• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Products: Tracking Our Sales Progress | Join the Fun!

In summary, five HWC products have been sold so far. Kristi and Gina are both at a zero count with no sales. Linda is still at 71 sold. Kristi has one more show this month and three more in May. Linda is hoping to sell 200 HWC products by the end of the month.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I thought it would be fun to see how many HWC products we've sold so far!!!

I've sold 5 (that I know of so far) with A LOT more to go! I wanted to sell 200 so I'm trying!!!

Where are you at?

To date: 39 ~ mostly the scraper & mini-measure...

57 so far.....

Oh my goodness girls!! That's FANTASTIC!!! My May has fallen apart and I'm totally sucking on getting these pink products sold!! I'm hoping to hit 20 by the end of the month by the way its looking.:eek:

Keep up the great work!!:D

I'm at 92 right now and I still have 9 people to turn in their HWC orders and two more shows.....I'm hoping for 200 too!

pamperedlinda said:
I'm at 92 right now and I still have 9 people to turn in their HWC orders and two more shows.....I'm hoping for 200 too!

Woo hoo - that is Awesome Linda!!:)

Don't worry Kristi - I'm right with you at 7:) - I've only had one show so far this month - have 2 more shows and a fundraiser at Curves - so I'm hoping for let's say 30? Obviously would love more - we'll see!

Kristi and Gina -
This should make you both feel better... I'm at a big fat ZERO!!! I had one show earlier in May that got cancelled and both hosts for my other two shows are thinking they want to "reschedule"... something about "not realizing they booked so close to Memorial Day". As if this holiday doesn't happen EVERY YEAR [rolling my eyes]. So, I'm goin' for ANYTHING at this point!

So Far I am at 71 sold!! I have one more cooking show this month, plus a catalog show!!

We will see!!

My last count was 67 but I had a show today and I know I sold at least 5 today but haven't counted an exact total. but, over 70

I have sold 77 so far and still have 8 more shows for may and 3 caddy shows also a few pre order sheets still out

at my show yesterday i go thru the whole HWC speech and then at the end when NO ONE ordere pink products, i asked each guest as i put their order in if they wanted to HWC. (no one ordered any still) and one guest said, "only a dollar goes to the ACS, then i will donate some place else". i couldnt believe it, i tried to explain it again. ahh. to no avail. i was so aggravated.

my manager purchased all three from me, and i purchased a couple to have on hand. im not having any luck.

any tricks from you cheffers? i also made order forms and put it in our breakroom, but none there yet.

TIA

I've sold zero too. I've only had one show so far this month, but no one was interested. I passed each one around & talked about how you could use them, etc. But still, not a one sold. My MIL wants all three, so she's putting an order on my next May show. That host wanted a May show just for HWC, so hopefully more will sell then.

Great job on all of you who have had such great sales with them!

1. What is the purpose of tracking our sales progress for HWC products?

The purpose of tracking our sales progress for HWC products is to monitor our performance and identify areas for improvement. This allows us to set goals and make informed decisions to increase our sales and grow our business.

2. How often should I track my sales progress for HWC products?

We recommend tracking your sales progress at least once a month. This will give you a good understanding of your performance and allow you to make adjustments as needed. However, you can also track more frequently if you prefer.

3. Can I track the sales progress of specific HWC products?

Yes, our tracking system allows you to track the sales progress of individual HWC products. This can be helpful in identifying which products are selling well and which ones may need more attention.

4. How can I join the fun of tracking our sales progress for HWC products?

You can join the fun by using our tracking system to monitor your sales progress, setting goals for yourself, and celebrating your successes. You can also connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and share your progress with them.

5. Is there a cost to use the tracking system for HWC products?

No, the tracking system for HWC products is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants. It is a valuable tool to help you grow your business and achieve your sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg