• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has Earned the 2 New Fall Sharp Products?

I WANT LEVEL 2!I am so excited to earn my free products! I have submitted 1 show and I will submit my 2nd show next week. Way to go everyone!Already submitted! I'm shooting for level 2. I have submitted 1 show.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I wanted to give us something to toot about!! I had a show last night and today and now have earned the 2 new Sharp Products!!! I'll be turning the one in on Monday the other one in on Wednesday.

Anyone else so far? The 2 new products will ship at the end of July.

I just got back from show #2 I will earn the 2 new fall sharp products, have earned level 1 of the sell athon, and my recruit just qualified in her 1st 30 days! Who Hoo, today is a good day for pc.

I had show number 2 last night. As soon as I send both in (by Wednesday) I'll have em!

WOW Amanda!! What a great day!! Congrats!!!

Wow you gals are rockin, it's only the 2nd day of JUNE! I will hopefully have my two by the 19th of the month and hopefully reach SAT level 1 at least by months end!??

pamperedalf said:
I just got back from show #2 I will earn the 2 new fall sharp products, have earned level 1 of the sell athon, and my recruit just qualified in her 1st 30 days! Who Hoo, today is a good day for pc.

ALREADY?!?!?!?!:eek: It's only June 2nd... You are kickin' some serious butt!!! You go, girl!!!

I turned one at 12:30 am on Friday morning, and am trying to track down a catalog show to make #2. I am really working on getting the 2 products, but the added new stuff.

I have my first two done. One submitted already! The submitted show was a catty show for an April host who wanted the forged steak knives! - only $156 commissionable but it counts.

I have my two done and will have them submitted by Wednesday:) Can't wait for the new products...I love getting stuff and love even more that it is FREE!!

ALREADY?!?!?!?! It's only June 2nd... You are kickin' some serious butt!!! You go, girl!!!
It's a sell athon month what can I say, I love free products.

I would really like to see the $6,000 I am keeping my fingers crossed. That would be an awesome paycheck right before conference. Better make some more phone calls.

Way to go Ladies!!!

I have sent in one show and waiting on the second one. I feel like I a chasing the host down. I had several that did not like the HWC and deciding to wait and turn in for June.

I want L2 of the SAT. I know I will get the first level but really want to step it up to L2. I have 8 additional shows, hopefully they will do right:D

I did my two! I am submitting my first one on Wed. and my second one is closing next friday! Whoohoo FREE stuff!

Earned them!

Yeah!

Ginny

Forgot to mention ~ I've already passed the $1500 Level for Sell-a-thon in June ~ very close to the $3000 level!

Ginny

I will have earned them after I submit #2 and #3 next week. Having show #3 tomorrow. I had a May host that wants the June specials. Would love to have the $6,000 level but shooting for the $3,000. Maybe can get some more shows booked to reach the high one. Should now get them all for FREE. Woo Hoo! But sure would be nice to have some giveaways as Recognition for my consultants since that comes out of my own budget.

Kitchen2u said:
Forgot to mention ~ I've already passed the $1500 Level for Sell-a-thon in June ~ very close to the $3000 level!

Ginny
AWESOME YOU!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!:D

One down...Just submitted my 1st for the month. Second one will close mid-month or sooner! Really need to get cracking for sell-a-thon! Crongrats to those who have already earned your products! Wish we could get them as we earn them!

One submitted, second (and third!) ones go in on by Wednesday...at L1 for Sell-a-thon. Love my knives....looking forward to finding out what the new ones are!

I will submit my second show on Friday and then I'll have earned them.

Way to go Heather!

Wow you guys are on a roll!! I've submitted 1, but I'm still working very hard to fill out the rest of my schedule for June. I'm really trying to get level 2. Keeping my fingers crossed - I love seeing that big white FedEx truck!!:D :D

Earned them here as well. I've got 3 more next week. Hope to get at least level 2.....:D

Wow! You guys are amazing! I have scheduled my grand opening show and I have had NO LUCK with scheduling another. :confused: I hope that I am able to earn the free products!

I had one show yesterday, my next show is the 16th. I have 5 shows for June and am trying to get more. I will have my 2 knives and at least L1, I am shooting for L2 or higher!!

I have my first June show today & my second next Saturday. I have 5 scheduled so far, but I'm trying to get 8-10 total. I keep getting answering machines when I call for bookings---argh! I will definitely hit level 1, but should get level 2. Really hoping for level 3 if I can reach anyone for shows! Maybe I'll book one or two at today's show!

jrstephens said:
I have sent in one show and waiting on the second one. I feel like I a chasing the host down. I had several that did not like the HWC and deciding to wait and turn in for June.

I want L2 of the SAT. I know I will get the first level but really want to step it up to L2. I have 8 additional shows, hopefully they will do right:D

The second host just turned her show in this morning and I will submitt it tonight to earn the Sharps!!!

So far my first 2 shows have not even hit $200. I was thinking with 9 shows booked I would easily hit $3K but with the loaw averages I won't!! UHH!:mad: I am even having a June Host Competition for the Host with the most - not working so far!

Well, My May Hosts wanted to flake,
so guess who is earning knives on thier mistake :D
Oh Yeah, I submitted my first show on the 1st, and will submit my 2nd show by Wednesday!!!!!

Oh, and this is the first time I have ever earned anything!
I am VERY EXCITED!!!

PamperChefCarol said:
I turned one at 12:30 am on Friday morning, and am trying to track down a catalog show to make #2. I am really working on getting the 2 products, but the added new stuff.

I am just wondering how you did that? When I looked at the fine print on the sell-a-thon rules, it stated that they had to be shows booked and held June 1st - 30th. I would have loved to have submitted a fundraiser to count towards the sell-a-thon, because it was $1500, however, it took place in May and wouldn't count towards the monthly goal.

Or did I miss read the fine print? That would really suck if I did! :)

Last edited:
I know I will (fingers crossed). I have one catalog show and two cooking shows for June and a unch of people to follow up with.

pamperedpals said:
I am just wondering how you did that? When I looked at the fine print on the sell-a-thon rules, it stated that they had to be shows booked and held June 1st - 30th. I would have loved to have submitted a fundraiser to count towards the sell-a-thon, because it was $1500, however, it took place in May and wouldn't count towards the monthly goal.

Or did I miss read the fine print? That would really suck if I did! :)
Many consultants anticipate sell-a-thon, and will set up catalog shows that close for submission on the first day of the month. They do have to have a show date in June, so you did read it correctly.

chefann said:
Many consultants anticipate sell-a-thon, and will set up catalog shows that close for submission on the first day of the month. They do have to have a show date in June, so you did read it correctly.

Thanks Ann. I know things have changed from when I was first with PC over 10 years ago. Your sales, where for the month they were submitted, not when the shows were held.

I was glad that I read the fine print, because, I was all sorts of excited and then really bummed. :) All is okay, I should hit at least L2. I am hoping for L3, that would be really great!

chefann said:

I have a host who started a June Catalog Show on May 15, but we are closing it on June 10.......For Catalog Shows - the date I use is the closing date. To me, any orders they get in the month previous would be the same as a Cooking Shows getting Outside Orders early.....For instance, I had a Show June 1, and a show June 2, and they both collected orders in May for thier June Shows.

Oh yeah - and I have my 2 SHARP products, and I am sooooo close to the $1500 level - with 4 more Cooking Shows and 2 Catalog Shows to go! I am shooting for the $3000 level, and the same $3000 in July! My July only has 3 open dates left!

Laurie,It can be confusing, because your commission will be based on submission date. I think they started specifying because consultants would purposely hold things over to the incentive month.

ok, now I am really confused. I had a May catalog show that couldn't get with me to close until the 2nd. I know that for commission it is for June, but that does NOT count towards the incentive right? Of course, I would love for to count cause then I would have the 2 new sharps, but.....oh, well.

Okay...I have all of my shows either at the middle or at the of end of the month -- so I'll get my knives then!!!

Do you give incentives for beginning of the month shows??? Inquiring minds want to know?

Amy, your May show does not count toward the incentive. But since it was May, there were probably pink products, so they'll count towards the lanyard/special seating at Conference. (You are going, right?)

luvs2cook said:
Okay...I have all of my shows either at the middle or at the of end of the month -- so I'll get my knives then!!!

Do you give incentives for beginning of the month shows??? Inquiring minds want to know?

The June and July two-show incentive runs the whole month. There have been past months that it only ran from 1-15, but these are for the whole month this time. Which I think is awesome b/c it gives more people a better chance at getting them.

I know the incentive is for the whole month. But, all my hosts like mid- to end of the month shows. I would love people to book at the beginning of the month.

I'm a slacker compared to all you guys earning your knives so soon!! Congrats to all of you :)!!!

amy07 said:
ok, now I am really confused. I had a May catalog show that couldn't get with me to close until the 2nd. I know that for commission it is for June, but that does NOT count towards the incentive right? Of course, I would love for to count cause then I would have the 2 new sharps, but.....oh, well.

If there is no pink stuff ordered and the host does not want the May HS and would rather have the June special, I would date it June 2nd and turn it in for June. I did that with a show at the end of May b/c no one wanted the pink stuff and the host really liked the June special and submitted it June 1st - worked great for both of us. Plus, if anyone spent $60 they would get the BBQBB for free too, and I am sure they would love that.

Last edited:
luvs2cook said:
I know the incentive is for the whole month. But, all my hosts like mid- to end of the month shows. I would love people to book at the beginning of the month.

I'm a slacker compared to all you guys earning your knives so soon!! Congrats to all of you :)!!!

The rest of mine are end of the month too. Usually I do not have beginning of the month either and sweat it out the whole month for an incentivie!:D And then do not have time to get something else together if I am so close.

Jennifer...I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only person who goes through the month like I do!!!

luvs2cook said:

I am sorry I read your post quick and did not until just now realize you were asking if anyone gave their host incentives to book early. I thought you were asking if you got anything for end of the month bookings yourself.

I did not offer incentives. I am running a contest that the host with the most sales at the end of the month get a free product from me.

Jennifer...what do you offer?? Thanks for the response.

luvs2cook said:
Jennifer...what do you offer?? Thanks for the response.

I have a BBQ Jumbo turner that I ended up earing two of one time, so, I am offering it. So far, my sales have not been high but it has just been two shows that honestly I am just glad they qualified b/c I was beginning to wonder if they were going to make it all! This is the first time I have done an incentive myself.
For catalog shows I am offering a FREE SB if turned in by 27th and if it is $400another free item to try to get them up. I will add it to the host order if I do not have anything in my closet and then by using their discount and I earn commission on it then I do not pay that much in the long run. I also tell catalog shows if they want to take a recipe to work with them I will enter it as a cooking show -my director does this.

Your welcome for the responses. I love doing this.

Booking the beginning of the month.....To book the beginning of the month - I only open up dates for the days I want to work....so for instance - In June, I am gone the last week of the month, and I wanted to book the first 2 weeks heavy - so those were the only dates I had "Available" for booking. I have 6 Shows, and 3 catalogs shows, and they will all be closed by the 15th.

In July, because of vacation, and family visiting, and Conference, I only have the last 2 1/2 weeks available - so those are the dates I opened up, but then for August, I am only opening up the first 2 weeks for shows. Once I have 2 shows per week for those weeks (I have 2 shows right now), I will open up dates for the last 2 weeks.
If you want to book the beginning of the month, don't make the end of the month available until the dates you want booked first are filled!

I've already submitted my first show for June. My second show is closing real soon! :) I can't wait to find out what the new products will be.

I have earned them!! I have submitted $1,922.02 in sales so far!! I am shooting for $6,000!!!

Whooo-hoooo, update.... had my first June show last night and am 1/2 way there to the 2 sharp products and $1500 sell a thon level 1!!! With 3 more shows to close! I didn't even think to reach for level 1 since my shows have been really low lately!

<h2>1. How do I earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products?</h2><p>To earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products, you need to host a Pampered Chef show and reach a certain sales goal set by the company. Once you reach the goal, you will receive the products as a reward for your hard work.</p><h2>2. What are the 2 new Fall Sharp Products?</h2><p>The 2 new Fall Sharp Products are currently a surprise and will be revealed closer to the end of July when they ship. Keep an eye out for updates and announcements from Pampered Chef!</p><h2>3. Can anyone earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products?</h2><p>Yes, anyone who hosts a Pampered Chef show and reaches the sales goal can earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products. It does not matter if you are a new or returning host.</p><h2>4. When will the 2 new Fall Sharp Products ship?</h2><p>The 2 new Fall Sharp Products are scheduled to ship at the end of July. If you have earned them, you can expect to receive them around that time.</p><h2>5. Can I choose which day to turn in my earned products?</h2><p>Yes, you can choose which day to turn in your earned products. However, please keep in mind that the products will not ship until the end of July, so it is best to turn them in closer to that time to avoid any delays in receiving them.</p>

1. How do I earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products?

To earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products, you need to host a Pampered Chef show and reach a certain sales goal set by the company. Once you reach the goal, you will receive the products as a reward for your hard work.

2. What are the 2 new Fall Sharp Products?

The 2 new Fall Sharp Products are currently a surprise and will be revealed closer to the end of July when they ship. Keep an eye out for updates and announcements from Pampered Chef!

3. Can anyone earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products?

Yes, anyone who hosts a Pampered Chef show and reaches the sales goal can earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products. It does not matter if you are a new or returning host.

4. When will the 2 new Fall Sharp Products ship?

The 2 new Fall Sharp Products are scheduled to ship at the end of July. If you have earned them, you can expect to receive them around that time.

5. Can I choose which day to turn in my earned products?

Yes, you can choose which day to turn in your earned products. However, please keep in mind that the products will not ship until the end of July, so it is best to turn them in closer to that time to avoid any delays in receiving them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • cathyskitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scrapnL8