• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has Earned Free Products in the Sellathon?

In summary, the author earned two shows and the $1500 category. They also earned the two show and the $50 PC$1 show in for $50 PC$$. If their show on Friday night is $1162, they will jump up to $3,000.
DebPC
Staff member
I have earned the 2 show and $1500 catagory.

I also earned the 2 show and the $1500 category. If my show on Friday night is $1162 then I will jump up to $3,000.....last one of the month. It could happen!

I did not earn the two shows :( But did earn the 1,500 :)

I have two shows this weekend, so I'm hoping for some good sales. I already submitted the one show earlier this month that barely qualified is that I could earn the 50PC$

Last edited:
1 show in for $50 PC$$, a second show in for the 2 show level. Hoping for good sales on the two catalog shows that are still out there to hit the $1500 level.

I have been surviving on just catalog shows since October and moved into my house 2 weeks ago after living in temporary housing and hotel for 3 months. My first live show here is Feb 3 so I will finally be back in the swing soon!!

Not me. January has been an awful month for me. Between the holidays and moving, I have found too many excuses to get on that phone :(.

2 shows and going for the $3000 mark almost there. Flu has hit around here its been crazy

two shows in (one on Jan 7th for the $50) and the other today to bring me over $1700 in sales. last nights show is at $600 and 3 more to do and all to close by Jan 31
Aiming for the top but thinking $6000.... flu and cold weather is hurting my attendance so working the fb event page with tips and product pictures.

2 shows in, almost to $1500 - hoping to hit $3000!! If I do that will be my highest month in a LONG TIME!

my goal was $3000! Made it and even realized I went over $4000!! IM TRHILLED!! 4,000 a month will get me San Diego!!!

I've got my 2 shows in and 2 more to go. I'm closing one tomorrow and one next Wednesday. I'm hoping to reach my $1500 goal! These shows have been low dollar facebook shows. The two outstanding ones are my potentially big ones. I'm crossing my fingers!

Super excited because I actually hit the $6000 level! First time since I became a consultant. Was shooting for $3000, but had some amazing hosts this month.

I sqeeked over the 3k mark at the lst minute. And 1 show didn't close in time- I'm happy!

I did $3011.00 for January! Nothing like scraping by!

chefsteph07 said:
I did $3011.00 for January! Nothing like scraping by!

I know what you mean...$1507 for January! Disappointing, but the flu has taken over our area! I had three shows cancel! :cry:

Chef Bev- feel for you. We've all had months like that. I've learned to let it go when you have no control. Hopefully when they do have their sow- they'll be amazing!

What is the Sellathon and how do I earn free products?

The Sellathon is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants where you can earn free products by meeting certain sales goals. You can earn free products by reaching a specific dollar amount in sales or by booking a certain number of parties during the Sellathon period.

Who can participate in the Sellathon?

All active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the Sellathon and earn free products.

How do I know if I have earned free products in the Sellathon?

You can check your progress towards earning free products in the Sellathon by logging into your consultant account on our website. You will also receive regular updates from your team leader about your progress.

When will I receive my free products earned in the Sellathon?

Free products earned in the Sellathon will be shipped to you directly after the promotion period has ended. Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping and delivery.

What if I have questions or need help with the Sellathon?

If you have any questions or need assistance with the Sellathon, please reach out to your team leader or contact our customer service team. We are here to support you and help you achieve your goals during the Sellathon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefChris
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
milkangel
Replies
Views
Admin Greg