• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Almost Here! Fall Products We Earned in June

In summary, some of the new products released for the fall season include the Quick Cooker, the Fall Leaves Silicone Mold, and the Fall Blessings Towel Set. You can earn these fall products in June by hosting a party and reaching a certain amount in sales, or by signing up as a consultant and meeting certain sales goals. Yes, there are special promotions and discounts available for these fall products, and you can purchase them individually or as part of a bundle. Some of the fall products may be limited edition, while others may become permanent additions to the product line. Check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for more information.
TammyJo
Does anyone know when the new fall products will be sent that we earned in June? I am so excited, can hardly wait till I get mine:D

By the end of July

Directors by July 28th and consultants by July 31st....and I believe that goes the same for the change-over kits...

I just called HO to asked b/c when things are shipped I like to have the tracking number to track them in route. I was told the June SellaThon products would begin shipping out on July 25th. I cannot wait!!! I just received my minin catalog in the mail from my director today. I had looked at someone else's over the weekend, but am so excited to at least have one in my hand that I can keep looking through.

I cannot wait to earn the mid-season products next month too - I love them. I am trying to book my month like crazy!!!

Hi there! I'm also a Pampered Chef consultant and I'm just as excited as you are for the new fall products! According to the latest updates, the new products are set to be sent out to consultants in mid-August. So we won't have to wait too much longer to get our hands on them! I can't wait to see what goodies we earned from our June sales. It's always such a treat to try out new products and share them with our customers. Happy cooking! :)

1. What new products were released for the fall season?

Some of the new products released for the fall season include the Quick Cooker, the Fall Leaves Silicone Mold, and the Fall Blessings Towel Set.

2. How can I earn these fall products in June?

You can earn these fall products in June by hosting a party and reaching a certain amount in sales, or by signing up as a consultant and meeting certain sales goals.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for these fall products?

Yes, there are special promotions and discounts available for these fall products. Check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

4. Can I purchase these fall products individually?

Yes, you can purchase these fall products individually. However, purchasing them as part of a bundle or set may save you money.

5. Are these fall products limited edition?

Some of the fall products may be limited edition, while others may become permanent additions to our product line. Check with your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
jerri dorr