• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun and Easy Dessert Recipes for Your Party - Plus a Savory Surprise!

Tomato Basil Squares are yummy, so is the Greek Island's Pastry, or Clubhouse Chicken Squares. These are in "All The Best" cookbook.I second the Tomato Basil squares, very easy to put together and everyone always loves them! I also had a suggestion to add artichoke hearts to it next time, so that is a twist on it. Good luck!
KHolmes
I have a host that booked from an open house that I did last month. At my open house I had most of the food precooked and then had stations set up where they could "play" with all of the gadgets. She wants to do something similar with mostly dessert recipes - but - she wants to have something salty too. I suggested that I could have a pizza or braid but she does not want the "traditional" PC recipe because she claims everyone already knows about those.

Anyone have any ideas? I am going to make the lemon tarts, chocolate chip kiss cookies, Chocolate Chip & Cool whip trifle or Strawberry Shortcake Trifle, microwave brownies and I am considering the Devils Food Cake in the 10" skillet. I know it is alot, but she wants alot. Most of the dishes take only a few seconds to prep and cook - she wants all of these precooked and then have play stations.

She is a friend of my moms so I have no problem cooking extra - she is paying for the ingredients. I sent out 60 invitations and she guarantees I will have at least 30-35 there plus outside orders.

Any advice on a recipe to add.

Hmmm... you have a lot of sweets, need somthing with salt!!!
How about 3 onion goat cheese tarts? Very yummy, somewhat new and always dissapear 1st when I have made them at shows. If you don't like the goat cheese you can substitute cream cheese.
Schel

Tomato Basil Squares are yummy, so is the Greek Island's Pastry, or Clubhouse Chicken Squares. These are in "All The Best" cookbook.

I second the Tomato Basil squares, very easy to put together and everyone always loves them! I also had a suggestion to add artichoke hearts to it next time, so that is a twist on it. Good luck! Sounds like a great show!

Thanks - I will test these out.

I have a fun idea for a station for you, if you'd like...I did this at a fundraiser this weekend. I made tuxedo brownie cups, but I didn't put the frosting on them. I put the frosting in the Easy Accent Decorator and the Decorator Bottle Set for them to try out and "frost their own" Saved me some time and I sold a bunch of deco bottles!

speedychef said:
I have a fun idea for a station for you, if you'd like...I did this at a fundraiser this weekend. I made tuxedo brownie cups, but I didn't put the frosting on them. I put the frosting in the Easy Accent Decorator and the Decorator Bottle Set for them to try out and "frost their own" Saved me some time and I sold a bunch of deco bottles!

Good idea!! I have a fundraiser this weekend and am going to set it up as "play stations" when they get their final food!
Schel

Related to Fun and Easy Dessert Recipes for Your Party - Plus a Savory Surprise!

What are some easy recipe ideas for a quick dinner?

If you're short on time but still want a delicious and satisfying meal, consider trying these recipes:
1. One-Pot Pasta Primavera: Cook pasta, veggies, and sauce all in one pot for a simple and flavorful meal.
2. Sheet Pan Fajitas: Toss marinated chicken or beef with peppers and onions on a sheet pan and bake for a tasty and low-maintenance dinner.
3. Stuffed Bell Peppers: Fill bell peppers with a mixture of rice, ground beef, and spices for a filling and easy meal.
4. Slow Cooker Chili: Let your slow cooker do the work with this classic and hearty meal.
5. Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup: A comforting and easy meal that can be made in minutes.

What are some healthy recipe ideas for a balanced diet?

Eating healthy doesn't have to be boring! Here are some tasty and nutritious recipe ideas:
1. Quinoa and Chicken Stir-Fry: A protein-packed dish with plenty of veggies for a well-rounded meal.
2. Baked Salmon with Roasted Vegetables: A simple and flavorful meal that is rich in heart-healthy omega-3s.
3. Veggie and Hummus Wrap: Load up a whole grain wrap with your favorite vegetables and hummus for a satisfying lunch.
4. Turkey and Veggie Meatball Soup: A comforting and nourishing soup that is low in calories and high in protein.
5. Greek Yogurt Parfait: Layer Greek yogurt, fresh fruit, and granola for a delicious and nutritious breakfast or snack.

What are some recipe ideas for a crowd or party?

If you're hosting a party or feeding a large group, consider these crowd-pleasing recipes:
1. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork: Perfect for sandwiches or tacos, this recipe is easy to make and can feed a crowd.
2. Caprese Skewers: A simple and elegant appetizer made with fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and basil.
3. Buffalo Chicken Dip: A creamy and spicy dip that is always a hit at parties.
4. Build-Your-Own Taco Bar: Set out all the fixings for tacos and let your guests create their own delicious meal.
5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars: A crowd-pleasing dessert that is easy to make and can be cut into smaller portions for a larger group.

What are some recipe ideas for a special occasion or holiday?

For those special occasions or holiday gatherings, try these festive and delicious recipes:
1. Roasted Turkey with Cranberry Sauce: A classic and traditional dish for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner.
2. Baked Ham with Honey Glaze: Another holiday favorite, this dish is easy to make and always a crowd-pleaser.
3. Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms: A tasty and elegant appetizer for any special occasion.
4. Beef Wellington: A show-stopping dish that is perfect for a fancy dinner party.
5. Chocolate Truffles: A decadent and indulgent dessert that is perfect for Valentine's Day or any special occasion.

What are some recipe ideas for picky eaters?

We all have those picky eaters in our lives, but with these recipes, you can please even the most finicky palates:
1. Hidden Veggie Mac and Cheese: Shred carrots and zucchini into your mac and cheese sauce for added nutrition without sacrificing flavor.
2. Chicken and Veggie Quesadillas: Sneak in some extra veggies by adding them to your quesadilla filling.
3. Buffalo Cauliflower Bites: A healthier alternative to buffalo wings that are still packed with flavor.
4. Turkey and Veggie Meatloaf: Finely chop vegetables and mix them into your meatloaf for added nutrition.
5. Banana Oat Pancakes: A nutritious and delicious breakfast option that even picky eaters will love.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• towerbabel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
towerbabel
  • lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • 1PamperedMommy