• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover My Favorite Fall Recipe, Product, and Promotion at Pampered Chef!

In summary, the lemonade recipe is my favorite new recipe and the promotion is my favorite new promotion. The new product I like the most is the new 5" Santuko and the new recipe I am most excited for is the Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I noticed several posts lately that talk about not liking this or that so I thought I'd put a twist on it and make some lemonade. Let's keep this thread about what we like - if you disagree that's okay but just tell us what you do like!

What's your favorite new fall recipe or product or promotion or...

My favorite recipe (so far) is the Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip. I made it for my meeting and everyone loved it. DH and DS got to taste the remnants and as DS finished he said "make this again". When I looked again at the plate the bread bowl was just the shell with not one morsel of the dip left.:rolleyes:

My favorite new product is the new 5" Santuko. It's sure to be a good seller! I also love my new wine glasses! :love:

My favorite promotion is the 50% off kit deal! WOW! Pampered Chef has never offered such an awesome deal!!

My favorite new product is the Mini Santuko! Of course...that could be because it's been on my wish list since the Forged Cutlery has been introduced!

My favorite new recipe? Um, well...to be honest, I haven't made any of them yet:eek:....Our Fall Kickoff is tonight, and I will get to taste them all there, and then I can make the ones I like! I don't practice them at home much until I've tasted them...don't want to spend the $$ on ingredients for stuff we may not like! I do have everything to make the Spinach Carbonara Pizza - just haven't gotten around to making it. For tonight, I am making the Mexican Torta that is the U&C recipe for the Holiday Platter.

I also :love:LOVE:love: the 50% off Recruiting Deal - I have 2 consultants signing in the next 2 days....and I have an Opportunity Event Thursday evening. My Goal is to be a director October 1st - Thanks PC for the incredible incentive for new consultants!:thumbup:

Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip so far.Missing my fall kick-off tonight for another meeting. :( Oh well...I need to order the 5" Santuko because I believe it will be my favorite.
Can't wait to see the cookbooks though too...The recruiting promo is awesome but it didn't get any of my people off the fence...they will sign when their time is right...I firmly believe that. I'd rather not have someone jump on a promo and do it because they are motivated.I like the consultant promo this fall...I'm excited for bags (wierd huh?). :)

janetupnorth said:
Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip so far.

Missing my fall kick-off tonight for another meeting. :( Oh well...

I need to order the 5" Santuko because I believe it will be my favorite.
Can't wait to see the cookbooks though too...

The recruiting promo is awesome but it didn't get any of my people off the fence...they will sign when their time is right...I firmly believe that. I'd rather not have someone jump on a promo and do it because they are motivated.

I like the consultant promo this fall...I'm excited for bags (wierd huh?). :)
No, not weird! I love them too - well, then again, you might consider me wierd too.:rolleyes:

janetupnorth said:
Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip so far.

Missing my fall kick-off tonight for another meeting. :( Oh well...

I need to order the 5" Santuko because I believe it will be my favorite.
Can't wait to see the cookbooks though too...

The recruiting promo is awesome but it didn't get any of my people off the fence...they will sign when their time is right...I firmly believe that. I'd rather not have someone jump on a promo and do it because they are motivated.

I like the consultant promo this fall...I'm excited for bags (wierd huh?). :)

I agree - it just seems I've had a bajillion (I exaggerate slightly) people on the fence for hundreds of years (another slight exaggeration!) and this incentive was what they needed!

And I am excited for the bags too! I'll be getting the 2 envelopes for attending conference, and also the knife bag, and SA bag. Any extra points I'll use to get bags for Team Incentives!:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
I agree - it just seems I've had a bajillion (I exaggerate slightly) people on the fence for hundreds of years (another slight exaggeration!) and this incentive was what they needed!

And I am excited for the bags too! I'll be getting the 2 envelopes for attending conference, and also the knife bag, and SA bag. Any extra points I'll use to get bags for Team Incentives!:thumbup:

I have 2 shows this week and will hopefully earn them then!!!!

I love the santoku. Also I really like the holiday cookbook cant wait to try out some of those recipes

I haven't tried any of the new recipes either, but my family will be the lucky ones that get to try them. We didn't have any at the fall kick off...

My favorite new products are the 5" Santako knife and the Festive Holiday Cookbook. ( I do have to say that I really like all the new products...little does my hubby know that I want to change our dishes from Fiestaware to the Dots line!)

My favorite promotion is the 50% kit rebate. Again, I like them all!

I just made the Sausage & Pepper Biscuit Fritatta. Very easy. Reheats well too!:thumbup
embarrassed to admit this,but I haven't really played with the new products that much, EXCEPT for the new Santoku. LOVE It!!:love::love:

I'm overwhelmed by ALL of the promotions right now! I'm more excited to just get into the fall season and all that it brings!!:p

janetupnorth said:
<snip>...I'm excited for bags (wierd huh?). :)

This confirms it.

Janet is a bag lady.

I LOVE the Chicken Satay Pasta Salad! I will be making the Mini Cheeseburgers and Brownie Peppermint cookie thingys this week. :) I also made 2 recipes out of the Latin cookbook and they are OUTSTANDING--pork tenderloin with white bean salsa and steak and plantain tacos. YUM!As far as new products are concerned....haven't used them much yet. LOVE the Grinders and S&P, the wine glasses are nice, the pourer/stopper is fantastic (kept my bottle good for two days!), and I'm excited to try the rotary grater.I love the half off the kit and cash for me. I'm also excited about the bags--can't wait to get my knife case. :)

heather223 said:
My favorite new products are the 5" Santako knife and the Festive Holiday Cookbook. ( I do have to say that I really like all the new products...little does my hubby know that I want to change our dishes from Fiestaware to the Dots line!)

That is great. When the dots first came out is when I had finally decided were were getting fiestaware in the green and yellow (BF is a John Deere freak and that was the only way I could get him to agree). However I had gotten a couple of pieces in the dots collection and am hooked so the fiestaware is on hold until I am tired of the dots. Sorry for the hijack.

I haven't tried the new fall recipes yet.

My favorite product is the grinders but the santuko is very close second.

JoLynn

Love the santoku altho i sliced off part of my fingernail and nailbed with it. I also like the crown cake pan.

The artichoke dip sure is yummy...will be trying the peanut butter torte tonight at our cluster meeting. I made it and it seems a little too complex and messy for a show, unless I prebake the brownie shell.

The kit promotion is wonderful...unfortunately my leads are all very chilly. I can see though that it might motivate someone to take the plunge.

susanr613 said:
Love the santoku altho i sliced off part of my fingernail and nailbed with it. I also like the crown cake pan.

The artichoke dip sure is yummy...will be trying the peanut butter torte tonight at our cluster meeting. I made it and it seems a little too complex and messy for a show, unless I prebake the brownie shell.

The kit promotion is wonderful...unfortunately my leads are all very chilly. I can see though that it might motivate someone to take the plunge.

D'oh How could I forget the Bag promotion! I just ordered my Knife Case and hope to get those 2 sleeves with my remaining shows this month.

So far I have made the Chicken Satay (so easy to put together) and the Spinach Carbonara Pizza (yummy too!)
At our meeting we had the artichoke bowl and the mini burgers. Very good too!

I like the new Santoku! Alot! I think it will be a big seller!

And I love the promo for the bags, I should be earning my 2 by the end of the week! And I want to get the one for the knives, after that I'll have to see...

I haven't tried the recipes yet...but will probably do the Artichoke dip soon and the Peanut Butter Torte and Chicken Satay have caught my eye or should I say belly?

I do love the 5" santoku...my fingers are not in fear! I LOVE the dots glasses and the knife block is awesome as well..I also have used the Rotary Grater...NICE :) I'm bad I LOVE PC (duh!) and usually love all our new stuff...sorry...hehe

Promotions~ 1/2 off the kit!! It is the best...I have signed 3 new consultants and have 2 more signing this week...I was bummed that they were in a 4 week period but in the end of one month beginning of another...I would so love to be in CN for 4+ recruits in a month....but a goal I am still working towards so I will be there one day! I do love getting Jean's recruiting cards :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
This confirms it.

Janet is a bag lady.

Funny thing is, I only own 1 purse! But I do have a lot of bags...maybe I'm more of a packrat than a bag lady. :rolleyes:

Love the grinders and can't wait to get my new grater (been waiting for a new one for ages!!)

I am looking forward to making the mini taffy apple thingys.
Will be making them for my meeting next week.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bag promo. Janet & I are just bag ladies:D

I think HO really outdid themselves with the promos. I'm excited to get my bags, and I've got a couple of potential recruits who I'm working with. And it's fun to say that HO has never offered an incentive like the kit rebate. :)Product-wise, I love the small Santoku and the grinders, but I think the knife block will be a big seller, too.And I've loved all the new recipes I've tried so far, even though it's not many (Satay chicken pasta salad, mini cheeseburgers, rum cake, microwave white chicken chili).

krzymomof4 said:
Love the grinders and can't wait to get my new grater (been waiting for a new one for ages!!)

I am looking forward to making the mini taffy apple thingys.
Will be making them for my meeting next week.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bag promo. Janet & I are just bag ladies:D

Oh my Gosh!! I can't believe I forgot the Taffy Apple Tartlets! I also made those for my meeting and they were a HUGE hit! My DS described them as a mini apple pie. YUM!!

I've loved all the recipes I've made so far...Taffy apple tartlets, Mini cheeseburgers, Peanut butter torte, and the Bread bowl artichoke dip. Can't wait to make some out of the Holiday cookbook.
The grinders are really nice and the salt is so good! You only need a little of it because it is quality salt!
The 5" Santoku is awesome and the Dots trio bowl has gotten 2 October bookings for me so far. When everyone gets their hands on the Bamboo Bowl, they will LOVE it!!!
Like everyone else, I love the 1/2 off kit promotion. Have 1 signed and waiting on the 2 others til the end of this week!

I haven't made any recipes yet, but my Open House is on Thursday. I changed up the way I promote it too...I am now asking for people to come and rate the recipes for me...hopefully I can get them to buy some cash and carry and order some stuff too.

I LOVE The 5" santoku and the grinders...but the 5" santoku tops it!!

I LOVE the bag promo...i am a bag whore....(am I allowed to say that?) I love purses, I love bags, I think I have one of every PC bag out there since I started!!!

jbarnhill said:
That is great. When the dots first came out is when I had finally decided were were getting fiestaware in the green and yellow (BF is a John Deere freak and that was the only way I could get him to agree). However I had gotten a couple of pieces in the dots collection and am hooked so the fiestaware is on hold until I am tired of the dots. Sorry for the hijack.

I haven't tried the new fall recipes yet.

My favorite product is the grinders but the santuko is very close second.

JoLynn

We got the Fiestaware for our wedding. Our kitchen theme is M & M's so it went well... until I saw the dots and then the Stemware made me want it even more. I also have to say that for as much as the Fiestaware costs I am not pleased with how easy it chips. SA is so much better and more versatile. :D

Sorry to hijack.

Well, I only made the Spinach Carbonara and its awesome!

LOVE my grider (so does the DH)

Kit promo is my fav - not really in need of the bags -

Favorite products are the wine stopper (love love love it), the silicone cake mold, the 5" santuko, and the grinders. I'm also surprised that I like the dots stemware. My tastes run more 'classic', but these are just plain fun!

Favorite recipes so far are the Spinach Carbonara Pizza and the Rum Cake recipe that comes with the silicone cake pan.

And I am ga-ga about the bags. I'm getting the knife one first and then the SA bag (just earned the NC promotion of receiving the 2 carry bags free). :)

I also like the incentive of receiving a post card for 8 shows a month. I always 'aim' for 8; now I am like a pitbull making sure I have those 8 shows booked, held and turned in! (Make that a friendly pit bull :))

I am constantly amazed at how incentive-based this company is...versus a negative approach. Love it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that hasn't tried any of the new recipes yet! I plan to make a couple this week.

LOVE the new Santoku too!

Also LOVE the kit promo; though none have signed YET....we still have till the end of the month;) We have been blessed with so many promo's in the past year; I have been so amazed--love this company!

This is my week to try new recipes, so I can't comment there.

I L:love:VE the 5" Santuko, the grinder, and the Rotary Grater...so far, there is nothing I don't like!

The 50% rebate on the kit is totally amazing!

I can't WAIT to get my "bags" as I am a toal bag lady!!!

DId I mention that I L:love:VE Pampered Chef????

I can't wait to make those apple tartlets...I am taking them to our meeting on Friday.

Fav new products: knife block (I LOVE that they can get the entire set of knives, block, honer, and shears for $200 when they buy it as a half price item...don't let them order just the knife set in the back of the book...they can get the extra stuff FREE!) the grinders/sea salt and the bamboo bowl.

I love all of the promotions...we work for an amazing company!

I love so many of the new products:5" Santoku
Grinder
New Salt & Pepper
Stemware
Rotary Grater (No more clumping)
Dripless Pourer-Stopper (I can see selling oodles of these for oils & vinegars)I'm psyched about the bag incentive. I'm addicted to bags. So far my favorite recipe is the Peppermint Fudge Sandwich Cookies. They've been a big hit.

raebates said:
I love so many of the new products:

5" Santoku
Grinder
New Salt & Pepper
Stemware
Dripless Pourer-Stopper (I can see selling oodles of these for oils & vinegars)

I'm psyched about the bag incentive. I'm addicted to bags.

So far my favorite recipe is the Peppermint Fudge Sandwich Cookies. They've been a big hit.

:eek:so did not think about this idea!!! THANKS!

Oh, my gosh--I had to chime in here--I love, love LOVE the stemware--I have all the dots stuff-they just bring me joy!! (Okay, I live a sheltered life, what can I say?!)
The kit rebate is my favorite promo--I signed three new consultatns in one week!
My favorite recipe is the Peanut Butter Cup tortie-thing--or it will be when I make it!
And this is my favorite thread!!
Lisa

raebates said:
I love so many of the new products:

5" Santoku
Grinder
New Salt & Pepper
Stemware
Dripless Pourer-Stopper (I can see selling oodles of these for oils & vinegars)

I'm psyched about the bag incentive. I'm addicted to bags.

So far my favorite recipe is the Peppermint Fudge Sandwich Cookies. They've been a big hit.

I asked the Test Kitchen lady in the New Products Room about this - she said it was not recommended for oil b/c the opening was too small for the thickness of the oil. Also, to be careful of flavored vinegars as some of the herbs could get stuck in or block the opening.

I love knives, so I am very excited about the 5 inch Santoku... I also like the SA Dots platter- very cute! I love polken dots (as my niece calls them)!

I am also very excited about the Latino Cookbook, and the Holiday one!

I have not tried any recipes yet, but will be doing so very soon!

And, what a cool offer for new consultants- 50% off their kit is amazing! Way to go, PC!

My favorite product - I love love love the grinders and the Bamboo bowl. I can see the bowl being used for so many different things and for all seasons!

I haven't tried the recipes yet, but I think I'm going to love the spinach carbonara pizza. I haven't heard too many good reports on the sliders. I'll have to make them myself and see.

I, too, am syked about the envelopes. I have 6 live cooking shows for August and I know exactly what I want. The knife case for sure!

I have 3 possible recruits who have been possibilities for a while. I don't know if the rebate incentive is going to help them or not. It would've helped me make my decision a lot sooner :~D

cookingwith_tara said:
My favorite product - I love love love the grinders and the Bamboo bowl. I can see the bowl being used for so many different things and for all seasons!

I haven't tried the recipes yet, but I think I'm going to love the spinach carbonara pizza. I haven't heard too many good reports on the sliders. I'll have to make them myself and see.

I, too, am syked about the envelopes. I have 6 live cooking shows for August and I know exactly what I want. The knife case for sure!

I have 3 possible recruits who have been possibilities for a while. I don't know if the rebate incentive is going to help them or not. It would've helped me make my decision a lot sooner :~D

We had the mini-burgers at our Fall Kickoff tonight, and I think everyone there really liked them! the girl who make them did say though that she used more ground beef than what the recipe called for.

I have only had the peppermint cookies and the artichoke bread bowl - both were amazing! (and I totally am not a big fan of peppermint - but these were awesome!)I LOVE the new Santoku! and the beaded spreader is super cute (if the spoon and fork had just 4 beads and then silver I would love those too!). I'm sure I will love the grinder and grater once I use them :) and the bamboo bowl if the boat could speed up :)I am obsessed about bags - so the "It's in the Bag" promotion has me super excited (and I want that lg. rd stone with handles w/out paying for it!)...

I love ...The recruiting promotion, though without any live shows until late in August I can't see it working for me or them right now ...The September special and the August specials too!The SEA SALT GRINDER and the bamboo bowl I'm getting!The 5 inch santoku which is on its way to me!!!The Satay salad, the peanut butter cup torte, the taffy apple tartlets (I'd personally leave out the caramel if I were serving them cold) and the french bread pizza.The bag promotion ...I'm gonna get another $800 in sales turned in in August if it kills me!

Moroccan pita (also good served over rice),and the Chicken Satay Salad.

Very yummy!

pamperedlinda said:
I asked the Test Kitchen lady in the New Products Room about this - she said it was not recommended for oil b/c the opening was too small for the thickness of the oil. Also, to be careful of flavored vinegars as some of the herbs could get stuck in or block the opening.

I've tried it with oil, and it seems to do well. I'd make sure it's room temp, though. Cold oil is much thicker. I will be sure to mention not to use it with anything that has "bits" in it.

I love the bread bowl artichoke dip and the taffy apple tartlets. I made the dip for our cluster meeting last night and there was none left.

I love the 5" santuko and the rotary gratery :) oh and the bamboo grinders.

We had our "Taste of Season's Best" last night at our cluster meeting. I made the Taffy Apple Tartlets and they were oh so yummy! The Peppermint Cookie sandwiches melt in your mouth! We also had the PB Torte, a couple of the dips/spreads and the french bread pizza. I am looking forward to the Spinach Carbonara (sp?) pizza. I may make that for tonight's dinner!

Love the Dots! and the 5" Santuko knife.

I absolutely love the Recruiting promotion for both new consultants and myself! Now, if I could just get some of my leads to see what a great opportunity it is, and get them off the fence to sign! I am looking forward to earning the bags too!

What's your favorite new fall recipe?

My favorite recipe (so far) is the Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip. I made it for my meeting and everyone loved it. DH and DS got to taste the remnants and as DS finished he said "make this again". When I looked again at the plate the bread bowl was just the shell with not one morsel of the dip left. :rolleyes:

What's your favorite new product?

My favorite new product is the new 5" Santuko. It's sure to be a good seller! I also love my new wine glasses! :love:

What's your favorite promotion?

My favorite promotion is the 50% off kit deal! WOW! Pampered Chef has never offered such an awesome deal!!

What's your favorite thing about working for Pampered Chef?

My favorite thing about working for Pampered Chef is being able to share my love for cooking and quality kitchen products with others. I also love the flexibility and support from the Pampered Chef community.

What makes Pampered Chef products stand out from others on the market?

Pampered Chef products are known for their high quality and durability. They are also designed with the home cook in mind, making cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Additionally, Pampered Chef is committed to using sustainable materials and supporting local farmers and communities through their products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
shelliebeard
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies