• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know When Sell a Thon Products Will Ship?

In summary, National Executive Directors, Senior Executive Directors, and Executive Directors will receive their fall paperwork packages and sample products by July 19, and Consultants will receive them by August 1. You can begin ordering fall paperwork on July 24. Spring/summer paperwork will be available to order until August 14. New fall paperwork will be available to use starting September 1.
DebbieJ
I have an annual Customer Appreciation show in August. I like to give a sneak peek at the fall.

I'm trying to set a date. Does anyone know when we'll receive the products we've earned? Has that been published yet?

Usually it's right at the end of July:D

You'll definitely have them in August - they usually ship towsrd the end of July - lik ein the 20's

The June CN says that we can begin ordering fall product samples on August 1 (that's later than in the past). (We can order fall paperwork on July 24.)

I can't find where I read it right now but Directors get their packages to be delivered by July 28. I remember that because I am having my meeting that day and am concerned that they won't be here in time. I think consultants will have the earned products by August 1 but I honestly don't remember for sure.

You should be good if you have your open house in August (I would wait until at least the 4th).

YEAH! I just earned Level 1 and am having my BEST month ever with PC! I am so excited!

Here is the info from the weekly bytes:

Fall Paperwork Information
It's not too early to begin thinking about the new fall selling season! To help you plan, here are delivery dates for fall paperwork and samples:

* Fall paperwork packages and sample products will ship to arrive to National Executive Directors, Senior Executive Directors and Executive Directors by July 19 and to all other Directors by July 28. Paperwork packages will ship to arrive to Consultants by August 1.

* You can begin ordering fall paperwork on July 24.

* Spring/summer paperwork will be available to order until August 14. Remember to order just enough to last through August.

* Paperwork/supply orders filled on or after August 15 will contain new fall paperwork, which you can begin using Sept. 1.

The following paperwork pieces will be updated for the fall season. Keep this in mind when placing your final spring supply orders:
-Catalog
-Cooking Show Planning Guide
-Fundraiser Flyer
-Gift Certificate order forms
-Itemized Sales Receipt
-Mini Catalog
-Opportunity Brochure
-PamperedPartner® Sales Receipt
-Rewards Booklet
-Show Benefits Flyer
-Show Order Form
- New Consultant Rewards Brochure
-Theme Show Materials:

* Postcard Invitations
* Appetizers Theme Show Recipe Card
* Desserts Theme Show Recipe Card
* Main Dishes Theme Show Recipe Card
* Display Folder
* Training Materials

-Write-in Sales Receipt
-Wedding Shower Planners

thanks, Beth!

I was looking at the 4th for the show at my house. :) Although I find that everyone else in the country gets their stuff before we do on these things. I'm spitting distance from the HO but they ship to everyone else first b/c it takes longer. We have one day turnaround, so we're last. :(

DebbieJ said:
thanks, Beth!

I was looking at the 4th for the show at my house. :) Although I find that everyone else in the country gets their stuff before we do on these things. I'm spitting distance from the HO but they ship to everyone else first b/c it takes longer. We have one day turnaround, so we're last. :(

I hear ya!! It usually takes at least 1 - 2 weeks from ship date until it arrives in Okinawa. I'm hoping, hoping, hoping, hoping I get the new catalogs and items before we leave for the states on August 11.

Related to Does Anyone Know When Sell a Thon Products Will Ship?

1. When will my Sell a Thon products ship?

Your Sell a Thon products will typically ship within 2-3 business days of your order being placed. However, please note that shipping times may vary depending on the availability of the products you have ordered.

2. How will I know when my Sell a Thon products have shipped?

Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive an email notification with the tracking information for your package. You can also check the status of your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history.

3. Are there any delays in shipping Sell a Thon products due to the COVID-19 pandemic?

At this time, we are experiencing some delays in shipping due to the ongoing pandemic. However, we are working hard to ensure that your Sell a Thon products are shipped to you as quickly and safely as possible.

4. Can I expedite the shipping for my Sell a Thon products?

Unfortunately, expedited shipping is not available for Sell a Thon products. However, we do offer standard shipping options that will get your products to you in a timely manner.

5. Will my Sell a Thon products be shipped separately from other items in my order?

If you have purchased other items along with your Sell a Thon products, they may be shipped separately. This is because Sell a Thon products are limited edition and may be fulfilled from a different warehouse than our regular products. However, you will only be charged one shipping fee for your entire order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • cathyskitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scrapnL8
  • jrstephens