• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last-Minute Show Help Needed for Sunday: Get Invited Guests on Board Now!

In summary, if you need to quickly invite guests for a last-minute Pampered Chef show on Sunday, you can use social media, text messages, or phone calls to reach out to potential guests. You can also offer incentives such as discounts or free gifts to encourage guests to attend. To ensure guests RSVP and confirm their attendance, follow up with them after sending invitations and offer a reminder call or text. To get guests excited and interested in attending, mention limited quantities, special deals, and showcase popular products. If you have limited time to plan, make a list of essential tasks and prioritize them, and seek support and advice from your Pampered Chef consultant.
milkangel
this sunday. I booked a show for sunday and is 2 hours from here and my host called tonight and asked if when i sent out invites and she said she sent them by e-mail but the problem is i never did get an e-mail from here ever i checked my e-mail and nothing. I know i sould have told her that sooner but i was thinking she sent it by mail. now she is e-mailing me back with the phone #ers for every one and I will call and personally invite them. any other ideas do to becuse she hand put out 8 catalogs and 6 flyers and she is working hard for this. but i feel really bad becuse it is on sunday what else can i do?

A personal invite is always nice... the phone call. You could offer an incentive. Tell them anyone who comes and brings an adult guest or an outside order will get their name in a drawing for a special gift. It can be a S.B. cookbook or whatever you have in your stash. Last minute shows are ok. People know what they are doing this sunday so much better than what they are doing in 3 sundays from now!
Good luck! This will be ok.... I just booked a show for Monday the 12th and are getting people invited now. Not a big deal :)

what had happen is this. she did =send the e-mail and recieved and e-mail back but is was not from me. she had put down this anniemiller123 and it is annemiller123 so that is why i did not recieve an e-mail

1. How can I quickly invite guests for a last-minute Pampered Chef show on Sunday?

We recommend using social media, text messages, or phone calls to quickly reach out to potential guests and invite them to the show. You can also ask your existing customers to bring a friend or family member.

2. What are some incentives or discounts I can offer to encourage guests to attend the last-minute show on Sunday?

You can offer a discount on certain products or a free gift for guests who attend the show. You can also mention any special deals or promotions that will be available at the show.

3. How can I make sure my guests RSVP and confirm their attendance for the last-minute show on Sunday?

We recommend following up with potential guests after sending out invitations to confirm their attendance. You can also offer a reminder call or text a day before the show to ensure they will be attending.

4. Are there any tips or strategies for getting guests excited and interested in attending a last-minute show on Sunday?

You can create a sense of urgency by mentioning limited quantities or special deals that will only be available at the show. You can also showcase popular products or offer a fun activity or demonstration during the show.

5. How can I prepare for a successful last-minute show on Sunday when I have limited time to plan?

Make a list of essential tasks and prioritize them. Focus on inviting guests, preparing your products and materials, and creating a welcoming and engaging atmosphere for your guests. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for support and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • dkitten13