• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has Earned the Hwc Products?

In summary, the Host With the Most (HWC) "PINK" products are being earned by multiple consultants through sales and bookings. The deadline for earning these products is March 15th, and they will be shipped out in mid-March. Consultants are also hopeful for earning the HWC apron, but it seems unlikely for some due to show schedules. Some consultants are using phone sales and extra effort to try and earn the apron.
My host just called. She added her friend's order, and show #3 is in! Yippee!!!! I can't wait to see that pink apron!

WAHOO!!!

I just turned in show number three! I am so excited about earning the HWC apron!

Lisa

I never followed up with my surprise catalog host, so no apron for me.

Oh well...

Good luck Amanda! I love bowling- I wish I could go with you!

DebbieJ said:
I never followed up with my surprise catalog host, so no apron for me.

Oh well...

Is that because you were watching Grey's Deb?????

Nooooooooooooo! No Grey's secrets please!! I still have over an hour!

No secrets from me Gillian, I dont watch it!:cool:

Wheh! Close call! My DH accuses me of searching for spoilers but I like to wait... I just hate when I am reading something else and a Grey's tidbit slips in.

Guess it is the price you pay for living in Alaska...and the freezing temps and huge snowstorms. Ugg! Maybe I'll come stay with you! I'll see Grey's first and get to wear shorts!

yaay! I just submitted my second show! :D I was having some computer issues, so I finally got in. Really wanted the apron, and thought I was going to get it, but my catalog host wants to hold out for more orders til next week. BUT, I'm just happy to get anything FREE!

amy07 said:
BUT, I'm just happy to get anything FREE!

That's the attitude to have!!! We sure do LOVE FREE!!! :D

Well, dang! I had a show tonight and she wasn't ready to close. I'm getting the products, but not the apron. I'm bummed! If anyone gets it and dooesn't want it, pm me!
Man, I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close!! grrr....I even told her I wanted to close tonight. She has 3 more orders she's waiting for. Bummer! Oh well...that show will go towards my FREE midseason products...that's all! (Gotta think positive, right??)

pcchris said:
Well, dang! I had a show tonight and she wasn't ready to close. I'm getting the products, but not the apron. I'm bummed! If anyone gets it and dooesn't want it, pm me!
Man, I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close!! grrr....I even told her I wanted to close tonight. She has 3 more orders she's waiting for. Bummer! Oh well...that show will go towards my FREE midseason products...that's all! (Gotta think positive, right??)

Hey CHris, Make sure you date if for the 16th so it does go towards the mid-season!!;)

Yep, I'll do that! I wish we could back date though, so I could get that apron!! Oh well.....<sigh>! I have 3 more shows this month alone, so it shouldn't be a problem getting the mid season products free...wahoo!

Okay I just submitted show # 2, it says that I submitted @ 11:58 Central time, so I made it. I have been sweating bullets. I got home at 9:30 & called my host, she didn't get her MIL's order ugh! so It barely made a show, then P3 wouldn't let me submitt, said it didn't have an internet connection. So I rebooted the comp. & then it had to do the update, man was I really sweating it. Finially done w/ the updates and it let me submitt. Nothing like down to the wire....Bowling went good, I got cake for my b-day coming up and I think I have my sister as a recruit....She wants to only do catalog shows, but is worried about finding them. So we will see.Sorry Gill you couldn't go bowling, it's kinda a long flight.Thanks Harriet, I like my new AVATAR (ANN aren't you proud I am spelling it correctly) too. I will go stay at this resort, even if it kills me!

Submitted 2 shows/2 catalog shows/$2800 in sales today.... have 7 more shows to close for the end of the month. Tonight's show is sitting at $1100 so far with more to collect, so it should be a very PINK and GREEN month for me! :D :eek:

pamperedalf said:
Okay I just submitted show # 2, it says that I submitted @ 11:58 Central time, so I made it. I have been sweating bullets. I got home at 9:30 & called my host, she didn't get her MIL's order ugh! so It barely made a show, then P3 wouldn't let me submitt, said it didn't have an internet connection. So I rebooted the comp. & then it had to do the update, man was I really sweating it. Finially done w/ the updates and it let me submitt. Nothing like down to the wire....

Bowling went good, I got cake for my b-day coming up and I think I have my sister as a recruit....She wants to only do catalog shows, but is worried about finding them. So we will see.

Sorry Gill you couldn't go bowling, it's kinda a long flight.

Thanks Harriet, I like my new AVATAR (ANN aren't you proud I am spelling it correctly) too. I will go stay at this resort, even if it kills me!

Maybe next time! I would love to join you sometime!

Pampered Laura said:
Submitted 2 shows/2 catalog shows/$2800 in sales today.... have 7 more shows to close for the end of the month. Tonight's show is sitting at $1100 so far with more to collect, so it should be a very PINK and GREEN month for me! :D :eek:

Well done, Laura!

No wonder you haven't been here--you've been busy! :)

Missed you!

Well come on down, every Thursday!! I have to warn you I am no pro!! But I have fun, and that's what matters. I did win 2 hands of poker tonight!

DebbieJ said:
Well done, Laura!

No wonder you haven't been here--you've been busy! :)

Missed you!

:eek: it's been a really busy month indeed! I am hell bent on earning Washington DC. I promised my kiddos we'd go. So I HAVE to earn it now ;)
Thanks for missing me! I lurk when I have a second, but need to post more often so I can get a PINK star like you cuties have! :D

Oh, I would miss Grey's! Maybe I can watch it at Kristi's in FL, then fly up and see you for a frame or two!!

Pampered Laura said:
:eek: it's been a really busy month indeed! I am hell bent on earning Washington DC. I promised my kiddos we'd go. So I HAVE to earn it now ;)
Thanks for missing me! I lurk when I have a second, but need to post more often so I can get a PINK star like you cuties have! :D

I'm sure when I get home from San Fran next month, I'll be hell bent on earning London. :)

I know lots of people have more, but I have 19k points already and am signing another recruit this weekend. :):):) So I should have another 4k in recruiting (signed one last week as well) plus 3k for promoting, so I'm on my way. :)

WOW on the points Deb! I have 5400 with some sales to add and two recruits qualifying this week plus my 3000 for promoting. I have never earned level one so I was pretty excited until I saw your total!! WOW!

Thanks, Gil. And I feel like it's so small.

A sister consultant of mine did $14k in Feb, so she already has over 28k points. It's mind boggling.

I hit 23k this afternoon for the stuff I have submitted... I was on a call with my NED and she was rattling off people who had 25k as of last week. Pheeew. I hope to promote 2 Directors this year, so that'll help, and I have 4 to qualify for TPC in Recruiting before May anyway, so that'll help too. Oh and sales. Those help. LOL

It seems like the people that earn trips early or at all get it through recruiting/promoting... I worry that I am going to get close but no cigar!

Sales--yes, those help. :)

That's the only TPC category that's anywhere near attainable for me this year. LOL! I still have a good $20k to go, I think. Never say never.

I love the new ring!

When I shared it with my director, she told me to focus on one thing at a time (i.e. promoting).

Even with 4 recruits qualifying and me promoting, plus my best month ever I am still only just ON TRACK for level 2 in April...

Okay, so I'm not doing quite as good as you ladies, but I've had a good February and March and I still have 6 more shows, at least, to do still in March!

So I'm hoping this will be my biggest month yet. I already have over 2000 in sales, so we'll see!

But I made it tonight with about 16 minutes to spare! I got all 3 of my shows in! I've been using the same HWC apron that I got 7 years ago! I'm so excited to earn the new one!!!:D

gilliandanielle said:
It seems like the people that earn trips early or at all get it through recruiting/promoting... I worry that I am going to get close but no cigar!

So true! You would kill yourself doing $70k worth of shows!

Work smarter, not harder!

Last year was my first year back with PC, and I knew I wanted to earn a trip... but I didnt realize what I needed to do. I quickly realized that getting new consultants qualified was key if I didnt want to do 10-12 shows a month.
Probably close to half of my points for Atlantis came from Recruiting/promoting.

I am aiming for level 2, so I only need 52,000 (assuming I am/still a director in Dec) but I still worry about hitting that.

DebbieJ said:
When I shared it with my director, she told me to focus on one thing at a time (i.e. promoting).

I say "blah" to that. :D I focus on all of it, cuz I want it all. LOL
Just keep yourself up with a tracker of some sort and you'll be able to pull it all together AND promote. Betcha. ;)

Pampered Laura said:
Last year was my first year back with PC, and I knew I wanted to earn a trip... but I didnt realize what I needed to do. I quickly realized that getting new consultants qualified was key if I didnt want to do 10-12 shows a month.
Probably close to half of my points for Atlantis came from Recruiting/promoting.
I am still qualifying consultants from the FALL :eek: and some from the winter. I get scared since I try to actively recruit but don't normally have 3 qualify in a month!

Pampered Laura said:
I say "blah" to that. :D I focus on all of it, cuz I want it all. LOL
Just keep yourself up with a tracker of some sort and you'll be able to pull it all together AND promote. Betcha. ;)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Gillian, you are welcome to come to FL to watch Grey's anytime!!!!:D

I have 12,401 points right now and I thought I was doing pretty good for myself!!! I do have 5 consultants to qualify and my promoting points. I may be signing my cousin next week!!!! That'll be number 7 for me!! 2 in February and 3 in March!!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Hey CHris, Make sure you date if for the 16th so it does go towards the mid-season!!;)

Thanks for that reminder Kristi!! I'll have to remember that for my catalog show that I couldn't get to close so I could get the apron! But I do have plenty of shows for the last half of the month, so I'm feeling pretty good about the other stuff.......

Congrats to all that got the HWC products. You all are an inspiration.

<h2>1. What are the HWC products and how can I earn them?</h2><p>The HWC (Help Whip Cancer) products are special edition pink products that Pampered Chef offers in the month of March to support breast cancer awareness. To earn them, you need to submit at least $2000 in sales between March 1st and March 15th.</p><h2>2. Can I earn the HWC products if I am a new consultant?</h2><p>Yes, all consultants have the opportunity to earn the HWC products regardless of how long they have been with Pampered Chef. As long as you meet the sales criteria, you can earn the products.</p><h2>3. Do online orders count towards earning the HWC products?</h2><p>Yes, online orders count towards your sales total for earning the HWC products. However, the shows must still be held and submitted between March 1st and March 15th.</p><h2>4. Can I earn multiple sets of HWC products?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn multiple sets of HWC products if you meet the sales criteria for each set. For example, if you submit $4000 in sales, you can earn two sets of HWC products.</p><h2>5. Do I automatically earn the Apron if I meet the sales criteria for the HWC products?</h2><p>No, the Apron is a separate incentive and must be earned in addition to the HWC products. You must submit at least $2500 in sales between March 1st and March 15th to earn the Apron. However, you can earn both the HWC products and the Apron if you meet both sales criteria.</p>

1. What are the HWC products and how can I earn them?

The HWC (Help Whip Cancer) products are special edition pink products that Pampered Chef offers in the month of March to support breast cancer awareness. To earn them, you need to submit at least $2000 in sales between March 1st and March 15th.

2. Can I earn the HWC products if I am a new consultant?

Yes, all consultants have the opportunity to earn the HWC products regardless of how long they have been with Pampered Chef. As long as you meet the sales criteria, you can earn the products.

3. Do online orders count towards earning the HWC products?

Yes, online orders count towards your sales total for earning the HWC products. However, the shows must still be held and submitted between March 1st and March 15th.

4. Can I earn multiple sets of HWC products?

Yes, you can earn multiple sets of HWC products if you meet the sales criteria for each set. For example, if you submit $4000 in sales, you can earn two sets of HWC products.

5. Do I automatically earn the Apron if I meet the sales criteria for the HWC products?

No, the Apron is a separate incentive and must be earned in addition to the HWC products. You must submit at least $2500 in sales between March 1st and March 15th to earn the Apron. However, you can earn both the HWC products and the Apron if you meet both sales criteria.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef tso
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • MissChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Miss Cori
  • PampMomof3