• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has Earned the 2 New Fall Sharp Products?

I WANT LEVEL 2!I am so excited to earn my free products! I have submitted 1 show and I will submit my 2nd show next week. Way to go everyone!Already submitted! I'm shooting for level 2. I have submitted 1 show.
Any idea what they are?

I have earned them! Can't wait to see what they are!

I did too!!!:)

AJPratt said:
Any idea what they are?

I have 1 show submitted, 3 more to submit and 2 more next week! I am getting them! I can't wait to see them!!

I have two shows submitted, so I've earned the two sharp fall products. I have a show on Wednesday, and if it's $800 I'll earn the $125 in new fall products. Go show number 9! It's already $119, and those are orders from people who didn't order on time from my last show. I just finished a hostess coaching call. You never know! Anything can happen.

I have earned my two sharp fall products and $125 in new fall products. Can't wait to see what they are.

I finally submitted my 2nd show last week!!

I too have earned 2 sharp fall products and $125 in new fall products.

I will be submitting my second show on Tuesday and will be over $1500 in sales. Still have two or three catalog shows to close. Show knows might make the the $3000 level. If not, I am happy with what I did do!:)

I've earned the new knives, and I've earned the $125 in products. I'd have a ways to go to earn the $300, but I'm forever optimistic. :)

Soo close! I have to submit my last two shows this week and will have earned level 1 and am working hard on level 2 with this host tonight to close her show!

I earned the two new products and will just make the $3000 mark. Yippee!!!

Made Level 1. Trying really hard to get to 2!! Low show totals this month so am not sure!!

Alright, I of course got the 2 new knives (I was the one who started the thread:D ) and my sales are at $2300 right now. I have one open catalog show and my last show of the month is Wednesday. I'm praying that it's over $800!! I'll let you know!!! :D

Got my 2 shows in (well, 5 so far)
Sitting at $3084 right now, with another show and a catalog show to turn in. Hoping to hit my $4k monthly goal, but not quite sure I'll squeak by this month. Its been a month of cancellations and reschedules! Pheeew!
I wanted to hit $6k, but I also wanted to take a vacation with my family. My family won. I'll suffer with level 2 of the sell-a-thon & Director package. ;)

1 can make the 2 shows for the knives but need $420 more to get the $125 in free fall products. I have called so many people. I have been enthusiastic and charming. I have to stop myself from trying to talk my husband into buying PC from me.

Julie

I earned the 2 sharp products & should be at level one when I close 2 more open shows. :) I had a postponement for this Friday and have a show this Saturday. I decided to have a phone show Friday & hopefully send me to level 2, but I think I'm dreamin!!!

I was averaging $500-$600/show then that just went kaput!:(

I found the phone sale flyer on here & tweaked it a bit. I hope they like the carrots I'm danglin, cuz I wasnt whatever the carrots PC are danglin!:rolleyes::D

chefjwr said:
1 can make the 2 shows for the knives but need $420 more to get the $125 in free fall products. I have called so many people. I have been enthusiastic and charming. I have to stop myself from trying to talk my husband into buying PC from me.

Julie
Buying that much more to hit the $125 freebie isn't necessarily worth it, unless there are a lot of items in the catalog that you don't have. Now if it were $25, on the other hand....

I do have the shows in to get the knives but my show average is down so I'm not sure what level I will get to and now tonight's host cancelled. Hosts are ignoring host coaching and/or guests aren't coming to the shows or are buying less. I think it's partly the economy.

Everyone is so busy too. Our lives are run, run, run. Take the kids here, do this for the kids, do this for myself, everyone has to work at least one job, everyone wants our time and money and we are bad people if we don't do this and that... Corporate America squeezes everyone for that last dime - THEY need it all and why would we need anything.

I also think I need to change up what I'm doing to make it fresh again. I have been doing the minimal demo lately and I think around here they want a cooking show (like Emeril and Rachel Ray) - even though some people say they like it, the sales don't show that.

Sorry... pitty party over. Now back to work!

BethCooks4U said:
I do have the shows in to get the knives but my show average is down so I'm not sure what level I will get to and now tonight's host cancelled. Hosts are ignoring host coaching and/or guests aren't coming to the shows or are buying less. I think it's partly the economy.

Everyone is so busy too. Our lives are run, run, run. Take the kids here, do this for the kids, do this for myself, everyone has to work at least one job, everyone wants our time and money and we are bad people if we don't do this and that... Corporate America squeezes everyone for that last dime - THEY need it all and why would we need anything.

I also think I need to change up what I'm doing to make it fresh again. I have been doing the minimal demo lately and I think around here they want a cooking show (like Emeril and Rachel Ray) - even though some people say they like it, the sales don't show that.

Sorry... pitty party over. Now back to work!

I have found this to be true in my area too! I've had several bookings from people who want me to do their show, because the other consultant they've seen do shows didn't do a demo.

I hesitated to make the change in the first place because I feel that the cooking demo is what makes us different from all the others. Even tastefully simple makes the food ahead. Maybe that's why I am not succeeding with that approach - it is not from my heart.

Well, I still did a partial demo anyway but I don't think people think it's enough - that is the big change since I noticed the drop in sales.

I've turned in my 2 shows, and hopefully will make it to 3K. I'm turning in 1 show today, have shows tonight-Friday-and a bridal on Saturday; so I'll close them all by the 5th....

BethCooks4U said:
I hesitated to make the change in the first place because I feel that the cooking demo is what makes us different from all the others. Even tastefully simple makes the food ahead. Maybe that's why I am not succeeding with that approach - it is not from my heart.

Well, I still did a partial demo anyway but I don't think people think it's enough - that is the big change since I noticed the drop in sales.

That's probably key - you have to go with where your heart is!
One of the main draws to PC for me was that I got to do a cooking demo, and teach people how to use the tools - that satisfied the inner chef and the inner teacher in me. I tried the no-demo, and minimal demo thing, but personally, wasn't having as much fun at my shows - I'd cut out the part I love the most! I think that showed!
Since going back to doing things the way I like to do them - I do 2 recipes(really 1 & 1/2), and I do a full demo (I know - not what is considered best by some) I have seen my show avg, and my bookings go back up! Here I was blaming my show avg. on the economy etc.....and it was really all about getting back to being me and doing what I love to do!

I KNOW that the no-demo show works for alot of people, and that is fantastic! I've stated before that the beauty of PC is that you make it YOUR business! So I have learned that I can't just follow the crowd - I have to do what feels like "me".

StacieB said:
Made Level 1. Trying really hard to get to 2!! Low show totals this month so am not sure!!
Same with me. My last show is tomorrow night and I am really hoping for at least $700. Well see!!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
One of the main draws to PC for me was that I got to do a cooking demo, and teach people how to use the tools - that satisfied the inner chef and the inner teacher in me. I tried the no-demo, and minimal demo thing, but personally, wasn't having as much fun at my shows - I'd cut out the part I love the most! I think that showed!

I KNOW that the no-demo show works for alot of people, and that is fantastic! I've stated before that the beauty of PC is that you make it YOUR business! So I have learned that I can't just follow the crowd - I have to do what feels like "me".

Becky, we must be long lost sisters or something. I tried going no-demo, too, and it didn't work for me. I love cooking in front of people and sharing my know-how! It's been a ton more fun (and feels less forced) ever since I switched back.

Would you believe I don't have my two shows in yet?

I had one on hold for a declined CC and finally got that cleared up last night. Sales were $780 or so.

I have an $800 show that I'm going to pick up payment for this morning and then I'll submit right away. Whew, so then I'll have my two.

I have another one that's $300 and I'm ready to submit, but I'm waiting on payment from the past host.

Then I had a show on Saturday night that is sitting at $400 or so, but she's collecting a ton of outside orders.

I have two more shows this weekend that will hopefully put me over $3000. Plus I'll get the director's package, so I should be in good shape.

DebbieJ said:
Becky, we must be long lost sisters or something. I tried going no-demo, too, and it didn't work for me. I love cooking in front of people and sharing my know-how! It's been a ton more fun (and feels less forced) ever since I switched back.

I always wanted a sister!:D

That's been my experience too - I'm back to doing what I love!

DebbieJ said:
Plus I'll get the director's package, so I should be in good shape.

Hey Deb!! I'm shocked that you don't have them in yet! But, at least they're not ship as earned this month, right?:p

Just rub it in about the director's package, okay? :rolleyes: :)

Earned my 2I earned my 2 at the beg of the month, and am on the way to the $2,000 bonus (Canada).:D

Booked 1 in July already, and gearing up for the 2nd in July, too!

Keep going everyone!

I am $236 away from $1500. I am closing a show tonight. I sure hope that my gal got more outside orders!!! Crossing fingers, toes, and everything that can be crossed. I want that product!!

PampMomof3 said:
Hey Deb!! I'm shocked that you don't have them in yet!

Yeah, I'm about to kill this past host who won't pay. She is holding up the whole show. Her order doesn't change the host benefits, so I might just forget about her and turn it in.

DebbieJ said:
Yeah, I'm about to kill this past host who won't pay. She is holding up the whole show. Her order doesn't change the host benefits, so I might just forget about her and turn it in.
Or call and give her an ultimatum. If she's ordering a booking special or the monthly freebie, she'd have to get it in to go with the show.

ooh ooh, I have earned 2 sharp products! I will just make it by the skin of my teeth, for June and July. :(

I am going to try the 24 bookings in 24 hours, to generate more shows!

I got it the new sharp products!!!

I have earned the sharp products but I don't think I will meet any of the sales totals. June has been such a busy month for everyone! The turn out at my June shows has been very low...

I have made the party quota for the 2 free sharp products. I have 2 more orders and was going to try to slide them on into a July party. But news flash the Level 2 amount is $3000 in July not $1500. Level 1 is the 2 shows but you also get something extra if you have 2 shows and attend conference. I am hoping for that one and wondering about the extra reward for that combination.

I earned the 2 sharp products...
and level 2...the $125 in products...( I submitted $1535 of June orders so far) and I have another $923 to turn in...but the hosts aren't done yet! That would put me at $2458...Plus another show on Thursday! And a catalog show...if she comes in with anything at all...???
((Sorry for all the details...i'm figuring it all up and talking 'outloud' LOL))

- - OH SO CLOSE to the $300 in products...so I plan on making it too! :)
Fingers crossed!

And I have 3 shows in July...the first weekend...then i'm out of town the rest of the month!!
See ya at conference !!!

Whew! With 3 shows in plus a bunch of online sales, plus the one show I am closing this week, I'm at ~$2500.

I have two more shows to do, so I should reach the $3000 level.

Yippee!!!

One in, one I entered last night and am submitting tonight - won't make $1500 but YEAH! Got this...

I got my 2 shows in. I'm about $180 away from $1500. I have one more show to close by Saturday. So I should get $1500 level. YEA! This is my first Sell a Thon. Now to work on July!!!

I'm less than 1K from Level 4...don't mean that as a toot....I'm just really excited (and a tad stressed as well)....I'm trying...if I miss it, it will be by only a couple hundred...but this has been a great month for learning....lost shows left and right...but still managed to come thru...i love this business...having a great director and hospitality director certainly helps!

Okay...it's the June 29, and I finally submitted two show!!! I have one host who will not give me her free product list. The party was 2 weeks ago!! I don't even know if I'm getting to earn the first level. I have 1 show tonight and 1 catalog show to close tomorrow.

I hope my July is better than my June :)

If I haven't said it get - ME!

I won't hit $1500 but I got this!

Me too!!!!

Me Me MeI got them! I had one show earlier in the month, sumitted two more yesterday (which, by the way, shipped today!!!)! I have a show on Sat, and will reach $1500 with that one.

And July is lookin' gooooood :p !

Robin

I just closed my last show of the month. Grand monthly total: $3000.76. And I promise, I didn't add anything to get to that $3000 mark. Yippee!

Congratulations! I was hoping to hit $3000, but it didn't happen. I'm about $750 short, so I don't think I can pull it out at the last minute.

Good job guys - way to go Diane!

I finally submitted all of my June shows (a whole whoppoing 3) so I just earned my 2 sharp products but missed level 2 by $100! :(

Oh no Heather!! Get on the phone this weekend!! You have until July 5th to turn in shows for it to count.

<h2>1. How do I earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products?</h2><p>To earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products, you need to host a Pampered Chef show and reach a certain sales goal set by the company. Once you reach the goal, you will receive the products as a reward for your hard work.</p><h2>2. What are the 2 new Fall Sharp Products?</h2><p>The 2 new Fall Sharp Products are currently a surprise and will be revealed closer to the end of July when they ship. Keep an eye out for updates and announcements from Pampered Chef!</p><h2>3. Can anyone earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products?</h2><p>Yes, anyone who hosts a Pampered Chef show and reaches the sales goal can earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products. It does not matter if you are a new or returning host.</p><h2>4. When will the 2 new Fall Sharp Products ship?</h2><p>The 2 new Fall Sharp Products are scheduled to ship at the end of July. If you have earned them, you can expect to receive them around that time.</p><h2>5. Can I choose which day to turn in my earned products?</h2><p>Yes, you can choose which day to turn in your earned products. However, please keep in mind that the products will not ship until the end of July, so it is best to turn them in closer to that time to avoid any delays in receiving them.</p>

1. How do I earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products?

To earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products, you need to host a Pampered Chef show and reach a certain sales goal set by the company. Once you reach the goal, you will receive the products as a reward for your hard work.

2. What are the 2 new Fall Sharp Products?

The 2 new Fall Sharp Products are currently a surprise and will be revealed closer to the end of July when they ship. Keep an eye out for updates and announcements from Pampered Chef!

3. Can anyone earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products?

Yes, anyone who hosts a Pampered Chef show and reaches the sales goal can earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products. It does not matter if you are a new or returning host.

4. When will the 2 new Fall Sharp Products ship?

The 2 new Fall Sharp Products are scheduled to ship at the end of July. If you have earned them, you can expect to receive them around that time.

5. Can I choose which day to turn in my earned products?

Yes, you can choose which day to turn in your earned products. However, please keep in mind that the products will not ship until the end of July, so it is best to turn them in closer to that time to avoid any delays in receiving them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • cathyskitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scrapnL8