• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilling Demo Ideas: Easy, Tasty Dishes with Pampered Chef Products

In summary, the person is planning a cooking demonstration using PC products, specifically focusing on grilling. They are looking for easy and complementary menu ideas, such as a grilled pizza with an Italian-inspired salad and dessert or fajitas with a Mexican-inspired salad and dessert. They are also considering options like grilled chicken or shrimp, kabobs, and an ice cream bar or cake to showcase a variety of products. They mention the Harvest Chicken Salad, Three Onion Goat Cheese Tart, Profiterole Puffs, Strawberry Amaretto Pastries, Caprese Mini Sandwiches, Curried Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Mediterranean Cafe Salad, Pesto Cheese Triangles, Rustic Focaccia, Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Tart, Apple Berry
mrssyvo
I posted last week for some ideas- I am doing a cooking demonstration (NOT a show) here on the conference grounds where I live. I am not pushing sales, but I want to use PC products- I will be doing a grilling demo, so I want to use what I can, as well as SA- I would like a salad, dessert and main dish, easy, and that go together- for example, if I do grilled pizza, would like "Italian-ish" salad and dessert. If I do Fajitas, I would like "mexicanish" salad and dessert- I am having a tough time coming up with menu, and I would like to keep it pretty simple, but get people excited about my products. Everyone knows I sell PC, and are not opposed top buying products- but the organizers have asked me to keep sales low-pressure.

How about the Strawberry Spinach Salad, grilled chicken or shrimp or kabobs (using grill tools, basket, skewers), and ice cream bar (as in choices of toppings) or ice cream cake or trifle. That would show a TON of products.

How about the Teriaki Pork Kabobs from the Casual Cooking cookbook. Lots of products can be used in the prep & grilling. The Strawberry Spinach Salad would be a nice compliment to the flavors in the kabobs.

How about...Harvest Chicken Salad -
Three Onion Goat Cheese Tart
Profiterole Puffs

Strawberry Amaretto Pastries
Caprese Mini Sandwiches
Curried Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Mediterranean Cafe Salad
Pesto Cheese Triangles or Rustic Focaccia
Chocolate chip cheesecake tart

Apple Berry Salsa w/cinammon chips or
Touchdown taco dip
Mexican Fiesta Salad Pizza or Fast Family Fajitas
Tiramisu Brownie Squares or decadent chocolate dessert pizza or Tres Leches Cake

Classic Deli Wraps
Seven Layer Salad Squares
Lemon cakes in prep bowls

Ok that's it, I'm hungry I gotta go! :p

Debbie :D

I have decidedSince this will be an afternoon demo (3 PM) I have decided against main dish and salad, and I am just doing desserts. Since I wanted to grill- I am doing Grilled Bananna splits and grilled strawberry shortcakes. I will be able to show off the grilling tools, cutlery, and Simple Additions.

1. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my grilling demos?

There are many ways to use Pampered Chef products in your grilling demos. For example, you can use our grill pans to cook vegetables and meats, our marinade shaker to create delicious marinades, and our grill tools to flip and turn food on the grill.

2. Are there any easy and tasty dishes that you recommend for grilling demos?

Yes, we have many delicious recipes that are perfect for grilling demos. Some fan favorites include grilled chicken with a homemade BBQ sauce, grilled corn on the cob with herb butter, and grilled pineapple skewers with a honey lime glaze.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products on any type of grill?

Yes, our products are designed to be used on a variety of grills, including gas, charcoal, and electric. Just be sure to follow the instructions for each product to ensure safe and effective use on your specific grill.

4. How can I make my grilling demos more interactive for my audience?

One idea is to have your audience help prepare the food using our products. For example, you can have them use our vegetable spiralizer to make zucchini noodles or have them use our grill press to make pressed sandwiches. This will not only engage your audience but also showcase the versatility of our products.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products directly from a grilling demo?

Yes, you can purchase our products directly from a grilling demo. Our consultants will have the products available for purchase at the event, and you can also place an order through our website or catalog. Plus, by purchasing at a demo, you may be able to take advantage of special deals and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
Hbachna