• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Recipe Ideas: Simple and Savory Dishes with Limited Cookware

In summary, Chef Kearns is looking for easy recipes to prepare in July that he can demo. He is considering returning to previous recipes, or cooking new recipes that he is familiar with. He offers two recipes, one for a salad and one for pizza. He is also considering ideas for decorations and props for his parties.
mhrivera
My recipes for June have been all across the map with a couple of theme shows, but want to settle it back down and do the same recipe for all of July. I'm going to bring a pre-made trifle for dessert, so I am looking for an easy savory dish.

I don't have any cookware (except the saute pan) and only one grilling tool (Jumbo turner). I thought I would see what everyone else is cooking.

Thanks!

I'm making the Jamaican Jerk Chicken Salad in July to show off the Salad Spinner and the Forged Cutlery.

I just point my hosts to the Season's Best and let them pick. I know I should take more control, but I can steer them to things I'm more comfortable with. That makes it easy for me. I don't have to stress about the recipes each month. It will be something out of that book. I've made most of the recipes at least once. There are a few that I wouldn't do at a party (they just don't make good demos) Ya know?!

Well, all of June I made Clubhouse Chicken Squares, and Triple Berry Trifle... to prep for 4th of July ,,, now for July...I only have a few shows then I'm out of town for Nat. Conf...and our vacation...until August...so I still want to make the same recipes, but some of the same people will be at the July shows, and i don't wanna bore them!!! So I'm here looking for July recipes too!

I'm thinking I may go back to last years summer recipes...Stir Fry and keep the kitchen cool... Rice in the micro cooker...

I do the same recipe all month ...just makes it easier and less stressful for me to figure out what to pack and what to do ahead, etc...

I definitely agree Chef Kearns...some recipes aren't good for demos! And in the summer, I don't wanna bake ANYTHING at the host house...too hot here in SC...and in TX too!!

Colossal chopped salad is really good, very easy and would use several good tools.

I've done the Southwestern Layered Salad at a few shows, and it's a pretty good demo recipe.

I'm offering either the SW Seven Layer Salad with chicken, or the Mandarin Pasta Salad. I'll probably bring a trifle pre-made.

I am doing Mexican Fiesta parties with fiesta nacho pizza and marguiritas...does anyone have any ideas for decorations or props? I was thinking about a pinata and of course sombreros, but I don't know what else.

I'm going to continue (as in June) with 3 stations (hands on) Jamaican Jerk Salad. Either bring a dessert or do the Cold Stone ice cream for dessert.

1. What are some seasonal ingredients to cook with in July?

In July, some popular seasonal ingredients to cook with are corn, tomatoes, zucchini, peaches, and blueberries. These ingredients are at their peak freshness and flavor, making them perfect for summertime cooking.

2. Can you recommend any grilling recipes for July?

Absolutely! July is the perfect time to fire up the grill and cook some delicious meals. Some popular grilling recipes for July include BBQ chicken skewers, grilled shrimp tacos, and grilled vegetable kebabs.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for cooking products in July?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts for cooking products in July. Keep an eye out for our monthly deals and discounts, as well as any other limited-time offers or sales.

4. What are some refreshing summer drinks to make in July?

In the hot summer weather, it's important to stay hydrated. Some refreshing summer drinks to make in July include iced tea, fruit-infused water, and homemade lemonade. You can also get creative and make your own cocktails or smoothies with seasonal fruits.

5. Are there any new products or recipes being released specifically for July?

Yes, we are always releasing new products and recipes to keep things fresh and exciting for our customers. In July, we often introduce new grilling tools and recipes for summertime cooking. Be sure to check our website and social media for updates and announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
pchockeymom