• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reach Out to Former Hosts: ExecuFlash from Jean Jonas

In summary, the Home Office is mailing a packet to a randomly selected group of former hosts whose Consultants have been inactive for more than 12 months. The packet includes a mini catalog and highlights the benefits of hosting a Cooking Show, the host rewards program, and the September Host Special. It also includes the contact information of an active Director in the host's area and encourages them to contact the Director. This has caused some frustration among consultants who feel that all leads are going to Directors and not being shared with the rest of the team. Some suggest taking matters into their own hands by searching for past hosts in their local area and reaching out to them directly before the Home Office does. Others believe that this is a perk for Directors and a potential incentive
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Did any of you guys receive the Execuflash that went out today (or yesterday)? Here it is if you haven't read it yet:

ExecuFlash

One Pampered Chef Lane , Addison , IL 60101-5630

from Jean Jonas, Senior Vice President of Sales

Good afternoon,

I'm thrilled to share with you the details of a plan to reach out to former hosts.

On Monday, Aug. 20, the Home Office is mailing a packet to a randomly selected group of former hosts whose Consultants have been inactive for more than 12 months. It includes a mini catalog and highlights the benefits of hosting a Cooking Show, the host rewards program and our September Host Special. The mailing also includes the contact information of an active Director in the host's area and encourages them to contact the Director.

The Director listed in the mailing is either the upline Director of their former Consultant or, if the upline is not local, a Director who lives within 50 miles of the host. The Director's contact information and Personal Web Site address (if applicable) will also be included.

Directors whose names are sent to one of these hosts will be notified by e-mail. The e-mail will include suggestions on how to follow-up with the former hosts by saying something like, "Hi, this is ______ with The Pampered ChefR. We recently sent you a catalog featuring our hot new fall products. Did you have a chance to look at it? The Pampered ChefR Consultant who held your last Show is no longer involved in the business, so I'd love to provide service to you. Are you currently working with another Pampered ChefR Consultant?"

A link is also included in the e-mail to a report on Consultant's Corner with the name and contact information of the past hosts who received the Director's contact information. To view host referrals, go to Consultant's Corner > Consultant & Leadership Training > Host Referral Report.

If you have questions about the program, a Question & Answer is posted at Consultants Corner > Consultant and Leadership Training > Reports >Host Referral Program.

We hope that these referrals will give you and your team the opportunity to expand your customer base

This really makes me angry!! It is wonderful that Directors receive so many perks, but now all leads are going to them? I know many of you don't hear from your Directors that often and that some of them would not share these kinds of leads with you. They would hoard them. Not all of you, but dang it!! I have tried so hard in the passed 3 years to promote. I don't know why it is not happening for me, but it is not. I think at least Future Directors should share in the lead system. All of the cream is going to the people already on the top.

I am really miffed about this. I am also really tired. I hope I'm making sense. Basically, this new decree just burns me up!

I agree with you!
I have a Director that gets leads out in my town (population of a little over 2,000). She lives 30 mins away. I would LOVE some of those local leads!

I agree with you, Chef Kearns! It has always burned me that if someone in my town goes to the website looking for a consultant, they are directed to a director. Now, don't get me wrong, I understand it's a director "Perk", but it sure doesn't help us "little people" gain any business, especially if we're struggling.

I know this might be opening up a BIG can of worms, but so be it. If people get angry because of what I write, then so be it.

Don't get me wrong, it's good that HO is reaching out to abandoned past hosts, but still....I'd LOVE to be a director and get all the perks, but it's just not happening for me either, and not for lack of trying.

Oh well...just had to share your vent!!

Just got an idea.
Open up your local phone book and start typing in names on the Past Host box on CC.
Then send out your own info. With the same info they are gonna send out.
Get to them before HO does.

just a though

They probably figure its an incentive for someone to promote to director and get those leads. Its sad that some directors are not involved, but I am sure most have worked hard for those leads.

Hmmmm I should try that... and see what comes up!! Their is not any directors in the town that I live in.... and only two consultants and one of which I really dont' know and she isnt' on my team!!!! But I agree I think it really stinks that the directors get all the leads... I mean you can go to other companies websites and choose a consultant in your area but you can't with ours that doesn't seem fair. But I understand too.... but I am working hard on trying to promote and it isn't happening right now either......

I understand that it is a Director perk, but I am just saying that it STINKS!! It would help others promote to have the leads. If it is quality of consultant they are looking for to decide who should get the leads there are alot of criteria they could judge i.e. longevity, sales history, recruiting history, booking history. They could easily weigh those factors because they are already collecting the data.

All I'm saying is "Share the Wealth"!!

My Director lives in MN. I am in TX. There are a TON of her Directors here in Texas...will any of these leads trickle down to me? In the words of Jerry (from Seinfeld), "Not bloody likely!!"

mommyhugz1978 said:
you can go to other companies websites and choose a consultant in your area but you can't with ours that doesn't seem fair. But I understand too.... but I am working hard on trying to promote and it isn't happening right now either......
TOTALLY AGREE!
I think we should work the same way!

Chef Kearns said:
I understand that it is a Director perk, but I am just saying that it STINKS!! It would help others promote to have the leads. If it is quality of consultant they are looking for to decide who should get the leads there are alot of criteria they could judge i.e. longevity, sales history, recruiting history, booking history. They could easily weigh those factors because they are already collecting the data.

All I'm saying is "Share the Wealth"!!

My Director lives in MN. I am in TX. There are a TON of her Directors here in Texas...will any of these leads trickle down to me? In the words of Jerry (from Seinfeld), "Not bloody likely!!"

it really stinks when your trying so hard to grow your business but you can't do it ... for one reason or another. This just feels like a slam in the face at least it does to me.

I too posted about this not too long ago. My director lives hours and hours away from me and there are no directors here in my town. Last time when I posted about this I pretty much got the "it's a directors perk" as well:rolleyes:

Well maybe if we gripe enough about the directors perks... that maybe they will hear us!!! At least we hope!!

I have only lived here a little over a year, and a lady down the street went to the HO website looking for a consultant. HO lead went to the nearest director (30 miles away). My next door neighbor gets an invite and says, "Oh, I have been wanting to go to one of Tara's shows" The girl says "Who is Tara?" :yuck: She felt really bad when my neighbor pointed at my house!!

I know that I should have been out in the neighborhood letting everyone know that I sold PC, but this lady drove 30 minutes to do a show 5 houses down the street from me because she got the HO lead!!!

Everyone in town now knows that I sell PC - ads in the paper, school yearbooks, fair booth, etc. Good lesson for me, I guess!!

pamperedtara said:
I have only lived here a little over a year, and a lady down the street went to the HO website looking for a consultant. HO lead went to the nearest director (30 miles away). My next door neighbor gets an invite and says, "Oh, I have been wanting to go to one of Tara's shows" The girl says "Who is Tara?" :yuck: She felt really bad when my neighbor pointed at my house!!

I know that I should have been out in the neighborhood letting everyone know that I sold PC, but this lady drove 30 minutes to do a show 5 houses down the street from me because she got the HO lead!!!

Everyone in town now knows that I sell PC - ads in the paper, school yearbooks, fair booth, etc. Good lesson for me, I guess!!

The lesson should be that you could let that person know that you would appricate that they give you that lead if it is in your town. Because that is not fair to you at all...... In my opinion that is just wrong!!! and if others get mad then do so... but I am venting my frustrations as well!!! :mad:

Ok I have to put my two cents in on this one..... I am a director, and I look at it as more than just a director perk. First of all, not all consultants are actually running a business. I have and have had on my team, people that simply would not follow up. Obviously those of you that are upset about this take your business seriously, but that is not always the case. When HO assigns a lead, they are sent to directors because we are running businesses, and hopefully represent a professional image to pass on to these customers. I do not mean that you folks are not presenting that image, and I am in no way implying that you don't deserve the business leads. I think that they have chosen to assign leads to the leaders in the business. I know this is not going to be a popular view, but I had to share it the way I see it.

ShanaSmith said:
Ok I have to put my two cents in on this one..... I am a director, and I look at it as more than just a director perk. First of all, not all consultants are actually running a business. I have and have had on my team, people that simply would not follow up. Obviously those of you that are upset about this take your business seriously, but that is not always the case. When HO assigns a lead, they are sent to directors because we are running businesses, and hopefully represent a professional image to pass on to these customers. I do not mean that you folks are not presenting that image, and I am in no way implying that you don't deserve the business leads. I think that they have chosen to assign leads to the leaders in the business. I know this is not going to be a popular view, but I had to share it the way I see it.

Hi Shana, do you know Leonor? I agree with what you're saying... Since I signed up under the Hispanic Market I got HO leads when I was only a consultant, I had to call the HO at first to even know what to do and how to follow up because I was new. A large % of my recruits don't stick around passed the 9 month mark, much less a year. I have one superstar right now and I know that if I got a lead in her area she can have it because it benefits me for her to grow her business and become a director too. She lives about 40 min. away. I know a lot of consultants on the board deserve leads and would do great following up too. This is hard... At another Direct sales company I was involved with before the leads went to those who sold a certain $$ amount on a monthly basis. If you didn't make the cut one month you would not get any leads the following month. I think that's a better indicator of who's working, because there could be some Directors out there that only do the minimum but may have hard working consultants or FD's that work their business and are striving to promote.

Wow... yeah a lot of this type of thing is going to be coming down I've heard, I just thought January or later. Hmm, interesting. I do think the lead system is a good thing though, and for Directors+ to get MORE leads, is good... but I really think leads should go to all consultants, regardless of level. I used to get leads from people an hour and a half from my house... when I know darn well there had to be consultants in that area.
I personally really love leads based on sales/points. It makes it VERY fair to all levels of consultants. :D

Addie, I have met her on several occations, but I wouldn't say we really know each other so much. But we are in the same town.

I think it is unfair to the past hostess and past consultant. I have no problem with the lead system; it is a perk but it also helps directors stay active and keep their teams. However, if I were to leave PC it should be my decision who I choose to recommend to my customers not who PC randomly picks. The lead system is also on a rotation system not the "nearest" director to you, just the next one in line for the lead in your general area (I was a HO lead and my dirctor is 20 min away and NOT the nearest director at all).

Wow! When I first read that, I didn't notice that they are contacting hosts whose consultants HAVE BEEN INACTIVE for 12 months...I thought they were contacting hosts with current consultants! So, at first I was about to bust a gasket! :grumpy: Now that I understand....it is what it is. :balloon:

I agree with Shana. While the majority of us that are on Chef Success and feel like we should get leads WOULD FOLLOW UP and do a great job, HO has to take into account that there are MANY consultants out there who would "drop the ball!" Now- I know that there are HORRIBLE directors out there (some) but for the most part, that is not the case. So, HO is protecting the customer (from getting bad service) and they are protecting our reputation.

Would I like to get leads? HECK YEA!! :love: But I understand why they choose to give them to Directors. Plus, they have earned them! When I am a Director (notice the "when" not "if"...) I will love, love, love getting those leads! :love: :love:

So....just use this as incentive to get on the phone with all of YOUR past hosts and offer the business to them! :balloon:

It's frustrating for me because I have done a bit of recruiting but my husband does not want me to become a Director.

I didn't get this email from HO.

My thought is, "It Stinks!"

I had a recruit a while back that decided PC just wasn't her thing, (less than a year ago)

Well she gave me all her contacts and shows she had scheduled I sent a letter to each one telling them to contact me from now on, etc etc.
and did several of her shows and met many new customers.

My point is what if one of these hosts gets a packet?!! There goes all my hard work ! It makes me look like a idiot.
There had been past hosts at the shows I ended up doing.

I think it makes sense that HO is sending out packets to these people as it is a missed market. I'm just glad they gave us a heads up so that we can also be contacting those customers if we already have a relationship with them. I have a recruit that went inactive and some of her past hosts are my past customers and/or hosts. The director they would go to is not even in my upline so that is the part I really don't like about it. I'd hate to see this business leave my cluster but I also see that HO can't try to take into account every situation there may be out there. I'm just going to have to do my part to ensure they hear directly from me first!

I was wondering, not to change the subject, how do you get these executive flash message. There are many that go out, I have read here, and don't get one? I am active, always have been.

Just wondered? :confused:

Kelly V.

KellyRedHead said:
I was wondering, not to change the subject, how do you get these executive flash message. There are many that go out, I have read here, and don't get one? I am active, always have been.

Just wondered? :confused:

Kelly V.

Only Executive Directors (or at least upper level directors I think) get them, and then they can choose whether they want to send the message on to their downline.

ShanaSmith said:

I agree 100% with Shana. All of you who have spent your morning being upset...take that energy and put it into recruiting and building your business and promoting to Director...then the leads will come to you.

mommyhugz1978 said:
The lesson should be that you could let that person know that you would appricate that they give you that lead if it is in your town. Because that is not fair to you at all

Because we do not have territories where we can conduct business I do not see this happening.

the email said the consultant has been inactive for a year I think it is a good move on HO part!!

dannyzmom said:
I agree 100% with Shana. All of you who have spent your morning being upset...take that energy and put it into recruiting and building your business and promoting to Director...then the leads will come to you.

Carolyn, if it were that easy I would've been a Director 2 years ago! Nice thought though, honey! In my PC career I've recruit between 15-20 recruits. They don't stick. Over half have been kitnappers. Even with me working with them before we order their kit and after.

I believe our feelings are valid! We have a right to be upset!

I do understand why Directors would be chosen; however, they should work out a system that would spread the wealth around alot better!

Chef Kearns said:
Carolyn, if it were that easy I would've been a Director 2 years ago! Nice thought though, honey! In my PC career I've recruit between 15-20 recruits. They don't stick. Over half have been kitnappers. Even with me working with them before we order their kit and after.

I believe our feelings are valid! We have a right to be upset!

I do understand why Directors would be chosen; however, they should work out a system that would spread the wealth around alot better!

My point is -- the policy is what it is. Complaining about it is a complete waste of energy. Rather than complaining about it, DO something productive. Get on the phone, call customers, hosts, work the 3-2-1 system.

Has anyone contacted HO about how you feel about this? Venting here is definitely fine and a good way to share your feelings. However, HO won't know how you feel unless you contact them directly. My suggestion is to e-mail your sales manager at HO (if you don't know who that is, ask your upline director) and cc your upline on any correspondence. HO does listen! Make your voice heard!

Maybe it's not a bad idea to give leads to FDs as long as they meet the same requirements as directors to get the leads... at least $1250 in sales each month. If Directors go two months in a row missing the $1250, we need to do at least $1250 for three straight months to start getting them again. (Meaning, if we miss it two months in a row, we have to wait 4 months to get them back!) It would give FDs another "perk" and make their sales stronger and ensure that they get their 1% overrides as well. Just a thought.

Smart thinking Colleen! It really would benefit all involved to do it this way, Dir., and FD.
I'm going to e-mail HO and suggest this.

Ruthie

My only concern about the whole thing is when past hosts from your inactive recruit that are now your hosts are being passed on to the upline or someone else. I would think it would confuse them.

I have had 3 consultants quit, and most of their hosts are mine now. How would HO know those hosts are are mine? I would be very upset if one of my hosts got this packet.

I came back to addendum this -- I don't mean to sound snarky or condescending in this post, but it always frutrates me to see complaints when I feel that HO does a ton of suff for us. I come from another Direct Sales comapny that did NOTHING for us and gouged the counsutants.. The grass isn't always greener... I'm sure I'll get scathing replies to this, but really I see so much complaining like this on here anymore and it bothers me. I'm certianly not always happy with the things that happen but it's up to me to make the best of it.

I'm not a director, but agree with Carolyn and other directors. Bottom Line - Its up to us to make a difference and earn the right to these leads by working our business. The reason I'm not a director is ME. I need to focus differently. Take ownership -- don't blame the kitnappers or leads that don't pan out. Bless and release and move on. There's way more fish in that big sea called the world.

I think it's great that HO is doing this. Why come here and gripe about what you don't have? If you don't have it, then you need to think about changing what you're doing. We don't "deserve" these leads... it's not a right -- its a privledge and reward. Do we work hard? Yes. Do we need to work smarter instead of harder? Probably. Will we reap the benefits when we do? Absolutley.

Also -- if someone went inactive and gave you their leads and you sent out information and then HO sends this out -- maybe you should have did more follow up and called? If they liked you and they wanted to do a show with you, they would have. If they chose to do it with some nameless person from a random HO sent packet then you need to rethink how you present yourself and your business and how personable you were.

If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got. If you want something that you have never had, you need to do something you have never done before.

Last edited:
tpchefrebecca said:
My only concern about the whole thing is when past hosts from your inactive recruit that are now your hosts are being passed on to the upline or someone else. I would think it would confuse them.

I have had 3 consultants quit, and most of their hosts are mine now. How would HO know those hosts are are mine? I would be very upset if one of my hosts got this packet.

Why not follow up with them and give them a "heads up" that they might be receiving something and let them know you are there to help them if they need something. If they know that and are contacted by another consultant, they will say, "I'm good... Rebecca's already taking care of me."

It's a great reason to do customer care calls and add them to your 3-2-1!

I would hope that when HO queries the host info they will be able to see that this host's last show was with an active consultant and they won't send anything to them....kwim? I think since they are focusing on consultants who have been inactive for more than one year then they will be sending this to hosts who have not had a show in over a year whose last show was with an inactive consultant......make sense?

For someone who already is struggling for leads because my Director (who is a wonderful lady) has been the only consultant in the area to "work it" so everyone has shows with her, this is just another reason to be done with PC.

northern_sunshine said:
For someone who already is struggling for leads because my Director (who is a wonderful lady) has been the only consultant in the area to "work it" so everyone has shows with her, this is just another reason to be done with PC.

Or better yet, it's a good reason to "WORK IT"

Chozengirl said:
Just got an idea.
Open up your local phone book and start typing in names on the Past Host box on CC.
Then send out your own info. With the same info they are gonna send out.
Get to them before HO does.

just a though
WOAH!! (I have not read through this whole thread so pardon me if this has been said).

The hosts are those who were beyond 12 months ago so any you find that way will have a PHD active with a consultant - you would be trying to steal someone else's host (essentially).

As far as the directors getting the leads - that is what the lead system is about. If you want them then PROMOTE! Stop whining about people who have earned the perks getting them.

This new program is going to hurt directors too - I have past hosts that are WAY beyond my geographical area and their will be given to other directors from how it sounds. I haven't gotten the execu-flash and I haven't read the q&a but my first impression is mixed.

yummybytes said:
if someone went inactive and gave you their leads and you sent out information and then HO sends this out -- maybe you should have did more follow up and called? If they liked you and they wanted to do a show with you, they would have. If they chose to do it with some nameless person from a random HO sent packet then you need to rethink how you present yourself and your business and how personable you were.

I agree, it is a relationship business, just like any other commissioned sales job. If you have done your job fully, than mose people will come back to you. if not... move on. I used to sell furniture for a major department store. I couldn't get mad everytime then advertised. I just had to hope that my customers would be loyal enough to come back to see me.

Beth, they will only be sending it to customers who's consultants have gone inactive.. so your out of towners are safe

Last edited:
finley1991 said:
Why not follow up with them and give them a "heads up" that they might be receiving something and let them know you are there to help them if they need something. If they know that and are contacted by another consultant, they will say, "I'm good... Rebecca's already taking care of me."

It's a great reason to do customer care calls and add them to your 3-2-1!

I thought of that after I posted. I am making calls today anyway about the cookware to those who ordered cookware and/or hosted in cookware months. At least this gives me more motovation to give certain ph's a call first that way they know what is going on.

Referring back to post #29... if you're not happy with the policy, contact HO! They DO listen!

Wow - you sure can tell by the responses who's a director and who's not.

It's so easy for those of you who are directors to say "all the more reason to promote..." yada yada yada. I've been working my business since day one, yes, making phone calls and contacts every day, doing my best to do the best shows I can do, etc. I have had ZERO recruits. (well, one currently interested, but I can't seem to get in touch with her.) Anyway, for you to say that directors get the HO leads because they "work their business" is an insult.
I work my business...this is my only source of income, as I do not have a FT job. I work this business every day (well, some Sundays I don't), and I have yet to promote. I'd love to, and it will happen!

I get the HO leads being a director perk. But don't sit there and say that directors deserve the leads because they work their business, because I took that as saying that consultants don't work their business. There are some of us out here that are doing the best that they can do. and unfortunately can't find anyone that's interested in the biz.

Instead, why don't one of you directors start a thread about how you were able to attract people to join the biz? I've been doing/saying all the stuff we get from HO, and no one's signing. Some different ideas would be helpful.

I've taken teleclasses, online stuff...workshops at conference...and still no one.

Okay, I'm off my soap box for now.

Good idea Chris! I'll start that thread now! :)

finley1991 said:
Good idea Chris! I'll start that thread now! :)

Cool....I'll be reading it! Thanks!:thumbup:

pcchris said:
Wow - you sure can tell by the responses who's a director and who's not.

It's so easy for those of you who are directors to say "all the more reason to promote..." yada yada yada. I've been working my business since day one, yes, making phone calls and contacts every day, doing my best to do the best shows I can do, etc. I have had ZERO recruits. (well, one currently interested, but I can't seem to get in touch with her.) Anyway, for you to say that directors get the HO leads because they "work their business" is an insult.
I work my business...this is my only source of income, as I do not have a FT job. I work this business every day (well, some Sundays I don't), and I have yet to promote. I'd love to, and it will happen!

I get the HO leads being a director perk. But don't sit there and say that directors deserve the leads because they work their business, because I took that as saying that consultants don't work their business. There are some of us out here that are doing the best that they can do. and unfortunately can't find anyone that's interested in the biz.

Instead, why don't one of you directors start a thread about how you were able to attract people to join the biz? I've been doing/saying all the stuff we get from HO, and no one's signing. Some different ideas would be helpful.

I've taken teleclasses, online stuff...workshops at conference...and still no one.

Okay, I'm off my soap box for now.

Nobody ever said you're not working your business. AS a matter of facct, I do believe Shana specifically said something abotu NOT saying that. If what you are doing is not working than it is time to re-evaluate what you are doing. If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got. LISTEN to the audios HO offers, take the online training courses, get back to basics. Go back t oyour list of 100 - our list of 100 is always changing. Update it and start there again. LISTEN to your guests - make it ALL ABOUT THEM. How can you help THEM achieve their dreasm? What are their dreams? Find out - ask them...then offer to help them achieve those dreams.

You also have to look at the amount of time that you have been in this business. I see a lot of people who are upset about this but have only been a consultant for a year or two. The directors I see posting have been 3+ years in this business. It dosen't happen overnight. Once in a while -- a rarity -- someone flies through and promotes quick, but most of the time -- it's not going to happen that soon. Cut yourself some slack and set realistic goals.

And again -- I'm not a director... but I know that I will be when the time is right. It's up to me to make it happen.

First off, yesterday I was at a booth and I had a lady walk right up to me and say "I signed up for a show and noone ever contacted me" and I booked her show. This is a booth that is every weekend and I share it with other consultants and directors I know - anyone could have gotten that lead. That being said, I am a director and I have had a HARD summer! I am out of the lead system AGAIN and am struggling to get to the $4000 this month. I am working my booty off, so I understand when this type of business can go either way.Now, I see myself as a "good" director. If/when I receive those leads, and they are geographically closer to another consultant in my downline who IS working, I will contact the past host to make sure they are interested and then pass the lead to that consultant. I have done it before and will continue to do it!I also have a consultant in my downline who just decided she was done. I approached her (we are very good friends and I told her she wasn't allowed to be upset by this :D) and asked if she had any past customers/hosts that were interested in the knives or cookware that I could take care of. I said if/when she decided to come back, they would be her customers again. THAT WAS SO HARD TO DO WITH A FRIEND!!!! I can't imagine what it would be like for someone I wasn't good friends with - just business partners! So, this is an amazing thing HO is doing - imagine all the expense that will go into this. AND, the past host might not even be interested - which is why I will contact them first and then pass on the good ones.I know how hard it is to become a director, but it is a good thing! Even though I worked VERY hard to get here, I was still in over my head when I promoted. My director is a NED and she was there to help me, but I still struggled. The best thing YOU can do is to be consistent; set meaningful, measureable and attainable goals for yourself and keep in regular contact with your director (or someone in your upline that you click with). Tell them what your goals are and ask for their help. I am currently working with someone in my downline in another state. She wants to promote in a couple of years so she will be a director when her son goes to school. I am working with her weekly and she hasn't recruited one person yet - but she is still working 3-2-1 and doing her best to be consistent. If you don't have the consistency in your show schedule, recruiting, COACHING RECRUITS, and personal sales, you might want to work on that before promoting. Believe me when I say being a director is NOT just about having a team - you have to have a STRONG business first!

MGG said:
I think it is unfair to the past hostess and past consultant. I have no problem with the lead system; it is a perk but it also helps directors stay active and keep their teams. However, if I were to leave PC it should be my decision who I choose to recommend to my customers not who PC randomly picks. The lead system is also on a rotation system not the "nearest" director to you, just the next one in line for the lead in your general area (I was a HO lead and my dirctor is 20 min away and NOT the nearest director at all).

I am a HO Lead as well and my director is 2 hours away from me... not the nearest director!!

Teresa Lynn said:
mommyhugz1978 said:
The lesson should be that you could let that person know that you would appricate that they give you that lead if it is in your town. Because that is not fair to you at all

Because we do not have territories where we can conduct business I do not see this happening.

the email said the consultant has been inactive for a year I think it is a good move on HO part!!

I didnt' say anything about terrorties but if you live in a SMALL town like I do ... you better believe I would be down right PO'd about it. Espcailly since everyone in town knows that I sell!!

I am problay going to get bashed for this ... but OH well... right now I am just in that the of mood. First of all being a HO contact myself and my director being two hours away is not always the easiest thing. Secondly I make the meeting every month except for this month because I was working a booth at a fair. Thirdly The lead system is what it is, BUT it does not make it any easier for US Consultants that are not directors or even close to making director. I work my business everyday, and sometimes I get sick of hearing about the perks. I do have a goal of becoming director, I mean dang it I just handed out four recuriting packets between two fairs. It is easy for someone to say it is just a perk. True enough but if your a consultant that is constantly working your business sometimes the perks just about send you over the edge. I love PC and everything that it stands for. I have even wrote a paper in College about Doris and how successful the Pampered Chef is. But on the other hand it makes it mighty difficult sometimes to work your business when you constantly here " it's a perk" ENOUGH already!!! I do make use of the 3-2-1 everyday, I have 14 shows booked 9 of them in the month of September. and quite Frankly I don't' want to hear how it is a perk and we don't' work hard enough!!! This business doesn't happen over night I have been a consultant a year and half. I have my sites set and my goals into place!!! I have been sharing my dream at every show, I even have my button from conference on my apron that says ask me about my dream. People think it's a joke!! But then I let them know what it is. I love Chef success for the vary reason that I have made some really great friends on here. And I have gotten some great ideas over the past year!!! I am not whining but I am a bit frustrated and I am entitled to feel that way from time to time. We are human after all!!!

OKAY I am off my soap box now :rolleyes: :eek: :grumpy:

Leah,

You are totally on the right track! Be sure to check the recruiting thread about sharing our opportunity! I'm sure at all of your Sept. Shows you'll find people who want our biz opportunity too!

Be sure when you are telling people your dream, that ask them their dream too so you can share how PC can help them with it! Good luck!

<h2>1. What is the ExecuFlash from Jean Jonas?</h2><p>The ExecuFlash is a communication sent out by Jean Jonas, Senior Vice President of Sales at Pampered Chef, to share important information and updates with Consultants.</p><h2>2. What is the plan for reaching out to former hosts?</h2><p>The Home Office will be mailing a packet to a randomly selected group of former hosts whose Consultants have been inactive for more than 12 months. The packet includes a mini catalog and information about hosting a Cooking Show, host rewards, and the September Host Special.</p><h2>3. Who will be included in the mailing?</h2><p>The mailing will include the contact information of an active Director in the host's area. This Director will either be the upline Director of their former Consultant or a Director who lives within 50 miles of the host.</p><h2>4. How will Directors be notified about the host referrals?</h2><p>Directors whose names are sent to one of these hosts will be notified by email. The email will include suggestions on how to follow-up with the former hosts and a link to a report on Consultant's Corner with the name and contact information of the past hosts who received the Director's information.</p><h2>5. What if I have questions about the program?</h2><p>If you have questions about the program, a Question & Answer section is posted on Consultant's Corner with more information. You can find this by going to Consultant's Corner > Consultant and Leadership Training > Reports > Host Referral Program.</p>

1. What is the ExecuFlash from Jean Jonas?

The ExecuFlash is a communication sent out by Jean Jonas, Senior Vice President of Sales at Pampered Chef, to share important information and updates with Consultants.

2. What is the plan for reaching out to former hosts?

The Home Office will be mailing a packet to a randomly selected group of former hosts whose Consultants have been inactive for more than 12 months. The packet includes a mini catalog and information about hosting a Cooking Show, host rewards, and the September Host Special.

3. Who will be included in the mailing?

The mailing will include the contact information of an active Director in the host's area. This Director will either be the upline Director of their former Consultant or a Director who lives within 50 miles of the host.

4. How will Directors be notified about the host referrals?

Directors whose names are sent to one of these hosts will be notified by email. The email will include suggestions on how to follow-up with the former hosts and a link to a report on Consultant's Corner with the name and contact information of the past hosts who received the Director's information.

5. What if I have questions about the program?

If you have questions about the program, a Question & Answer section is posted on Consultant's Corner with more information. You can find this by going to Consultant's Corner > Consultant and Leadership Training > Reports > Host Referral Program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
Replies
Views
thebowman
Replies
Views