• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Top Product Feedback from the Mortgage Market Crash at our State Fair

In summary, "Discover Top Product Feedback from the Mortgage Market Crash at our State Fair" is a presentation and discussion event hosted by Pampered Chef at the state fair. It will take place at the state fairgrounds on Saturday, August 15th from 2pm-4pm and is open to everyone. Special discounts and promotions will be available at the event, along with live demonstrations and samples of our top products.
DebPC
Staff member
Product FeedbackI did our state fair last week and we had many of the new products out. People loved the Splatter Screen, the new cranberry colors, and The Appetizer Caddy and Plates.
People liked the Stainless Cookware- but didn't jump at the price. I did get many bookings for Sept. once I mentioned the host bonus.
Eye opener for me. Young people love the Dots! I don't think I've sold any since they came out, but women 30 and under just squealed.
I always learn a lot doing the fair.

Thanks Deb, right? I love hearing what people think about the new products!! I'm having my 2nd meeting since returning home frm Conference and my team members and I will be making:
Asian Chicken Noodle Skillet
Cran-Raspberry Fizz
Chocolate Silk Mint Torte
Tamale Verde Skillet
Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Trifle

IT should be good!! I can't wait!!:D

Please give us a short review after.

Happy Chef said:
Please give us a short review after.

Sounds good! It'll be tomorrow night. :)

Anyone have stories of friends or family who fell in the housing market crash?

Not exactly an answer to your ? but my parents are in the real estate business and it's come to a screeching HALT! They are one of the top producers in their office and they had to cut back on their assistants hours, it"s so quiet right now- no escrows or listings and that hasn't happened to them in Years! Yikes, scary!

Related to Discover Top Product Feedback from the Mortgage Market Crash at our State Fair

1. What is "Discover Top Product Feedback from the Mortgage Market Crash at our State Fair"?

"Discover Top Product Feedback from the Mortgage Market Crash at our State Fair" is a presentation and discussion event hosted by Pampered Chef at the state fair. We will be showcasing our top products and discussing how they can benefit individuals who have been affected by the mortgage market crash.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place at the state fairgrounds on Saturday, August 15th from 2pm-4pm. Please visit our booth for the exact location within the fairgrounds.

3. Is this event only for people who have been affected by the mortgage market crash?

No, this event is open to everyone! We welcome anyone who is interested in learning more about our top products and how they can be beneficial in everyday life.

4. Will there be any special discounts or promotions at the event?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions on our top products at the event. Make sure to stop by our booth for more information and to take advantage of these deals!

5. Will there be any demonstrations or samples available at the event?

Yes, we will have live demonstrations of our top products and samples for you to try at the event. This will give you the opportunity to see our products in action and taste how delicious they are!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
kitchencop
  • GourmetGirl
  • General Chat