• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favorite New Product(S)???

I agree. I also thought that they might group together the 3 new knives in the honing cases as a combo 60%. Just a thought.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
The things that I *will* have to get are:

New grinder! (set of two..of course!) and the salt/pepper to fill them!

Knife block!

Bamboo bowl! (I can't wait to see this in person...I will bet it is beautiful!)

:love::love::love:The new RUFTH trivet!! It's the best one so far!

Beaded serving spoon...so I can use a current product to serve trifles (and no...I had refused to use a nylon tool...I don't like that look with the bowl, so I had been using the old style stainless serving spoon.)

I am sooooooooooooo bummed that one of my June hosts flaked out and took almost THREE WEEKS TO CLOSE and I missed the "submit 2 shows" products!

And.....I can NOT WAIT to earn the new TTA and more tote and the new consultant bag! Those are top on my list!

The Bamboo Square Bowl was beautiful and I love that it fits in the 3-tier stand.

Holiday Serving & Appetizer Plates are beautiful

New Grinder & Mini Measure All cup are a must

Festive Holiday Dessert Recipe Collection has the most mouth-watering recipes in it...This will be a great seller for Gift Exchanges and Teachers presents for Christmas:chef:

I love the bamboo bowl - it really is beautiful.

The grinder is great - very attractive, too.

5" Forged Santoku should be a hit.

The size of the Dots Oval Platter makes it great for every day use.

I'm looking forward to trying some of the recipes in the new Latin Flavor cookbook.

I have to admit that I'm not crazy about the new sprinkles. They have kind of an off-taste to me. Maybe they'll taste better once I put them on something rather than just tossing them into my mouth :).

I love that they are coming out with a festive holiday cookbook. I think we can tap into a lot more customers!! (Customers who buy for the seasonal stuff only)

Bamboo bowl (love that it fits in the 3 tiered stand, I need one more now)

Bamboo Knife block

Grinders

5" Forged Santoku Knife

Rotary Grater

Dots Wine glasses

Dots Medium Bowl (It hold 9 cups! :eek:)

1 cup Measure all cup

Silicone Crown Cake Pan (I think I'll do a punch for my cluster mtg and fill that with goodies!)

PASTRY CUTTER! (need I say more?)

The new RUFTH trivet! (best one so far in my opinion! I wish we got it at conference)

I am bummed that they're discontinuing the 2 baskets and the chillzanne collection

Yes, I am very excited about the knife block. Hope it is one of the host specials for August!

I am also excited about:
10" SS Skillet open stock!
Holiday Cookbook
Small Measure All
Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles
Dots trio bowl
Director told me the Dots platter is not as big as the Cranberry one - so I am hoping that this one might be more useful!

The new RUFTH trivet!! It's the best one so far!
I agree!

I am not excited about the new Silicone pan or the pastry cutter (just not my type of things).

And I had a show move from July to August (I was bummed) - but now that I see the promotion - I am so happy it moved to August! I want to earn points!

I am going to take a BIG GUESS at the (2) Mystery Host Specials for August. Since the one is Forged Cutlery I would say one of the specials would be the new 5" Santoku and the other would be the Knife Block. I am just guessing only because we know how HO likes to group some of the Host Specials into one catagory sometimes. I can't wait for Monday to them to officially be revealed.

pkd09 said:
I am going to take a BIG GUESS at the (2) Mystery Host Specials for August. Since the one is Forged Cutlery I would say one of the specials would be the new 5" Santoku and the other would be the Knife Block. I am just guessing only because we know how HO likes to group some of the Host Specials into one catagory sometimes. I can't wait for Monday to them to officially be revealed.

I agree. I also thought that they might group together the 3 new knives in the honing cases as a combo 60%. Just a thought.

I think the 5" Santoku will be a huge seller.
LOVE the bamboo bowl, the trivet, the mini measure-all, the new dots...
The pourer stopper looks cool.
Not crazy about the wine glass beaded charms. They look too similar, and a little too "galactic" for me.

I am also bummed about the chillzanne going away, but I know that will boost my August sales.

ok, someone sell me on the wine glasses for that price (with a coupon or great sale ) I can get a good set of crystal ones from Macys

The beaded charms, what can I say? That the people who use them will have no idea who's is who after they have a few drinks. They look just alike!

Here are some pics...
100_4579.jpg

100_4580.jpg

100_4581.jpg

100_4582.jpg

100_4583.jpg

100_4584.jpg

100_4585.jpg

Teresa Lynn said:
ok, someone sell me on the wine glasses for that price (with a coupon or great sale ) I can get a good set of crystal ones from Macys

I have boring ole wine glasses. These ones are cute and I have a set of 8. I'm worried about transferring them to shows though.

pkd09 said:

I agree about the santoku, but why the block? Hosts can only purchase 1 special, and if they do not have any knives to put in it, it seems like a tease. I hate explaining the choices to the host and then she can only choose 1.

I have to admit, the suspense is killing me...

I love the knife block and 5" Forged Santoku. I also can't wait for the medium bamboo bowl!!!
Oh yeah!! and the grinders and the new cheese grater!!

Thank you Janet, LOVE the pics, everything looks awesome. Great ideas on decorating with the trifle bowl too! So cool!

I don't know if you noticed in the pictures the different things they put in the trifle bowls

I see the winter wonderland pic they filled the bowls with mints and holly

Attachments

• 100_4581.jpg
    100_4581.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 461
  • 100_4586.jpg
    100_4586.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 359
  • Dotsdisplay1.jpg
    Dotsdisplay1.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 483
  • NewHolidayDisplay.jpg
    NewHolidayDisplay.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 673
laurichef said:
I agree about the santoku, but why the block? Hosts can only purchase 1 special, and if they do not have any knives to put in it, it seems like a tease. I hate explaining the choices to the host and then she can only choose 1.

I have to admit, the suspense is killing me...

But now, with a $500 show, the host will have the opportunity to choose 2 of the host specials for 60% off!:thumbup:

I LOVE the new stemware because my diding room table is set with six place settings of Dots pattern and I hated that I have had to use plain stemware. I am so excited to round out my set! I only wish we had a dots creamer and sugar bowl!

Love the wine stopper pouer
the wine glasses
and the red and white bead servers
Can't wit till christmas

- silicone cake pan (it was on my wish list)
- pastry cutter ( I just bought a competitor's one a couple months ago because we didn't have one like it)
- the wine stopper pourer (love love love this)

Santoku Knife
Bamboo Bowl
S&P Grinders
S&P
The Holiday Cookbook
The Latin Cookbook

The one thing I'm not thrilled with are the beaded charms.

They all look the same - and if you try to do 2 sets, you will have doubles.....and its when you have a larger group of people that you really need them.....:confused:

My Director was pretty psyched about the holiday cookbook...she said everything looks like it is out of a Martha Stewart photo opp, but that they are all SIMPLE to make, like all of our recipes!

I think the stemware charms are silly, too...way to close in colors! I am not a wine drinker, so the stemware, the charms and stuff like that wouldn't appeal to me no matter what....$10 each for a wine glass is crazy, though.

That's why I love PC!! There are gonna be customers who go ga-ga over even the things that I don't like...it just sells itself!

Overall, the new products are great! I'm thrilled that I got to the 3K level in SAT so I'm going to receive most of the ones I want

Bamboo bowl - its so Zen
Knife block
Wine glasses
Pastry cutter
5" santoku
Silicone cake pan

I'm not impressed with the serving fork and spoon - the beads look too plasticky and dull.

Well...off to a show and September bookings!

I'll all over that 5 in santoku- (no surprises there) I'd love a new knife block- I love the holiday plates, and some of the new dots additions. I got some loverly wine glasses from an Amish Shop in Lancaster County, PA- that are sooo much prettier, so I'll pass on the dotty wine glasses, although they are cute- but dots IN the glass would have been cuter!

I like the salt and pepper grinders, you can never have too many of those! :)

I like the serving fork and spoon, but I'll have to see those up close- right now they just look plasticky/cheap...

Last edited:
Festive Holiday Dessert Recipe Collection is my favorite. I think people will really like the Dots Wine Glasses, though I have no use for them. I'm also glad the Medium Round Stone has handles, now, though I probably won't buy it for myself.

What's the silicone cake pan like?

I personally am SO EXCITED for the knife block and S&P mills! :) I can't stand having my knives all jumbled in the drawer.

My faves so far:
~Knife block
~Wooden bowls
~HOliday plates
~Stem ware
~New Santuko and other knives
~Silicone pan
~Holiday cookbook

heat123 said:
My faves so far:
~Knife block
~Wooden bowls
~HOliday plates
~Stem ware
~New Santuko and other knives
~Silicone pan
~Holiday cookbook

Heather,
We pretty much have the same faves!

Love the mocha sprinkles, the beaded servers, Christmas cookbook and other pieces, 5 in knife....yay!

In one of the pictures of the Holiday pieces, there was a plate with a mitten on it? What is that, does anyone know?

I'm hoping that it turns out we get all the new products that you guys get. Sometimes you guys will get one or two things we don't.

I love:
bamboo bowls
new salt & Pepper
Grinders
holiday plates
5"santuko

The knife block doesn't appeal to me at all. I know a lot of people have been asking for it though.

brittanymcginnis said:
Love the mocha sprinkles, the beaded servers, Christmas cookbook and other pieces, 5 in knife....yay!

In one of the pictures of the Holiday pieces, there was a plate with a mitten on it? What is that, does anyone know?

The mitten is painted on. The directions for doing it are in the new Holiday cookbook.

OMG! I am going to find those knife sharpeners in my yard! They look like weapons and my kids will be going to war with PC! LOL!!

erinyourpclady said:
OMG! I am going to find those knife sharpeners in my yard! They look like weapons and my kids will be going to war with PC! LOL!!

I laughed when I saw this because I thought the same thing when I saw them. I even mentioned to DH how much fun you could have at a show pulling them out. LOL

I'm not sure yet what my favorites are. I do know that I'm less than thrilled with several:
knife block (take up too much room on the counter, and dull the knives)
silicone crown pan (silicone's an insulator, which is the opposite of what you want for bakeware)
dots stemware (too cutesy - would have been better on tumblers)
holiday appetizer plates and platter (only 1 month use from a holiday pattern vs. all winter for something like snowflakes or snowmen - but at least it wasn't something totally inappropriate like Santa)

Found 2 more pictures:
100_4607.jpg

100_4608.jpg

I love:

* SEA SALT GRINDER ... so hard to find any kind of grinder not already filled with pepper!
* Bamboo bow.
* 5 inch santoku
* Latin cookbook I can read!
* Baby measure-all ... but I won't be getting it ... I already have two of the big ones!

Not thrilled about:
* Beaded servers
* Holiday plates
* Dotts stemware

I am SOOOOO glad I'm getting a grinder for free!

dianevill said:
I love the bamboo bowl - it really is beautiful.

I have to admit that I'm not crazy about the new sprinkles. They have kind of an off-taste to me. Maybe they'll taste better once I put them on something rather than just tossing them into my mouth :).

I mixed the sprinkles in with my cream cheese at breakfast the morning that we got the sample, then put it on my bagel. It was really good!

brittanymcginnis said:

Oops, forgot about the mocha sprinkles!

chefann said:
I'm not sure yet what my favorites are. I do know that I'm less than thrilled with several:
silicone crown pan (silicone's an insulator, which is the opposite of what you want for bakeware)

holiday appetizer plates and platter (only 1 month use from a holiday pattern vs. all winter for something like snowflakes or snowmen - but at least it wasn't something totally inappropriate like Santa)

I don't see myself taking any of these to shows. I have very limited counter space, so wouldn't use the knife block. It came in the $6K level, so didn't earn it, and won't spend the money to buy it. It is so huge - no one needs that many knives, IMHO! (it has room for doubles)

The Dots Stemware was cute - but completely impractical for our household. This may be the first thing I've earned that I would be willing to sell. (don't start asking though - I haven't decided yet....and I don't do well with begging!)

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't see myself taking any of these to shows. I have very limited counter space, so wouldn't use the knife block. It came in the $6K level, so didn't earn it, and won't spend the money to buy it. It is so huge - no one needs that many knives, IMHO! (it has room for doubles)

The Dots Stemware was cute - but completely impractical for our household. This may be the first thing I've earned that I would be willing to sell. (don't start asking though - I haven't decided yet....and I don't do well with begging!)

ITA, with Ann that tumblers would have been great, and although I have No use for this wine glass, I love them just the same!:love:

I thought snowflakes would have been more universal and cuter...I'm so-so on the Christmas plates, but many love them!Ann - on the block, I had quite a discussion with the guy at the station (head of test kitchens I guess) about the block and dulling the knives and which way to store them. He CLAIMS studies show that they really don't and to store blade down.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I love:

* SEA SALT GRINDER ... so hard to find any kind of grinder not already filled with pepper!

my sea salt grinder just ran out... so I'm excited, poor DH will have to go without salt until I can order them on a supply order or something!

I forgot to mention that I love the Holiday platter and plates. I agree with Ann that they aren't very practical as when compared to a snowflake. But, I still like them and can't wait to put them out at Christmas time. I can wait for Christmas time, though, because I really dislike being cold and dealing with snow and all the gray days we have here.

JAE said:
I forgot to mention that I love the Holiday platter and plates. I agree with Ann that they aren't very practical as when compared to a snowflake. But, I still like them and can't wait to put them out at Christmas time. I can wait for Christmas time, though, because I really dislike being cold and dealing with snow and all the gray days we have here.

ITA, snowflakes would have been grerat and universal or the snowman guy we had for the mini prep bowls! :) But I do love the plates, as Christmas is my fave holiday!:love:

ChefBeckyD said:
The mitten is painted on. The directions for doing it are in the new Holiday cookbook.

If I watched correctly:

1. Paint the shape on the plate with corn syrup.
2. Shake sprinkles over the plate - same ones you'd use for cookies...
3. Shake the excess off the plate.
4. Use the decorator bottle set and line with frosting and/or draw lines or snowflakes on it.
5. Place dessert (snowball) on top.

By the way, that cookbook IS on my list! ;)

janetupnorth said:
If I watched correctly:

1. Paint the shape on the plate with corn syrup.
2. Shake sprinkles over the plate - same ones you'd use for cookies...
3. Shake the excess off the plate.
4. Use the decorator bottle set and line with frosting and/or draw lines or snowflakes on it.
5. Place dessert (snowball) on top.

By the way, that cookbook IS on my list! ;)

We were able to look through that cookbook - and I LOVED so many of the recipes in there! Several of them looked like they would be great demo recipes for the Christmas selling season too!

Yes, I thought so too - great fun, fancy but easy recipes!I need to work hard the next few months since there are a few things I WANT! ;)I got a few new REGULAR hosts coming my way though since my recruiter is moving in 2 weeks - that will help right before Christmas!

chefann said:

Concur with all the above.

Hope the appetizer plates come out in Plain--no design--at some point.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missmindym
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies