• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Show With Tf Skillet Cake - Show Enough Products?

In summary, the speaker is discussing their upcoming chocolate-themed show and their concerns about showcasing only one recipe, a Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake. They are considering including a quick chocolate dip demo and showing off various cutting tools for fruit. They also mention previous success with a similar demo and suggest setting up additional product stations for guests to try. They also mention using the catalog to highlight other products and mention a specific speaker, Rae, who has a successful method of using the catalog. Lastly, they ask for advice on the cooking time for the skillet cake.
cheflorraine
Gold Member
I have a Death by Chocolate show that I'm doing tomorrow.... I've never done a chocolate show before, but I've started offering theme shows to increase bookings, and the chocolate show does get a good response.
I'm making the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake (hoping for March cookware bookings), and since I still want to show the DCB, I'm also cooking a few chicken breasts in the microwave.
But I guess I'm still worried that doing the cake as my main demo is just too short and doesn't show enough products... I just finished making it tonight after supper, and it is a really quick recipe. I'm used to doing somewhat more complex demos, I guess!
So... will this be enough of a demo to generate good sales?
And - do I mix up the cake before the show and bake it, so that it's ready to flip after I've done my intro, or would I include mixing/baking as part of my demo??

I had okay sales from a show where I cooked exactly this, but it IS a very simple recipe. If I were doing it again I'd be inclined to have something else quick to do alongside it... what about some chocolate dip and then show a variety of the cutting tools for fruit?

did a fundraiser the other night at a meeting...I did as others suggested here and
demo-ed the wedgers....only I had volunteers demo and let them pick a little thank-you. Everyone loved watching and participating....apple, veggie, mango, pineapple...

There is nothing wrong with a quick demo! It shows just how easy it is to make a great chocolate cake! And make sure after you flip the cake out of the pan, you wipe it out with a paper towel to show how EASY it is to clean up!!!While it cooks, set up some "stations" around a table with multiple other products- like the veggie wedger, pineapple wedger, MFP, and any other favorite product you have. Let them wedge/process some potatoes, a pineapple for the p-wedger obviously, etc. They can try different products. Or use "real fruit", and have one of the dessert sauces for a quick tasting as well.Then use the catalog to talk about anything else - "Got it Love it", etc. Or review how Rae does it with the catalog. :) http://www.chefsuccess.com/f12/questions-rae-about-your-show-16925/#post157278

how long in oven to make a skillet cake?

What is the Tf Skillet Cake and how is it used in the Chocolate Show?

The Tf Skillet Cake is a versatile kitchen tool that is used to create delicious chocolate desserts in our Chocolate Show. It can be used to bake, fry, and cook a variety of chocolate treats, such as cakes, brownies, and cookies.

What products are featured in the Chocolate Show With Tf Skillet Cake?

The Chocolate Show With Tf Skillet Cake showcases a variety of our products, including the Tf Skillet Cake itself, as well as our high-quality chocolate ingredients, measuring tools, and other baking essentials.

Can I purchase the featured products at the Chocolate Show With Tf Skillet Cake?

Yes, all of the products featured in the Chocolate Show With Tf Skillet Cake are available for purchase at our booth during the show. Our consultants will be happy to assist you with any questions and help you make a purchase.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend the Chocolate Show With Tf Skillet Cake?

No, the Chocolate Show With Tf Skillet Cake is open to everyone and anyone who loves chocolate and delicious desserts. We welcome all chocolate enthusiasts to come and enjoy the show with us!

Are there any discounts or specials available for the featured products at the Chocolate Show With Tf Skillet Cake?

Yes, we often offer special discounts and promotions for our featured products at the Chocolate Show With Tf Skillet Cake. Be sure to check with our consultants at the show for any current deals and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• liljen19
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • pamperedgirl3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • kcmckay