• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some creative ideas for using the Deep Covered Baker?

In summary, the deep covered baker is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to cook a variety of dishes, including casseroles, roasts, chicken, fish, and even desserts. It is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F and can also be used in the microwave, although the lid should not be used in the microwave. Cleaning the deep covered baker is easy, as it is dishwasher safe or can be hand washed with warm soapy water. However, it is not safe to use on the stovetop, as this can cause damage to the stoneware and may result in injuries.
Pampered in Ottawa
Hi everyone! I am attending our custer meeting tonight and need to come up with some ideas for the new Deep Covered Baker:

I need

Features:
Benefits:
Practical Uses and Demo Tips:
Cross Sell With:
Booking Lines:
Recruiting Tie In:
Recipe(s) that would utilize product:
Food Tip related to item:
WOW Factor:

Any help would be great, I can post my word document to anyone who would like it once I am complete, THANKS!!

Cross Sell With: Rectangle Serving Platter, Carving Set, Knives
Booking Lines: You can get this Free or Half off at your show!
Recruiting Tie In: You can earn this Free during your SS months via your "bank."
WOW Factor: CS says you can microwave a chicken in it!

It is almost ONE HALF of the weight of the rectangular baker along with the lid/bowl. Many customers complained of how heavy it was once they put food into it. Now, it is 7.5 lbs instead of 13 lbs (I think those were the weights my director told us)

Not sure if that is a feature or a WOW factor!:p

Cross sell w/ trivet/pot holder (to put take it out of the oven and put it on).

Bake chicken, comes out better than Boston Market. Make stews & cobblers too.

The Caramel Apple Bread Pudding, found in the current Season's Best, IS the best! And it bakes in the microwave. The recipe is pretty labor intensive from scratch but a lot of prep work could streamline the demo easily.

Thanks!Thanks everyone for your suggestions!

1. What can I cook in the deep covered baker?

The deep covered baker is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to cook a variety of dishes, including casseroles, roasts, chicken, fish, and even desserts.

2. Is the deep covered baker safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the deep covered baker is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F. It is made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant material.

3. Can I use the deep covered baker in the microwave?

Yes, the deep covered baker is safe to use in the microwave. It is important to note that the lid should not be used in the microwave, as it is not microwave-safe.

4. How do I clean the deep covered baker?

The deep covered baker is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware to prevent scratches.

5. Can I use the deep covered baker on the stovetop?

No, the deep covered baker is not safe to use on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven or microwave only. Using it on the stovetop can cause damage to the stoneware and may result in injuries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allergycooker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janice moore
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • ginamkiely