• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which New Product Is Your Favorite?

In summary, the conversation is mainly about the new products that are being released by the company soon. The participants are discussing their favorite products and expressing their excitement about them. Some of the highlighted products include the salad spinner, trifle bowl, kitchen shears, bbq planks, and seasoning. There are also some mixed opinions on certain products such as the Salad Scissors and the new artichoke knives. The conversation ends with a question about the functionality of the salad spinner and a recommendation to check out the new kitchen consultant news for more information.
Dots ... Dots... Dots!!!I LOVE THE DOTS!!! I do wish (and still hope) that they would add dinner plates to the SA line... My DH thinks they HAVE to be round for the table - not square :)

I also like the TTA because of the trendy color and the deeper sections.

I'm just not sure what to say about the Artichoke knives, however the price is a nice... for those who wanted a Santoku knife but couldn't afford it, this will suffice...

I am really excited about the redesigned handles of our small utility tools and I “LOVE” the core & more!!

I like the dots…

The shears will be a BIG hit.

I think the tart pan set will make some great cool treats for summer shows…

I ‘m glad they have brought back salad recipe cards…and the style is awesome…

Did I mention I like the dots?

OK – so I can’t decide? I saw, touched and tried the salad spinner…it just reminds me of one of the those items you buy from the guy on TV at 2:00 in the morning?? It sounds like you the more seasoned chefs on this board think it will be a big hit however??

The Salad Chopper (scissors) ?? I will have to reserve judgment until I give them a try. I picked them up in Dallas…but…. I like big chunks in my salad… I’m afraid that these will “smoosh” my lettuce and tomatoes?? If I have to take out my cutting board and knife to prep the veggies to be placed in the bowl and then be cut with these scissors, I would just continues cutting with my knife?? I will give it a shot though…

I am emailing Marla right away and let her know to call the manufacturer of the trifle bowl and have them quadruple the existing production order!!! This is such a versatile piece…and the fact that if comes apart will be a big seller. They had some really great ideas for it displayed and I am sure we creative ones here will come up with more…

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • gilchrist_pchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • sizzo