Apron too, now if my hostess can decide what she wants for her half price item.

I told her I've got to submit by 8 PM tonight, lol. so I've got time.

So excited, and I'm hopeful for Mid Season, as I've got 2 shows this weekend and 4 more before end of month if all goes as planned.

Lisa

I submitted my 2nd show last night! YAHOO!

JenBowen said:
Yes I am very new....

Well Congratulations on earning extras! Great Job!!!:D

I was able to earn it all. YEAH!

anyone know when they are shipping them out????
Hmmmmmmmmm I wonder.....:D

It said mid-march so I am assuming soon and they just wanted to know who got the apron too so they can ship them all together...

I'll be transmitting my third tonight at 10:30 eastern. (I'm holding it in case the one hold-out decides to order.) Woo hoo!

I just submitted my 2 shows! *whew* Took a bit of work but I got them in!!

I submitted two shows this month so I earned them except the apron. Can't wait to get them! The small measure all cup that I have from years past is in my dog's food bucket and now I'll have one to show and to use for everyday!

I use my measure all cup all the time for smaller measurements, so I can't wait to get a smaller one! I am SO excited! I guess I should order another small caddy so I can have two separate set-ups instead of constantly switching out the bowls!

I need a caddy too. I keep on saying I'm going to add one to a show and never do. Guess I'll have to put another post it note on my desk!

I am going insane right at the moment. I submitted 1 show already, but need to close Tuesday's show to make it. She said Oh I have my MIL's order I will call you this afternoon. No call. I am getting ready to go bowling, and possibly could not make it back in time to submitt. Well let's try one more time before I go keep your fingers crossed.

I'm crossing my fingers for you Amanda and have fun bowling tonight! Love your new avatar too!

I just submitted shows 2 and 3! Hooray!

<h2>1. What are the HWC products and how can I earn them?</h2><p>The HWC (Help Whip Cancer) products are special edition pink products that Pampered Chef offers in the month of March to support breast cancer awareness. To earn them, you need to submit at least $2000 in sales between March 1st and March 15th.</p><h2>2. Can I earn the HWC products if I am a new consultant?</h2><p>Yes, all consultants have the opportunity to earn the HWC products regardless of how long they have been with Pampered Chef. As long as you meet the sales criteria, you can earn the products.</p><h2>3. Do online orders count towards earning the HWC products?</h2><p>Yes, online orders count towards your sales total for earning the HWC products. However, the shows must still be held and submitted between March 1st and March 15th.</p><h2>4. Can I earn multiple sets of HWC products?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn multiple sets of HWC products if you meet the sales criteria for each set. For example, if you submit $4000 in sales, you can earn two sets of HWC products.</p><h2>5. Do I automatically earn the Apron if I meet the sales criteria for the HWC products?</h2><p>No, the Apron is a separate incentive and must be earned in addition to the HWC products. You must submit at least $2500 in sales between March 1st and March 15th to earn the Apron. However, you can earn both the HWC products and the Apron if you meet both sales criteria.</p>

1. What are the HWC products and how can I earn them?

The HWC (Help Whip Cancer) products are special edition pink products that Pampered Chef offers in the month of March to support breast cancer awareness. To earn them, you need to submit at least $2000 in sales between March 1st and March 15th.

2. Can I earn the HWC products if I am a new consultant?

Yes, all consultants have the opportunity to earn the HWC products regardless of how long they have been with Pampered Chef. As long as you meet the sales criteria, you can earn the products.

3. Do online orders count towards earning the HWC products?

Yes, online orders count towards your sales total for earning the HWC products. However, the shows must still be held and submitted between March 1st and March 15th.

4. Can I earn multiple sets of HWC products?

Yes, you can earn multiple sets of HWC products if you meet the sales criteria for each set. For example, if you submit $4000 in sales, you can earn two sets of HWC products.

5. Do I automatically earn the Apron if I meet the sales criteria for the HWC products?

No, the Apron is a separate incentive and must be earned in addition to the HWC products. You must submit at least $2500 in sales between March 1st and March 15th to earn the Apron. However, you can earn both the HWC products and the Apron if you meet both sales criteria.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef tso
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • MissChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Miss Cori
  • PampMomof3