• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thoughts on My Favorite Products: Bamboo Snack Bowl, Cracker Tray, and More!

It is so easy to use and clean. The saute tongs are also really nice. They are silicone so they don't scratch the pans. I also like the pinapple slicer. It is so easy to use and it doesn't take up a lot of drawer space.
babywings76
Gold Member
I am loving everything so far! Of course I need to use things and see how I like them. One thing is that the bamboo snack bowl and cracker tray are smaller than I originally thought. They are super cute though. Perfect to serve our new oil dipping seasonings. The platters are very pretty. I do have to request a new large platter and new grinder stand, mine have some very big and noticeable flaws. But they are really nice! I need to order a second grinder so I can have my pepper on there keeping my salt grinder company. :) I can't wait to try out the steamer basket. That also looks smaller than I thought, but it expands pretty nicely. Now I just need some recipes to try these things out with. I don't have the new cookbook, so you all have to say what kind of recipes are in there that use the new products. :)I'm loving the glazed stoneware! :love:

hehe I have to get another grinder now too!

I wish that they would make a hostess half price pkg. of 2 grinders, the stand, and the sea salt and peppercorns!

straitfan said:
I wish that they would make a hostess half price pkg. of 2 grinders, the stand, and the sea salt and peppercorns!

Does the new catty have a host pak of any bamboo ?? That would be nice! :)

I really like everything that I got. I think the Bamboo is beautiful!! I can not wait to try out the sauces and dipping oil seasoning. I have to buy the grinder holder for sure. Not sure on some of the recipes out of the new 29 minutes to dinner cookbook either.

heat123 said:
Does the new catty have a host pak of any bamboo ?? That would be nice! :)

No most of the 1/2 priced are the same. They changed up the knives a little and offer a choice of cranberry or white DCB.

Does anyone know if the stainless steamer basket is safe to use in the nonstick cookware? I'm thinking it might scratch the finish.

It has silicone feet on it so you CAN use it in the executive cookware! super cool! I can't wait to order it!

pampermejolene said:
Does anyone know if the stainless steamer basket is safe to use in the nonstick cookware? I'm thinking it might scratch the finish.

yes, it is totally safe. Used mine tonight in my Exec 3 qt Saucepan to steam broccoli. YUm!

after i get the steamer i can get rid of my last peice of cheap cookware!

imo the gadgets rule this time around: garlic slicer, saute tongs, pinapple slicer.

susanr613 said:
imo the gadgets rule this time around: garlic slicer, saute tongs, pinapple slicer.

I posted about the garlic slicer, we love it at our house. At first I thought it was gimmicky but I love it.

1. What makes the Pampered Chef products stand out from other kitchen tools?

Our products are designed with the home cook in mind. We prioritize high-quality materials and innovative designs to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. Our products are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee, so you can trust that you're getting the best tools for your kitchen.

2. Are there any products that are especially popular among customers?

Our top-selling products include the Quick Cooker, the Deep Covered Baker, and the Mix 'N Chop. These products are loved by our customers for their versatility and convenience in the kitchen.

3. How do I know which products are right for me?

We offer a wide range of products to suit different cooking needs and preferences. You can browse our website or attend a Pampered Chef party to see our products in action. Our consultants are also trained to help you find the best products for your specific needs.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in stores?

No, our products are exclusively sold through independent consultants or on our official website. This allows us to provide personalized customer service and ensure the authenticity of our products.

5. Do you offer any warranties or guarantees for your products?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty for our non-electric products, covering any defects in materials or workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BettieC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jnsr96
  • missmindym
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • KellyRedHead