• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Main Dish Recipe to Showcase Cookware - Last Minute Sunday Show

In summary, the cookware Julie wants to use for her cooking demonstration does not exist in her possession. She suggests borrowing cookware or using a recipe that features a piece of cookware. She also suggests doing a demonstration on how our cookware can be used.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have a last minute show booked for Sunday (16th):eek: . She wants a main dish and I want to cook something that shows off the cookware! Problem is, I don't have any except for the 8"'s I got for free:( .

Question: What should I make to show off the cookware? I would like for it to be fairly easy because this is my first cooking show (I've had 5 catalog shows)!!!!

I hope I can borrow the cookware I need from my upline or director.:love:

Try to borrow a 12 in skillet. The tamale verde & the asian skillet meals in the SB are great--as well as the skillet lasagna in the 29 min cookbook. Although with the lasagna one, you have to brown the meat in another skillet (or just do it ahead of time & clean the skillet before you make the rest). Good luck!

You could do the two-step fudge in the saute pan as a "B" recipe. It's soooo easy! 1 can any flavor frosting, 1 cup any flavor baking chips. Melt together and pour into the small bar pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. If you do it at the very beginning of the show, it will be ready in time as you're finishing up the main recipe. You can wipe it out with the paper towel to show how easy the clean up is.

I assume the non stick saute pan? Thanks!

What about using the stoneware to make the recipe and then doing the ice demo to show off the cookware? Where you put a few cubes of ice in the pan and then pass it around so the guests can feel how quickly the temperature transfers to the whole pan.

I would use Sarah's idea. I try to always do a recipe that showcases a piece of stoneware. The more hands-on people get with the "Buy Me Piece" of stoneware, the more they will want it. While your main dish is in the oven, you can do the ice cube demo and talk about the benefits of our cookware. You may get a few bookings still for September.Julie

I meant the "Try me piece". I had buying on my mind.

lockhartkitchen said:
I meant the "Try me piece". I had buying on my mind.
Uh, huh... I think it was a freudian slip!:p

I have done the Rice Crispy Demo in the Executive Saute Pan. It's great for showing the nonstick.

Her show is at 6pm and really wants a main dish demo.

What about the Jerk Pork Tenderloin (29 min to dinner)? I did it with the non stick directions and it was so easy and tasted good. I didn't make the mango part of the recipe. I made some red potatoes in the micro cooker from a different recipe in the book. the potatoes with mascarpone cheese, doubled the recipe.

Do any main dish recipe and have either the garlic bites or the variation using our new sprinkles to show the cookware.

EEEEEK! I don't have any of the seasonings either! or the 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook!!!

PM me and I'll send the recipe tomorrow. Do you have the Deep Covered Baker? You can do pork, chicken breasts or a whole chicken in there.

Not that either! I am a newbie. I'm considering doing the Jerk Chicken Nachos now. That looks pretty easy and I suggested to my host that I can do that recipe in honor of our DH's! I need to stop freaking out!!!

Okey, dokey, smokies.... She wants the Asian Noodle Chicken Skillet. I don't have the Asian Seasoning. Any suggestions????

Can you borrow the seasoning or any of the products you need from your recruiter or director or are they too far away? That would help you out tremendously.

1. What is the best cookware to use for the "Last Minute Sunday Show" recipe?

Our versatile Executive Nonstick Cookware is perfect for this recipe. It is durable, nonstick, and can be used on the stovetop or in the oven.

2. Can I substitute ingredients in the "Last Minute Sunday Show" recipe?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be customizable to your preferences and dietary restrictions. Feel free to swap out ingredients or add in your favorite veggies or protein.

3. How long does it take to make the "Last Minute Sunday Show" recipe?

This recipe can be made in just 30 minutes, making it a perfect last-minute option for a busy Sunday. It's also a great option for meal prep since it can easily be reheated for leftovers throughout the week.

4. Is the "Last Minute Sunday Show" recipe beginner-friendly?

Yes, this recipe is perfect for beginners. It only requires a few simple steps and basic cooking skills, making it a great option for those just starting out in the kitchen.

5. Can I make the "Last Minute Sunday Show" recipe ahead of time?

Absolutely! You can make the dish ahead of time and simply reheat it in the oven when you're ready to serve. It also makes for great leftovers, so feel free to make a double batch and enjoy it throughout the week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlag1986
Replies