• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Received My S a T Products Today And...

In summary, the BOY kitchen products are the new green BRIGHT and people are excited to get their hands on them. Some people are not sure if they will use the products, but the pinch bowls, the serving set, the micro scraper, the Greek rub, and the oven pad are all popular. The pinch bowls are especially CUTE. The party sticks are also growing on people, and they are excited to be able to order samples of the products.
J.Corley
BOY is the new green BRIGHT!!!! I guess with the winter and everything so drab, it is quite shocking!
Other than that nothing is really WOW. Not that I am not real thankful to have received the products! I guess it is more or less that I haven't gained the "alright lets get the word out about this product" feeling yet for one thing or another.
I am curious what I'll use the sheet pan for, but as time goes on maybe I'll get use to it. I am anxious to see the show and sell DVD.
The serving set is neat, even if it green, as I am sure I'll use that for salads. The micro scraper is different but I can see its usefulness. The Greek rub smells good. I have a pot rack, so the pan protectors will be a good incentive later.

Anyone know when we can order samples yet?

Okay I am like not sure if I didn't pay attention but I have been seeing this all over the website the past few days... But what the heck does S A T mean?

I like the pinch bowls!! They are so stinkin cute!!! I like the Oven Pad too!! The new green is REALLY bright....eek!! The party sticks are growing on me...I'm just gonna start using the stuff & hopefully I'll fall in love!!

S A T
Sell~a~Thon

mommyhugz1978 said:
. But what the heck does S A T mean?

Sell-A-Thon... in November we had the chance to earn free spring products based on shows submitted, recruiting and sales.

finley1991 said:
Sell-A-Thon... in November we had the chance to earn free spring products based on shows submitted, recruiting and sales.

That is the only thing that I didn't come to mind was the Sell-A-Thon

yes brightwow the green is bright... expecially when your whole house is a dark sage green, wine and gold....... but hey it was free. But I will look close at the packages before a finnish getting the new stuff.

I too love the little pinch bowls... I think they will be the next mix n chop.

I can realy see a hot pink table cloth with this new green. I like the pinch bowls but I really don't think I would use them. Just more to clean up. I might try to pre measure for shows and use them.

The exec. line of utensils is top heavy in the smaller pots and dishes. I love how they don't fade like the black ones did.

J.Corley said:
BOY is the new green BRIGHT!!!! I guess with the winter and everything so drab, it is quite shocking!
Other than that nothing is really WOW. Not that I am not real thankful to have received the products! I guess it is more or less that I haven't gained the "alright lets get the word out about this product" feeling yet for one thing or another.
I am curious what I'll use the sheet pan for, but as time goes on maybe I'll get use to it. I am anxious to see the show and sell DVD.
The serving set is neat, even if it green, as I am sure I'll use that for salads. The micro scraper is different but I can see its usefulness. The Greek rub smells good. I have a pot rack, so the pan protectors will be a good incentive later.

Anyone know when we can order samples yet?

I heard we can order them starting Friday!

I LOVE the tiny pinch pot!!!! and think most people will buy one or two of the pot liners for their cookware and/or stones (as a "need") then want a fun item. Love the outdoor plate/utensil server thing too and that napkins won't blow away. Sooooo many people wanted the 10-inch pan when they see it ~ now we can sell it to them. I like the napkin set. The tumblers are a good quality. You have to love the polka dot salad plate and mugs. All of my beach goers will be excited to be able to raise their water bottles away from the sand. :)

J.Corley said:
I can realy see a hot pink table cloth with this new green. I like the pinch bowls but I really don't think I would use them. Just more to clean up. I might try to pre measure for shows and use them.

The exec. line of utensils is top heavy in the smaller pots and dishes. I love how they don't fade like the black ones did.

Jennifer, many people are watching the food network. Kosher/sea salt is all the rage (it doesn't dry out foods the way regular salt can ~ so you can feel like a check and throw a pinch of salt on your meat). I had been using a prep bowl, but those are too big. The little bowls are perfect for salt/pepper while cooking :)

I can't wait to get my stuff tomorrow!!!

Mine are coming tomorrow...can't wait!

I got mine today! I have it all out on my kitchen counter. I love the smaller chef's tools, ditto the pinch bowls, and the drink spikes are great for picnics and when I am out in my yard. I so far like everything.I have the old bowl/colander set, and have been comparing the new to the old. I like several things about the new the old don't have, and vice versa. I am stoked about the new season of stuff!Robin

I got mine too. Don't like the green AT ALL!:yuck:

mine came yesterday and both of my teens, at different times picked up the colander and bowl set and made comments about how cheap they were and why did I buy them when i had good PC ones.
Neither one of them believed me when I told them they were PC
this morning I had a clear ring on my counter couldn't figure out what it went to.
Then realized this afternoon it fits the bottom of the big bowl. So glad I didn't trash it.

Got mine today too:thumbup: Yes, the green is bright! Haven't had time to unwrap everything yet--it all looks fun though! Gotta :love: new stuff!

its_me_susan said:
Jennifer, many people are watching the food network. Kosher/sea salt is all the rage (it doesn't dry out foods the way regular salt can ~ so you can feel like a check and throw a pinch of salt on your meat). I had been using a prep bowl, but those are too big. The little bowls are perfect for salt/pepper while cooking :)
that's what I was using too. I'm happy for the pinch bowls. I got a magazine calle 101 tips and it's put out by Fine Cooking, and there is a couple page article on properly salting and how Kosher salt is so much better. It is a really good article. It basically says that knowing how and when to salt your food can make all the difference in your dish. The whole magazine is really good and I bought so that I could get more tips to tell at shows.

Got my stuff too! I do understand about some of the thrill not being there yet, I really don't enjoy the green! I often feel this way in the spring/summer, because the fall/winter is usually so darn fabulous!!!
But I do like a lot of it very much! I wish I didn't have to wait until the paperwork order for my cd!

Mine came today, Yay! I am just so happy that I earned everything.

OK So I'm the odd man out. I LOVE the green! It was the first thing I looked for when I opened my box. Keep in mind none of the green pieces are things you are going to be using to decorate.

ShanaSmith said:
OK So I'm the odd man out. I LOVE the green! It was the first thing I looked for when I opened my box. Keep in mind none of the green pieces are things you are going to be using to decorate.

I am really enjoying the green too. My husband even liked it.

Mu husband mentioned he liked the ruler on the bar board so he knows how big the fillet is. I though that was a great idea for fisherman...this is a great board to pop into the tackle box.

Teresa Lynn said:
mine came yesterday and both of my teens, at different times picked up the colander and bowl set and made comments about how cheap they were and why did I buy them when i had good PC ones.
Neither one of them believed me when I told them they were PC
this morning I had a clear ring on my counter couldn't figure out what it went to.
Then realized this afternoon it fits the bottom of the big bowl. So glad I didn't trash it.

Ok...i just opened my SAT box and came on here to comment about this!!! I was thinking the EXACT same thing about the colander/bowl set. I took my old one out. The new one does seem VERY cheap in comparison. It doesn't nest like the old ones either. That is one of the things i really like about them...they are flat on top!:grumpy:

I got my goodies today! Luv luv luv the green! So fun! Reminds me of the neon clothes in the 1980's. Ha! Ha!

BOY is the new green BRIGHT!!!!

uh - yeah, it hurts my eyes. Quite virulent.

So when will I get my stuff? I live 20 minutes from HO!!

I am jealous that you all have yours already!!

I got mine today. I was home with the stomach flu, but I still felt like Christmas. This is my first SAT earning in my career with Pc. I love the pan. My husband does a lot of broiling so this will be great. I hated keeping the cheap ones for that. I love the pan liners. I'll use them for all my stoneware that seem to rub against one another. I'm always worried about it.

ShanaSmith said:

I :love: love :love: the green and blue items too. Looking foward to the plate/napkin holder for on top of the microwave--for paper plates, disposable cutlery.

Side note: Color preference can be extremely personal, and intense :) In my case, I abhor the cranberry :yuck: Use and show the DCB because it is such a good tool, and hope it will be intro'd in another color.

I didn't earn any but got to see most of the stuff today in the pick module. I don't normally have that color green in my house but it looked cool in the warehouse. :)

The pans looked really nice and sturdy too...and the new micro scraper was cool.

Cookware protectors and pinch bowls were smaller than I had expected.

I saw the new catalogs too...

I was more excited about fall I think but this stuff is all cool too.

I got to watch many of your SAT boxes being picked and packed. :)

janetupnorth said:
I didn't earn any but got to see most of the stuff today in the pick module. I don't normally have that color green in my house but it looked cool in the warehouse. :)

The pans looked really nice and sturdy too...and the new micro scraper was cool.

Cookware protectors and pinch bowls were smaller than I had expected.

I saw the new catalogs too...

I was more excited about fall I think but this stuff is all cool too.

I got to watch many of your SAT boxes being picked and packed. :)

Did you by any chance see mine?:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Did you by any chance see mine?:D

Sorry, Becky, don't know your consultant # but the ones I looked at were in the 500000 series for consultant numbers...only a few in the 400000s. There were PLENTY going out though in 4 boxes with the mini scraper, small cutting board, cookware protectors, pinch bowls, outdoor spoons and a couple of other things so if that is the level you earned they are probably shipping today.

I think you earned more though!

I really like the pinch bowls but I am so afraid that the small one will fall in my garbage disposal without me knowing it. YIKES

I know what you mean but the DH can't say he can't find it.

I love the pinch bowls too
and the fact we can sell the SA as a set. I was able to get booking off that. She is going to use her show to get the whole set for half off. She wads going to buy a piece a month but this way she gets the whole set for a third of the price she was so happy when I told her. I got to call the rest of my customer and tell them now.

got mine today! You are all right on about the GREEN - very bright. I was expecting the metal pans to be dark metal but they are shiny. Did they talk about that at Leadership? Just wondering. Love those little pinch bowls, too.

Pam Moore said:
I know what you mean but the DH can't say he can't find it.

I love the pinch bowls too
and the fact we can sell the SA as a set. I was able to get booking off that. She is going to use her show to get the whole set for half off. She wads going to buy a piece a month but this way she gets the whole set for a third of the price she was so happy when I told her. I got to call the rest of my customer and tell them now.

I have 2 people that absolutly want the SA set one girl saw it at a ladies house and she was ready to hide it in her coat and take it home she loved it so much

janetupnorth said:
Sorry, Becky, don't know your consultant # but the ones I looked at were in the 500000 series for consultant numbers...only a few in the 400000s. There were PLENTY going out though in 4 boxes with the mini scraper, small cutting board, cookware protectors, pinch bowls, outdoor spoons and a couple of other things so if that is the level you earned they are probably shipping today.

I think you earned more though!

Oh you mean I might finally get mine! Hopefully if it went out today, I'll get it Saturday, I don't think I can wait until Tuesday :cry: I'm busting at the seams with anticipation.

cochef said:
got mine today! You are all right on about the GREEN - very bright. I was expecting the metal pans to be dark metal but they are shiny. Did they talk about that at Leadership? Just wondering.
The transcript of that section of the Show and Sell CD is on Consultant's Corner, and I think it mentions the color.

FYI
The little pinch bowl falls thru the racks of my dishwasher so I have to put in the silverware basket
I didn't even think about it but it bounced off the door and onto the tile.
Just wanted to give you a heads up

Teresa Lynn said:
FYI
The little pinch bowl falls thru the racks of my dishwasher so I have to put in the silverware basket
I didn't even think about it but it bounced off the door and onto the tile.
Just wanted to give you a heads up

I have a friend who uses one of those baby bottle baskets in her dishwasher. It's pretty nice for those small items if your silverware backet is full.

I'm finally getting mine today and I'll be gone.:cry:

Oh well, something to do this weekend!! I'm sad to hear that the colander set might not seem as good of quality and while I'm not excited about the green, it is nice to have things in the kitchen that are easy to find! I love the idea of the bar board for fishing! Actually, the matching nylon knife could come in handy too. In a small area, I like to keep super sharp stuff to a minimum. We've gone fishing with my grandparents and grill on the boat and everything!

1. What is the new green color like in person?

The new green color is very bright and vibrant, especially compared to the drabness of winter. It may be a bit of a shock at first, but it adds a fun pop of color to your kitchen.

2. Is there anything particularly exciting or noteworthy about the products in this shipment?

While there may not be any standout products that immediately catch your eye, each one has its own unique usefulness and benefits. Give them a chance and you may find yourself pleasantly surprised.

3. What can I use the sheet pan for?

The sheet pan is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of dishes such as roasting vegetables, baking cookies, and even making sheet pan dinners. Experiment with it and see what creative uses you can come up with.

4. When will the show and sell DVD be available?

The show and sell DVD should be available soon, but it ultimately depends on your specific location and distribution center. Keep an eye out for updates and announcements from your Pampered Chef representative.

5. Can we order samples yet?

Samples for new products are typically available a few weeks after they are released. Keep an eye on the Pampered Chef website and your representative for updates on when samples will be available to order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KayPT
  • BethanyN
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kat29
  • Products and Tips
Replies