• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Main Dish Recipes for HWC Shows: Ideas for Your Next Show!

In summary, the recipes people are doing at their HWC shows are the BLT Toss, White Chicken Pizza, and Truffle Brownie Cups.
pamperedcheermom
What recipes are ya'll doing at your HWC shows? I have a show next week and need some ideas. I found a few on here but they were desserts. I need a main dish!

Thanks!

The BLT toss gets a pink color to it. I'm also offering the Strawberry Spinach Salad, and Confetti Pasta Salad, both of which can be found in the Files section.

This is a really easy recipe, not from PC but one that I use often

Attachments

• White Chicken Pizza.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 415
I've been doing the Truffle Brownie Cups but with Chocolate cups and white chocolate inside, with red food coloring :] BIG HIT!! everyone loves them.

I also altered the recipe if you'd like to see it.

NooraK..........where can I find the BLT Toss recipe?pampchef.angel.......the White Chicken Pizza sounds really good. I'm sending it to my host to see what she thinks. She's co-hosting with a friend who only eats meat, cheese and bread so this works perfectly for her.Kenzie09..........can you post the Truffle Brownie cups that you altered. I may try that one. I've made them the way the PC recipe says but I'd like to try them with the food coloring.Thanks for all the replies!!

pamperedcheermom said:
NooraK..........where can I find the BLT Toss recipe?

pampchef.angel.......the White Chicken Pizza sounds really good. I'm sending it to my host to see what she thinks. She's co-hosting with a friend who only eats meat, cheese and bread so this works perfectly for her.

Kenzie09..........can you post the Truffle Brownie cups that you altered. I may try that one. I've made them the way the PC recipe says but I'd like to try them with the food coloring.

Thanks for all the replies!!

The BLT Toss is in the Season's Best Cookbook.

pamperedcheermom said:
NooraK..........where can I find the BLT Toss recipe?

pampchef.angel.......the White Chicken Pizza sounds really good. I'm sending it to my host to see what she thinks. She's co-hosting with a friend who only eats meat, cheese and bread so this works perfectly for her.

Kenzie09..........can you post the Truffle Brownie cups that you altered. I may try that one. I've made them the way the PC recipe says but I'd like to try them with the food coloring.

Thanks for all the replies!!

I am doing the same altered recipe for the Brownie Cups tonight!

This is my altered recipe. I did it this way so the brownie part could be chocolate, and the middle be white chocolate. Also, I changed the heavy whipped cream to regular Cool Whip (whipping cream). I changed this because when using the heavy whipped cream, it takes longer to set up, so I changed it for the purpose of show use.

Its not in here, but you would obviously add food coloring.

Truffle Brownie Cups

Ingredients Needed:
Nonstick cooking spray with flour (see Cook's Tip)
1 cup chocolate morsels
1 cup white chocolate morsels
2 tbsp butter (do not substitute margarine)
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
2 large spoon fulls (strawberry) whipped cream
Assorted garnishes nuts, maraschino cherries, strawberries, and whipped topping (optional)

Cooking Tools:
Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan
Classic Batter Bowl
Small Mix ‘N Scraper
Mini-Tart Shaper
Easy Read Measuring Cup
Stainless Whisk
Stackable Cooling Rack
Mini-Tart Shaper
Utility Knife

Cooking Instructions:
Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray wells of with nonstick cooking spray with flour. Place 1 cup of the chocolate morsels and butter into Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 40-60 seconds or until smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval. Add sugar and egg to batter bowl; mix until blended using Mix ‘N Scraper ®. Add flour; mix just until flour is incorporated. Using two teaspoons, divide batter evenly among wells, filling wells about two-thirds full. Gently tap batter to create level tops. Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are set. (Do not overbake.)
Meanwhile, microwave whipped cream and 1 cup white chocolate morsels in clean batter bowl until mixed together; whisk until smooth with Stainless Whisk. Place batter bowl into freezer 10-12 minutes or until mixture is cool and starting to thicken, stirring after each 5-minute interval. Spoon ganache into resealable plastic bag.
Remove pan from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool 2 minutes. Press tops of brownies with Mini-Tart Shaper to make indentations. Cool in pan 3 minutes. Carefully remove brownies from pan. Trim corner of bag using Utility Knife to allow ganache to flow through. Pipe ganache evenly into brownie cups. Garnish as desired.

1. What types of main dishes can I make for a HWC show?

There are endless options for main dishes that are perfect for showcasing at a HWC show. Some popular choices include casseroles, one-pan meals, and slow cooker recipes. You can also get creative and feature dishes from different cuisines or dietary restrictions.

2. Do I have to use Pampered Chef products to make these main dish recipes?

While we always recommend using our high-quality Pampered Chef products for the best results, you can certainly adapt these recipes to use with your own kitchen tools. Our consultants are trained to show you how to make our recipes using our products, but feel free to use what you have on hand.

3. Can I make these main dish recipes ahead of time for my HWC show?

Yes, many of our main dish recipes can be made ahead of time and reheated for your show. This is a great option for busy hosts who want to have everything prepared before their guests arrive. Be sure to follow our recommended reheating instructions for the best results.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for main dishes at HWC shows?

Absolutely! We understand the importance of accommodating different dietary needs and preferences. Our consultants can provide you with delicious vegetarian and vegan main dish recipes that will impress even the most discerning of guests.

5. How can I incorporate these main dish recipes into my HWC show?

In addition to showcasing the recipes during the demonstration portion of your show, you can also have guests help with prep work or have a hands-on cooking experience. You can also offer samples of the completed dish for guests to try. Our consultants are happy to provide guidance on how to best incorporate these recipes into your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• towerbabel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
towerbabel
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
caroladams
  • 1PamperedMommy