• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortless Main Dishes for Your Next Party

When I saw these recipe titles and pictures, I thought the same as you - they looked like better variety, and hopefully more products than the can opener and measuring spoon!
leftymac
My host wants to focus on quick & easy main dishes for her party. We're already doing the 30 minute chicken as a side demo (I do it at every show). Besides the Real Food Real Fast recipes, the chicken fajita bar, and the Power Cooking recipes, what are some other quick and easy main dishes that you have prepared at your shows?

I know we have the Chicken Power Cooking coming out soon, so I'm excited to see what that'll have.

I like the One Pot Pasta from last season. There are a few from 29 minutes to dinner that are quick and easy. Skillet Lasanga is my favorite along with Tex Mex Chicken. There is another one that I cannot remember the name but all you have to do is cook chicken, assemble the dish and put it in the microwave for 3 minutes to melt the cheese. It's some kind of enchilda casserole.

One Pot Pasta - it's a big hit at every show! Otherwise, take a look through the 29 minutes cookbook. The Chicken and Corn dish in there (I forget the name) is really good and I think would be a good show recipe. (And that reminds me, I should make it for dinner some time soon.)

chefann said:
One Pot Pasta - it's a big hit at every show! Otherwise, take a look through the 29 minutes cookbook. The Chicken and Corn dish in there (I forget the name) is really good and I think would be a good show recipe. (And that reminds me, I should make it for dinner some time soon.)

Ah..if only I had the 29 minutes to dinner cookbook! It's the one I don't have. Grrr. I'll steal my director's copy. I know the one pot pasta is great -- I think I'm just tired of it though. I have to remember they've never had it!

leftymac said:
Ah..if only I had the 29 minutes to dinner cookbook! It's the one I don't have. Grrr. I'll steal my director's copy. I know the one pot pasta is great -- I think I'm just tired of it though. I have to remember they've never had it!

Get a copy any way you can!

How about the Pork Noodle Skillet, then? That's good with pork or chicken (if they have an issue with eating pork), although I like it better with pork because it has more flavor.30 Minute chicken
10 minute pork tenderloin

20 minute beef ribs...

From the It's Good For You Cookbook:

Smashed Potato Soup
Lemon-Chicken Soup (not the official name, but can't remember it right now!)
Pronto Pizza Patties
Shrimp & Linguine (can also be made with chicken)

These are all main dishes I love to make at home for quick and easy meals!

Here are the new Chicken Power Cooking recipe titles - oh, man, do they sound good!

Chicken Stir-fry
Dijon Chicken Noodle Toss
Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup
Smoky Black Bean Chicken Wraps
Greek Chicken and Orzo Skillet

I cannot wait until the actual recipes are posted!:thumbup::chef:

ChefBeckyD said:
Here are the new Chicken Power Cooking recipe titles - oh, man, do they sound good!

Chicken Stir-fry
Dijon Chicken Noodle Toss
Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup
Smoky Black Bean Chicken Wraps
Greek Chicken and Orzo Skillet

I cannot wait until the actual recipes are posted!:thumbup::chef:

I know! They looked tasty on the October CN! They seem much more original than the ground beef recipes too, which I'm pleased with. I always felt kind of lame saying "And you can turn your ground beef into tacos or chili!", as if it just wasn't very original. Plus, the beef ones didn't use much product, in my opinion. Hopefully these will do it more!

leftymac said:
I know! They looked tasty on the October CN! They seem much more original than the ground beef recipes too, which I'm pleased with. I always felt kind of lame saying "And you can turn your ground beef into tacos or chili!", as if it just wasn't very original. Plus, the beef ones didn't use much product, in my opinion. Hopefully these will do it more!

LOL - me too! Since those would be my "go-to when I don't want to really think about what's for dinner" meals anyway.

When I saw these recipe titles and pictures, I thought the same as you - they looked like better variety, and hopefully more products than the can opener and measuring spoon! I've done several of the power cooking shows, and people have enjoyed them, but I think part of it was the 30 minute chicken I tagged on to them!

I forgot about the Greek Lemon Chicken Soup - that's a GREAT recipe! And then you can talk about how you can make a delicious Greek dressing from the Greek Rub, for salad to go with the soup. mmm... Gotta add that to the menu soon, too.

1. What is the quickest way to make a main dish using Pampered Chef products?

One of the quickest ways to make a main dish using Pampered Chef products is to use our Quick Cooker. This multi-functional pressure cooker can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods.

2. Can you recommend any recipes that are both quick and easy to make?

Yes, we have many quick and easy main dish recipes available on our website and in our recipe books. Some popular ones include One-Pot Chicken Alfredo, Quick & Easy Beef Stir-Fry, and 20-Minute Taco Skillet.

3. Are there any main dishes that can be made in under 30 minutes?

Absolutely! Our Quick Cooker recipes are designed to be made in under 30 minutes. Additionally, some of our stoneware and cookware products, such as the Deep Covered Baker and Executive Nonstick Skillet, can also help you create delicious main dishes in a short amount of time.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make vegetarian or vegan main dishes?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan main dish recipes that can be made using our products. Our Nonstick Double Burner Griddle and Deluxe Air Fryer are great for creating plant-based meals.

5. Are there any main dishes that can be made ahead of time and reheated later?

Yes, many of our main dish recipes can be made ahead of time and reheated later. Our Deep Covered Baker and Rockcrok® collection are especially great for reheating leftovers, as they can go from the oven to the microwave or stovetop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• towerbabel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
towerbabel
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kenzie09
  • ChefBeckyD