• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Themed Party: Ideas for Main Dish and Desserts

In summary, a Chocolate Themed Party can feature a variety of chocolate types such as milk, dark, white, and flavored chocolates. The menu can be customized to fit personal preferences and dietary restrictions. The number of guests can be flexible and kitchen tools and equipment needed may include mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, and chocolate molds. Regardless of cooking or baking experience, everyone can participate and have fun at a Chocolate Themed Party with step-by-step instructions and guidance provided by consultants.
towerbabel
Gold Member
I have a chocolate themed party. The host is doing some of our awesome desserts, but she wanted me to demo chocolate in a main course. Any ideas?

I will post the recipes she does and the one I can get for main dish here after the show.

Thanks,

Ruth

The Chicken Mole Pizza! Mole has chocolate in it. I went on the Food Network website and did a search for chocolate in main dish and chicken mole came up, then I remembered "we have mole rub!"

Might have to try that. I have the Mole Rub, but personally am not very fond of it. Hopefully the guests will like it!

1. What types of chocolate are featured in a Chocolate Themed Party?

The types of chocolate featured in a Chocolate Themed Party can vary, but some popular options include milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and flavored chocolates such as mint or caramel.

2. Can I customize the menu for my Chocolate Themed Party?

Yes, you can customize the menu for your Chocolate Themed Party to fit your preferences and dietary restrictions. Our consultants can work with you to create a personalized menu that includes your favorite chocolate treats.

3. How many guests can attend a Chocolate Themed Party?

The number of guests that can attend a Chocolate Themed Party is flexible and depends on your preferences. Our consultants can work with you to determine the best size for your party and ensure that everyone has a great time.

4. What types of kitchen tools and equipment are needed for a Chocolate Themed Party?

Some common kitchen tools and equipment that may be used in a Chocolate Themed Party include mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, spatulas, baking sheets, and chocolate molds. However, the specific tools needed may vary based on the recipes chosen for the party.

5. Can I host a Chocolate Themed Party if I am not an experienced cook or baker?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants will provide step-by-step instructions and guidance throughout the party to ensure that everyone can participate and have fun, regardless of their cooking or baking experience. Our parties are designed to be enjoyable for all skill levels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • Anna Farnum