• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the 2 new Fall products for sale?

In summary, Pampered Chef is offering two new fall products: the Fall Harvest Stoneware Collection and the Autumn Wreath Stoneware Mold. The Fall Harvest Stoneware Collection features a leaf design and is made with durable stoneware that is safe for oven, microwave, and dishwasher use. The Autumn Wreath Stoneware Mold can be used to bake cakes, breads, and other desserts, as well as savory dishes like quiches and casseroles. Both products are available for purchase online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is also a great way to earn these new fall products for free or at a discounted price.
ashleypc
I have 2 of the new Fall products for sale!!! #1014 and #1124. I have them discounted to $35 for the pair (shipping is included in that price). I will sell them seperately if you only want one of them.

Due to the rules on here, I cant say in this thread what they are. If you dont know what these 2 products are, send me a pm.

I accept paypal only and ship out within 24 hours of receiving payment :)

Both items have been sold :)

1. What are the new fall products being offered by Pampered Chef?

The two new fall products being offered by Pampered Chef are the Fall Harvest Stoneware Collection and the Autumn Wreath Stoneware Mold.

2. What makes the Fall Harvest Stoneware Collection unique?

The Fall Harvest Stoneware Collection features a beautiful leaf design and is made with durable, high-quality stoneware that is oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe.

3. How can I use the Autumn Wreath Stoneware Mold?

The Autumn Wreath Stoneware Mold is great for baking cakes, breads, and other desserts in the shape of a festive wreath. It can also be used to create savory dishes such as quiches and casseroles.

4. Are these products available for purchase online?

Yes, both the Fall Harvest Stoneware Collection and the Autumn Wreath Stoneware Mold can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.

5. Can I host a party to earn these new fall products for free?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, including the new fall products. Contact a consultant to learn more about hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
awjacks1105
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Cyork2114