• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Someone's Favorite Pampered Chef Product!

In summary, a three year old girl said that she was her favorite product and an adult asked her what product that was. Lisa is her favorite product.
ChefLisa
At my show tonight, there was a three year old girl (almost four), who I have met a couple of times before. During introductions one of the adults asked her what is her favorite Pampered Chef product and she said, "Miss Lisa". I am her favorite product. How cute is that!

Lisa

That's too cute!!!

That is so sweet :)

I got a call this week from a consultant friend who did a show and someone said that they used to have a PC lady that they loved but she moved to Georgia. My friend said I know exactly who you are talking about :) I thought that was sweet since I moved 2 1/2 years ago!

I Think...
ChefLisa said:
At my show tonight, there was a three year old girl (almost four), who I have met a couple of times before. During introductions one of the adults asked her what is her favorite Pampered Chef product and she said, "Miss Lisa". I am her favorite product. How cute is that!

Lisa

YOU SHOULD FORWARD THAT TO HO and maybe it will make a printing :)

That is really cute :)

I'm looking at the catalog but can't find you - what's your item number? I'll try looking you up in PP!:D

I worked third shift for a couple of months and my system has never adjusted back to real time. On top of that, I've not slept more than 5 hours straight in over 8 years now, and never will again I fear. So, I can come up here and post all kinds of annoying things in the middle of the night for the morning shift to find.

That is so sweet. (Lisa's post, not KG's.)

They are not
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I worked third shift for a couple of months and my system has never adjusted back to real time. On top of that, I've not slept more than 5 hours straight in over 8 years now, and never will again I fear. So, I can come up here and post all kinds of annoying things in the middle of the night for the morning shift to find.

ANNOYING, I LOVE THEM AND SURE WOULD MISS U/THEM IF THEY EVER DISAPPEARED!!! U R SO QUICK WITTED TOO.

LOVED YOUR KETCHUP :)

Lisa - how cute!!!! Kids are fun..

My 5-year-old watched the PC training video with me and now she walks around going... "I used to say chef, now I say Pampered Chef".

She also likes walking around my house naming products by their PC name (shows Mom up - I still accidentally call my scrapers spatulas!!!!)

Old habits die hard, don't they? I still call them spatulas, too.

KG - I am product number 0367. You have to add me manually. Oh, that just gets too confusing! I guess no one can order me!

Lisa

One of my possible recruits kids asked her if she was going to watch the kitchen DVD again. The new DVD that they have out now.

Ann

ChefLisa said:
KG - I am product number 0367. You have to add me manually. Oh, that just gets too confusing! I guess no one can order me!

Lisa
A lot of people try to order me. I don't take orders very well, though, unless they're PC orders.

;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
A lot of people try to order me. I don't take orders very well, though, unless they're PC orders.

;)

You got that right!

ChefLisa said:

Lisa

That is priceless, Lisa!:D You ought to submit that to HO like Liz wrote!

That is way cute!!:) Sometimes I love what kids come up with.

That is really cute Lisa! I love it!!!:D

What does "I Am Someone's Favorite Pampered Chef Product!" mean?

"I Am Someone's Favorite Pampered Chef Product!" is a tagline that represents the high quality and satisfaction that comes with using Pampered Chef products. It signifies that the product has been tried and loved by many customers, making it a favorite among the brand's offerings.

How can I find out which Pampered Chef product is someone's favorite?

You can find out which Pampered Chef product is someone's favorite by asking them directly or by checking the reviews and ratings on our website. You can also join online cooking communities and forums to see which products are highly recommended and praised by fellow Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

What makes a Pampered Chef product someone's favorite?

A Pampered Chef product can become someone's favorite for a variety of reasons. It could be its durability, functionality, versatility, or unique features. The product could also hold sentimental value, such as being passed down from a family member or being used for special occasions. Ultimately, it's the positive experience and satisfaction that a customer gets from using the product that makes it their favorite.

Are all Pampered Chef products someone's favorite?

While all Pampered Chef products are carefully designed and crafted with high-quality materials, not all of them may be someone's favorite. People have different preferences and needs, so what may be a favorite for one person may not be for another. However, our goal is to create products that can be enjoyed and loved by as many people as possible.

What if I don't have a favorite Pampered Chef product?

If you don't have a favorite Pampered Chef product, don't worry! We have a wide range of products for all your cooking and baking needs. You can explore our website, attend a Pampered Chef party, or reach out to a consultant for personalized recommendations. With so many options, you're sure to find a product that will become your favorite in no time!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kristina21
  • nashaynelson