• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has Earned the 2 New Fall Sharp Products?

I WANT LEVEL 2!I am so excited to earn my free products! I have submitted 1 show and I will submit my 2nd show next week. Way to go everyone!Already submitted! I'm shooting for level 2. I have submitted 1 show.
I just closed my last show -- $3056.27! Now off to vacation at the beach then to CHICAGO! I had three shows cancel this month -- but sooo happy to have hit level 2! (my first time -- I'm always at level 1)

I submitted my 2nd yesterday morning and am waiting to submit a 3rd tomorrow. I am still $350 from level 1 - I will be happy to at least hit a level but I know I could have done better.

Can anyone tell me what happened to this month?!? It seems to have flown by and I didn't get the catalogs shows done like I had hoped. I am so used to the closing a show by the last day of the month, I have to remind myself that I have till the 5th to count for the June Sell Athon. Can I do it and pull off and get another $1,800! I think I can, I think I can...

Well, if not I can always follow up on those and get them for July.

I've earned the 2 Sharp Products, and am about $175 short of Level 2. I have 2 catalog shows that I'm having a heck of a time getting closed - why won't people call you back? If those will hurry up, even if one stays short (which I think it will) and I combine the two, I should make it.

I'm thinking of doing an impromptu Mystery Host Catalog Show over the weekend to make it.

I'm just as excited for my new recruit. She doesn't even realize she has made Level 1 yet! And she is really close to qualifying! Since I recruited her in my first 30 days, once she qualifies, it's another $150 in PC$ for me!!

I'm really liking this business ...

I earned the sharp new products, but missed out on the $125 in free products.

Me too - I at least had two small catalog shows and that's it for June - although I did go on vacation for 8 days as well so I kind of enjoyed the time off - looking forward to July for bigger and better sales!

WHOO HOO! I just submitted my $1K catty show (which closed at $1252 with only 7 hosts completing it!) That makes #2 for me, and I also closed another small $300 catty show. Puts me at $1800 for the month. Sharp products and LEVEL !--Yippee : )

PampMomof3 said:
Oh no Heather!! Get on the phone this weekend!! You have until July 5th to turn in shows for it to count.
I'm trying a 4th of july sale and hope it gets me closer?!

Finally! Last night's show pushed me over the edge for level 2!

Now as long as my two open shows close in time. I told them both we needed to close on Tuesday. :)

DebbieJ said:

Now as long as my two open shows close in time. I told them both we needed to close on Tuesday. :)

Good Job Deb!!! I'm closing out a $900 show today. I'm getting it done!:p

I'm only at $790 so I won't make $1500...I'm actually still pushing to get to $1000 just for personal satisfaction...have one show open but don't know how many orders she has....

DebbieJ said:

Finally a pic of you Deb! And for some reason I pictured you were a blonde!!! I was right!

I did turn in my 2 shows.Do they just send us the knives? Do we get to choose? Im lost (can ya tell Im a newbie lol )

You don't get to choose. They'll be sending you the two new knives, probably sometime in early August.If you're attending National Conference, you'll also receive something special. They haven't told us yet what it is.

I did manage to get my 2 shows in just couldn't get sales. I had shoulder surgery and my cooking shows, 3 of them, cancelled and did not want to change them to catalog. Hoping things will turn around in July. Right now I only have a RFL fundraiser that is a sure thing..

raebates said:
You don't get to choose. They'll be sending you the two new knives, probably sometime in early August.

If you're attending National Conference, you'll also receive something special. They haven't told us yet what it is.

I think it's Attend NC & hold 2 July Shows isn't it, to get the "something special"?

ChefBeckyD said:
I think it's Attend NC & hold 2 July Shows isn't it, to get the "something special"?

Yup, that how it goes for July...

Plus the levels starting at $3000...

Oops, yeah. My brain is in July mode.:eek:

OK, now I have a question. I just submitted my second show for June on July 3rd. So I have won the 2 knives !!!:D

Does the show that I submitted on July 3rd ALSO count for the July promotion of submit 2 shows IN July and get the free cookware piece?

I want both incentives and should have everyone closed out to still win the cookware without the July 3rd show, but was curious. What IF (and I am happy I won the knives) I had really wanted the July 3rd show to count for July incentive?

I am guessing it would count, but it doesn't seem fair to count one show for two incentives. :eek:

No Tina, it doesn't. June shows count for the June challenge if they are submitted by July 5th. July shows are for the July challenge and you have until Aug 5th to get them in.

Tina, the July promo has to have 2 shows dated for July. Same thing for June.

Oh that's right, I had both previous shows dated in June.... Too early in the morning for me after being up to late the last few days.:eek:

I still have 2 shows for July and doing a fair with a pampered pool, which may be counted as another show.

Thanks!!

genburk said:
Oh that's right, I had both previous shows dated in June.... Too early in the morning for me after being up to late the last few days.:eek:

I still have 2 shows for July and doing a fair with a pampered pool, which may be counted as another show.

Thanks!!

Great! You should be good to go to get that cookware then!!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Oh no Heather!! Get on the phone this weekend!! You have until July 5th to turn in shows for it to count.
Yeay, I did it with a family's last min order and then I tacked on some x-mas gifts to it!:D

Got the 2 new sharp products for June and the $2,000 sales bonus.
Have 1 show booked for July and am working on No. 2 - which might be my show at my Family Reunion! Whoo hoo!

Patty:p

Just submitted my second June show YAY! That was good considering I just restarted and my calendar is filling up very slowly.....

I got it, I got it!!!

Or should I say "them". Moments ago, I JUST submitted my second sow, which was on 6/22. I thought it would never close!!!!

Whooohooooo for FREE products!!

I got the two shows submitted. And, that's about it. My sales for June? A whopping $376. Can you believe it? I'm mortified, but July is already better! :)

crystalscookingnow said:
I got the two shows submitted. And, that's about it. My sales for June? A whopping $376. Can you believe it? I'm mortified, but July is already better! :)

At least you got 2 shows submitted!! :D Here's to a great July!! I got my 2!

I got my two shows done! Now I'm working on July!:p :D :p :D :p :D

<h2>1. How do I earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products?</h2><p>To earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products, you need to host a Pampered Chef show and reach a certain sales goal set by the company. Once you reach the goal, you will receive the products as a reward for your hard work.</p><h2>2. What are the 2 new Fall Sharp Products?</h2><p>The 2 new Fall Sharp Products are currently a surprise and will be revealed closer to the end of July when they ship. Keep an eye out for updates and announcements from Pampered Chef!</p><h2>3. Can anyone earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products?</h2><p>Yes, anyone who hosts a Pampered Chef show and reaches the sales goal can earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products. It does not matter if you are a new or returning host.</p><h2>4. When will the 2 new Fall Sharp Products ship?</h2><p>The 2 new Fall Sharp Products are scheduled to ship at the end of July. If you have earned them, you can expect to receive them around that time.</p><h2>5. Can I choose which day to turn in my earned products?</h2><p>Yes, you can choose which day to turn in your earned products. However, please keep in mind that the products will not ship until the end of July, so it is best to turn them in closer to that time to avoid any delays in receiving them.</p>

1. How do I earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products?

To earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products, you need to host a Pampered Chef show and reach a certain sales goal set by the company. Once you reach the goal, you will receive the products as a reward for your hard work.

2. What are the 2 new Fall Sharp Products?

The 2 new Fall Sharp Products are currently a surprise and will be revealed closer to the end of July when they ship. Keep an eye out for updates and announcements from Pampered Chef!

3. Can anyone earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products?

Yes, anyone who hosts a Pampered Chef show and reaches the sales goal can earn the 2 new Fall Sharp Products. It does not matter if you are a new or returning host.

4. When will the 2 new Fall Sharp Products ship?

The 2 new Fall Sharp Products are scheduled to ship at the end of July. If you have earned them, you can expect to receive them around that time.

5. Can I choose which day to turn in my earned products?

Yes, you can choose which day to turn in your earned products. However, please keep in mind that the products will not ship until the end of July, so it is best to turn them in closer to that time to avoid any delays in receiving them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • cathyskitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scrapnL8