• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Multi-Use & Cross-Selling Ideas for Products?

In summary, this person is new to using products, and is looking for ideas on how to use them more effectively. They found some helpful information in the training resources they've listened to and would like to borrow a list of ideas. Some of these ideas include using a citrus peeler to pop muffins out of a pan and using a salad spinner to turn salad greens. This person is also thinking of ways to create a game to help others learn and win things.
esavvymom
Staff member
I'm fairly new, and while I do own alot of PC products (not nearly as much as a I once thought, now that I am a consultant!), I don't really know alot of ways to use the products besides what they were designed.

I've been listening to the training resources MP3s and Teleclasses, and alot of GREAT ideas about multi-uses and cross-selling ideas for many products.
I was just wondering if anyone has seen or put together a list of these ideas that I could 'borrow'? I'm not the most creative-type, so for me to look at a citrus peeler and see that I could use it to pop muffins out of a pan, that escapes me! But it's a great idea! Or the salad spinner - *I heard Feriale Yan's "Be a Master Seller" speel on Salad Spinners*....I didn't even think of half the stuff she mentioned!

With the current economic situation and people thinking narrowly about products and price- having those ideas of multi-use would be a huge help to someone like me just starting out.

Even if it's not formally typed up- what do you use in your shows to show multi-uses on various products??

Thanks! :balloon:

Watch...especially the page by page tips has some OLD or discontinued items listed!

Attachments

• A Day in the Life of a Bar Pan.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 511
  • Page By Page Quick Tips.doc
    77 KB · Views: 686
Kelly, in the Page by Page Quick Tips you posted, I thought something said a "built in Homer Simpson."

I'm like, what the HECK does that mean? It eats donuts and drools?

Upon further inspection, it said "Built in Honer/Sharpener"

Going upstairs to get my glasses right now!

and all those twixit ideas, wonder if you couldn't create some sort of game -- giving out one idea at a time to see who guesses what product you're talking about, and they could even win a set from you, or better yet, give them a buy one, get one free deal to the winner! I think I'll try this!

Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a Pampered Chef consultant! I completely understand where you're coming from - when I first started, I also struggled with finding unique and creative ways to use our products. But don't worry, with time and practice, you'll become a pro at it! In the meantime, I highly recommend checking out our website and blog for inspiration and ideas. Our website has a "Recipes and Tips" section where you can find different recipes and ways to use our products. Our blog also features tips and tricks from consultants and customers alike. Another great resource is our Facebook group for consultants, where we share our own experiences and ideas for using our products. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for tips and advice - we're always happy to help each other out! And don't forget, practice makes perfect. During your shows, try to incorporate different uses for products and ask your guests for their own ideas. You'll be surprised at how creative people can be! Best of luck to you on your Pampered Chef journey! Keep up the great work! :balloon:

1. What are some popular multi-use ideas for Pampered Chef products?

Some popular multi-use ideas for Pampered Chef products include using a stoneware baking sheet as a serving platter, using a food chopper to make homemade salsa or guacamole, and using a salad spinner to wash and dry fruits and vegetables.

2. How can I cross-sell Pampered Chef products to my customers?

One great way to cross-sell Pampered Chef products is to offer a demo or tutorial on how to use multiple products together in one recipe. You can also create themed bundles or sets of complementary products to offer to customers.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products for meal prep and storage?

Absolutely! Many Pampered Chef products, such as the Rockcrok or Meal Prep Set, are specifically designed for meal prep and storage. You can also use products like the Quick Cooker or Pressure Cooker to make large batches of food for easy meal prep throughout the week.

4. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my holiday cooking?

Pampered Chef products are perfect for holiday cooking! You can use the Deluxe Air Fryer to make crispy appetizers, the Deep Dish Baker for casseroles, and the Food Chopper to quickly chop ingredients for side dishes. You can also use the products as gifts for friends and family.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products for non-food items?

Yes, many Pampered Chef products have multiple uses and can be used for non-food items. For example, the Small Batter Bowl can be used as a mixing bowl, but also doubles as a stylish container for holding pens, pencils, or makeup brushes. The Kitchen Shears can be used to snip herbs or open packages, but also work well as a makeshift screwdriver in a pinch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • rayday
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • kdangel518