• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Making for Your Fall Kick-Off Shows?

In summary, the Fall Extravaganza is Monday, and the author is still trying to figure out what they will be cooking. They have appetizers, main dish, and dessert ideas, but they are only considering making one dish.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
My Fall Extravaganza is Monday, and I'm still trying to figure out what all I'll be making - especially for a main dish type of recipe. So I thought I'd see what you all are making! I need something that's non-dairy...I'm getting heavy on the cheese products here!

I usually have 2 appetizers, 2 Main Dish, and 2 Desserts. Here is what I have so far:

Appetizers:

Buffalo Chicken Dip w/ celery, carrots, and crackers
Mexican Cheese Crisps

Main Dish

Dessert

Homemade Ice Cream w/ the new toppings

chicken enchilada pizza
broc and sun dried tom orzottospumoni brownies

Spumoni Brownie for SURE!!

If you are staying away from cheese I'm not sure what kind of cheese the Italian Pot Pie has in it (don't have the recipe in front of me) but that was REALLY GOOD

Hmmmm, and the Spumoni Brownie would be really good with ice cream! Okay - that's good.

I'll have to look at the Italian Pot Pie recipe again.

I just know that I have a couple hosts coming who can't have dairy, and I wanted to have some options for them too.

Oh - and I'm also making the Snack Mix that's inside the front cover of the catalog. Just hope I don't eat it all before people get here!

Just looked at the Pot Pie recipe - that looks pretty good!

I may just go with one Main Dish recipe.

My calendar is full for Sept, and over half way full for Oct already, and I have 4 bookings for Nov, and 2 each for Dec. & Jan....so I'm really not feeling the need to entice people to book with lots of recipes. :D

This is mostly just a Thank You party for my hosts and customers from this past year, and I'm using it to sell off a ton of inventory that I've accumulated over the past couple years.

1. What are some popular dishes that I can make for my Fall Kick-Off show?

Some popular dishes for a Fall Kick-Off show include apple crisp, pumpkin bread, butternut squash soup, chicken pot pie, and roasted vegetables.

2. Can you suggest any easy and quick recipes for a busy Fall Kick-Off event?

Absolutely! Some easy and quick recipes perfect for a busy Fall Kick-Off event are crockpot chili, sheet pan chicken and vegetables, and one-pot pasta dishes.

3. Are there any recipes that can accommodate guests with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have many recipes that can accommodate dietary restrictions such as gluten-free apple crisp, dairy-free pumpkin bread, and vegetarian stuffed peppers.

4. What are some fun and creative presentation ideas for Fall Kick-Off dishes?

Some fun and creative presentation ideas for Fall Kick-Off dishes include using mini pumpkins as serving bowls, arranging dishes on a rustic wooden tray, or adding a sprinkle of cinnamon on top for a festive touch.

5. Can you recommend any cooking tools or gadgets that would be helpful for Fall Kick-Off dishes?

Yes, some useful cooking tools and gadgets for Fall Kick-Off dishes include a spiralizer for making zucchini noodles, a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter for fall-themed treats, and a soup ladle with a built-in strainer for making soups and stews.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jayne
  • babywings76