• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nutrition Seminar: Healthy Eating Products for a Biggest Loser Challenge

In summary, my sister is coordinating a "Biggest Looser" Challenge in my home town. She mentioned that she wants to do a nutrition seminar and I asked if I could set up some PC products to help show ways to help out in the kitchen. I probably won't do a demo but my sister would show off some of the products while she's talking about nutrition and then I would be there for anybody who had any questions or wanted to place an order. I am also going to donate a couple products for some of the weekly challenges - prep bowls are the first thing that come to mind.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My sister is coordinating a "Biggest Looser" Challenge in my home town. I'm helping her out behind the scenes with planning, weigh-ins, etc. We were doing a little planning last night and she mentioned that she wants to do a nutrition seminar. I asked if I could set up some PC products to help show ways to help out in the kitchen. Of course things like Salad Berry Spinner, prep bowls for portion control, any of our wedgers and smaller sized salad plates come to mind of what to show but thought I would see what you guys have in mind for things I could show. I probably won't do a demo but my sister would show off some of the products while she's talking about nutrition and then I would be there for anybody who had any questions or wanted to place an order.

I am also going to donate a couple products for some of the weekly challenges - prep bowls are the first thing that come to mind.

Stoneware - no need to add extra fat when cooking. Cookware - need very little fat to cook or use broth instead...Measure mix n pour, grill tools...

MFP and Mandoline for prepping fresh veggies for salads or stir-fries

wedgers-veggie, pineapple, mango, simple slicer, mandolin, microwave chip maker, rubs, cookware, MFP, Salad Spinner

The DCB...I make chicken fajitas in 15 minutes without adding any fat! just keep the cheese and sour crear low fat or fat free! My husband was watching MMA the other day and one of the fighters was cooking in the "magic vessel" (that is what he calls the DCB).

I say MFP for fresh salsa. So much healthier than jarred salsa.

angel7581 said:
I say MFP for fresh salsa. So much healthier than jarred salsa.

and so much FLAVOR!

When eating healthy and using fresh ingredients, things TASTE better! Use the MFP and when you make salsa, point out they can use it for a VARIETY of salsas to top their meats, salads, etc. But also they can use it to quickly dice veggies, but also fresh herbs. Making healthy eating quick and easy.

I know from my Weight Watcher days that the same 1oz block of cheese goes much further grated on our fine microplane than on a regular grater or even regular shreds from a bag. You get a big fluffy pile of cheese when you do this.

Mention that new kitchen tools can inspire them to eat healthier because the prep work is so much faster and fun!

I recently changed my eating habits and I have been eating a lot healthier (I already lost 16lbs :)). I like to listen to this nutritionist that has his own radio show and gives great tips. Anyways...I've used lot of products preparing my meals. Here are some of them:

Micro cooker - for broccoli, green beans, etc
Egg Separator - for egg whites
MFP - to chop veggies to use with my egg whites and to make fresh salsa
Grill Pan & Grill Press - for Chicken your way, tilapia, salmon
Mix & Pour - I make my own dressing (EVOO, Balsamic Vinegar, Dijon Mustard and honey or EVOO, BV, Lime Juice and Pepper)
Rubs (salt free)
Measuring Colander - for small fruits I use to make my smoothies
Salad Chopper - for salads and chicken made in the DCB
Basting brush
and all the other products mentioned above too

1. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer for healthy eating?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products designed specifically for healthy eating, including kitchen tools and cookware that make it easier to prepare nutritious meals. We also offer cookbooks and meal planning resources to help you stay on track with your healthy eating goals.

2. Are Pampered Chef's healthy eating products safe to use?

Yes, all of Pampered Chef's products are designed and tested to meet the highest safety standards. Our healthy eating products are made with high-quality materials and are free from harmful chemicals, making them safe for you and your family to use.

3. Are Pampered Chef's healthy eating products easy to clean?

Yes, our healthy eating products are designed with convenience in mind. Many of our products are dishwasher safe and have nonstick surfaces for easy cleaning. We also offer special cleaning tools to help you keep your healthy eating products in top condition.

4. Can Pampered Chef's healthy eating products help with weight loss?

While our products are not intended for weight loss purposes, they can certainly support a healthy lifestyle. By making it easier to prepare and cook nutritious meals at home, our products can help you stay on track with your weight loss goals.

5. Do Pampered Chef's healthy eating products come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty on many of our products, so you can shop with confidence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Products and Tips
Replies