• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has Earned Free Products Through the Sell a Thon?

In summary, the conversation discusses the progress of various individuals in earning free products through their sales with their company, PC. Some have reached level 1, while others have already achieved higher levels. There are also mentions of personal challenges and celebrations in meeting their goals. Overall, everyone seems satisfied with their progress and looking forward to reaching higher levels.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I'm wondering who has earned the free products, so far, and what levels have you hit?

The month is almost over and I have yet to reach level 1. :( Which is such an easy goal.

I have reached level 1. I did 3 shows with a total of $2100.00 in comm. sales. I wish I could have gotten a couple of catty's going, I may have reached level 2. But I had tooooo many things going on with my daughters graduation party, training someone to do my job of 15 years and traveling with my hubby that is just wasn't a good month for me and PC. But thats what is great about PC, it works around your schedule!!:D I did what I could and I'm happy!!:)

I've got level 2 already, reaching for level 3, but I'm not thinking it's going to work out.

bbauman07 said:
I'm wondering who has earned the free products, so far, and what levels have you hit?

The month is almost over and I have yet to reach level 1. :( Which is such an easy goal.

Me me me!!
I am thrilled to say that in psite of SEVERAL cancellations and rescheduls, I managed to squeak my way to level 2!

I've gotten to Level 1. Would have loved level 2, but oh well!

I am 200 dollars away from Level 2, I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will reach it.

pamperedalf said:
I am 200 dollars away from Level 2, I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will reach it.

Much like you... I'm $165 away from level 2 and I want to reach it SOOO BAD! I still have one show left to close and my fingers are crossed as well!!!

I DID!!!:D Right now I have earned Level 2 but I am only $330 away from reaching level 3!! I WILL DO IT!! I have a week left and tons of family flying in starting today and no more shows but some how, I will!!!:D

After I submit my last show I'll hit level 1. I'm glad I got to one level.. was looking pretty grim there.. was only $40 away and I was going to buy stuff on my own just to hit it! lol

Congrats to everyone that made at least level 1 :)

I am at level 1 now, but I will have 7 shows to close this week, so hoping for level 2, if not level 3, we shall see !!!

Related to Who Has Earned Free Products Through the Sell a Thon?

1. How do I know if I have earned free products through the Sell a Thon?

The best way to check if you have earned free products through the Sell a Thon is by logging into your Pampered Chef account and going to the "My Rewards" section. Here, you will be able to view your current rewards and see if you have any free products available to redeem.

2. Can I choose which free products I want to redeem?

Yes, you can choose which free products you want to redeem as long as they are within the allotted reward value. You can mix and match products or choose one higher-priced product, as long as it falls within the reward value.

3. How long do I have to redeem my free products?

You have 60 days from the end of the Sell a Thon period to redeem your free products. After this time, the rewards will expire and cannot be redeemed.

4. Can I earn free products multiple times during the Sell a Thon?

Yes, you can earn free products multiple times during the Sell a Thon. Each time you reach the reward value, you will be able to redeem the free products. However, keep in mind that you can only redeem rewards once per month.

5. Can I combine my free products with other discounts or promotions?

No, free products earned through the Sell a Thon cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. The free products will be applied to your order first, and then any additional discounts will be applied.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • mom4angela
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chef tso
  • Products and Tips
Replies