• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is my Salad Spinner broken after delivery?

In summary, Lisa was excited to receive her mid-season products from Federal Express, hoping to try out the Salad Spinner. Unfortunately, it was broken, but a new one is on its way. Lisa and another person discuss the possibility of the spinner being broken during delivery or if it's a defect. Lisa also mentions previous issues with FedEx deliveries and broken products. She is thankful for Pampered Chef's great customer service in resolving these issues.
ChefLisa
I was so excited to see my Federal Express man today for the delivery of my mid-season products. I really want to try out the Salad Spinner. Unfortunately, it is broken. A new one is on its way. I just hope it gets here before my first May show.

Lisa

Does is look like it could have been broken from delivery or does it look like a defect from HO? The reason I ask is I've noticed other post about Fed Ex delivery issues and so far I have had the worst luck with them. Since Fed Ex took over, I have had 2 shows where boxes have not made it to its destination. I had a show on Feb. 28th and 1 of the boxes NEVER made it. It's just floating around somewhere. Of course, we had it replaced, but it's strange that particular box is still in "nowhere land". I have also had more broken stones in a matter of 2 months then I did in 2 years with UPS deliveries. I am so tired of doing product adjustments!!!!

Sorry to hear about the broken salad spinner :(

wow that sucks, i've had really good luck with Fed X so far ... sorry the spinner was broken!

I am rather positive this was not a shipping issue. Neither the outside box or the Salad Spinner box show signs of damage. It is just one of those things that just happened.

Oh well, I love the fact Pampered Chef Customer Service is so great at resolving these issues.

Thanks!
Lisa

That's not good to hear. I think others on this webpage have also experienced the same thing. Whether its a defet or Fed Ex problem, this stinks all the way around. So far my orders have arrived in one piece but I'll be sure to pay close attention the next time I get an order.

Related to Why is my Salad Spinner broken after delivery?

1. What is "aLittle Bummed Out..."?

"aLittle Bummed Out..." is a cooking tool designed by Pampered Chef that helps you effortlessly remove the core and seeds from small fruits and vegetables, such as apples and cucumbers.

2. How does "aLittle Bummed Out..." work?

Simply place the fruit or vegetable onto the sharp teeth of the tool and twist. The core and seeds will be removed, leaving you with a perfectly prepped ingredient.

3. Is "aLittle Bummed Out..." dishwasher safe?

Yes, "aLittle Bummed Out..." is made with stainless steel and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can "aLittle Bummed Out..." be used for larger fruits and vegetables?

No, this tool is specifically designed for small fruits and vegetables. We recommend using our "Big Bummed Out..." tool for larger produce.

5. Is "aLittle Bummed Out..." covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your "aLittle Bummed Out..." tool, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinwithjen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
zmom58
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • JAE
  • Products and Tips
Replies