• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Must-Have Fall Product: Splatter Screen for a Cleaner Stove!

not so fond of: SS cookware, gravy separator (have yet to figure out how to use it).I would have to say I am not so fond of the coating trays. I have sold tons of them, but I don't care for them for the chocolate things that I make because they are too hard to stir in.
DebPC
Staff member
Favorite New ProductNow that we've had a chance to use them awhile- what is your favorite new fall product?
Mine so far is the splatter screen- it's keeping my stove so much cleaner. I haven't sold many though. I've been heavily promoting the host specials.

I LOVE the Appetizer plates and caddy set!!!

My personal favorite is (are) the new cranberry SA items....followed by the stone with handles. (I was so not interested in that item when I first heard about it...now I want ALL my stoneware to come with handles!). :)

Appetizer plates and caddy for sure!

:D I would have to say DITTO! They are great for everything.

I don't think I have one still.....I do love the plates and caddy but haven't sold one yet.

The splatter screen is my personal fave AND my best selling new item.

I have sold 3 appetizer caddy with plates and definately have bookings for November for that and the oval platter with cranberry rim.

Another hot, hot, hot, hot, hot selller is the Caramel Sprinkles. Send that around for a smell AND share 5 or 6 quick ideas to use them and they will sell.

So I now am the proud owner of a digital camera. I finally, after months of meaning to, got the photos off the camera into the computer. Now the fun begins. I go to email a photo and it takes FOREVER!

Apparently, I forgot what they said in the class I took, how to size the picture smaller so it will email quickly. What's the answer? How is this done? I know it's just a click of a button, but which one?

Thanks!

--Jenny L

Oh geesh, in the same boat! I will watch for the anwer!
signs127.gif

I usually resize my photos with Photoshop or the program my pictures default to. I don't know any other way though.

lkprescott said:
I usually resize my photos with Photoshop or the program my pictures default to. I don't know any other way though.

Can you be more specific for the computer illiterate? What do you click on, what words are you looking for?

--Jenny L

When I have my pics saved to the computer I right click and go to send to mail recipient... when I do it this way it asks how big to send it...it gives me options like orig. size, medium, small or smaller... I don't know if everyone can do it that way or not. Otherwise I use photoshop.

Okay... I just went into my picture folder and opened a jpg. It opened with VuePrint. In that program I just need to go the File dropdown menu and click on resize. I can then enter in pixel or inches that I want to resize to and it'll adjust the other way accordingly (so if I choose a pic that's 6 x 4.5 - if I replace the 6 with a 3, the height will automatically be adjusted, very handy). If you open your pic in MS Photo Editor you can find the resize tool under the Image dropdown menu. Remember to save as, rename and keep the original photo as you may one day need the larger, more pixel info picture for a high resolution project. If memory serves, the smaller you make a picture the less resolution is maintained. HTH!

Happy Chef said:
Now that we've had a chance to use them awhile- what is your favorite new fall product?
Mine so far is the splatter screen- it's keeping my stove so much cleaner. I haven't sold many though. I've been heavily promoting the host specials.

Love the new SA items (app plates, rectangular platter & oval platter), I also live the big strainer tool thing (i make a lot of chicken/turkey broth now that the baker makes chickens so grat - and LOVE the gigantic soup pot!

The new pastry mat is great for rolling, and i do like the chocolate wreaths and butterflies in the trays.

Not so fond of: (do I dare say it...) SS cookware, gravy separator (have yet to figure out how to use it).

My bad... I have yet to use the Stainless (it just looks so pretty! I don't want to muck it up!) and I haven't used the GS either.

I have to say I am not so fond of the coating trays. I have sold tons of them, but I don't care for them for the chocolate things that I make because they are too hard to stir in. I love the app plates and caddy

I just made toffee using the pastry mat. Love it! Nice and big and cleaned up so easily. i'm not a big pie maker but for other things- it is great!

My favorite things are the new SA items. I have the Dots Plates and small bowls with the small squares w/ cran accents and it looks so pretty when we set the table now! I still need more placemats and napkins. I should have taken advantage of the host special, but I didn't collect enough orders. :( I guess it's not too late! Maybe I'll make that my new short term goal ;).

I love the cranberry scrapers too! I love the new look and feel of all of the bamboo, but I just wish it held up better. I feel like I will have to replace them all every 6 months to a year (just not worth the effort of calling in adjustments on everything).

Related to Discover the Must-Have Fall Product: Splatter Screen for a Cleaner Stove!

1. What is the Splatter Screen made of?

The Splatter Screen is made of durable stainless steel with a silicone handle for a comfortable grip.

2. How does the Splatter Screen keep my stove clean?

The Splatter Screen is designed to catch and contain any splatters or spills while cooking, keeping them off of your stovetop and countertops.

3. Is the Splatter Screen dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Splatter Screen is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning after use.

4. What size pots and pans can the Splatter Screen fit?

The Splatter Screen has a diameter of 13 inches, making it suitable for use with most standard sized pots and pans.

5. Can I use the Splatter Screen for other purposes besides cooking?

Yes, the Splatter Screen can also be used as a strainer or a cooling rack for baked goods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
imported_heat123
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
Devin
  • Sheila
  • Buy and Sell Items