• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Would You Make for a Party of 25+??

In summary, the hostess has 25+ people coming and already $500 in outside orders. The party is at 7pm, so the hostess does not want to do a main dish. The brownies or the tiramisu brownies could be the dessert and/or appetizer. The hostess would like for someone to mix the dip and the sprinkle. The dip could be with french bread and/or the marinade sauces over cream cheese with crackers.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I've got a GREAT show coming up!! Thursday I'm doing a show and I spoke with the hostess yesterday and she has 25+ people coming so far definitely and already $500 in outside orders!!! :D:D I'm sooo excited!! I'm really hoping for a BIG show!! Any suggestions for what to make? She originally wanted me to make the Tiramisu Brownies...but now were re thinking what to make with all these people coming. What do you think? Could I maybe do the brownies and maybe the jalepeno popper pizzas? The party is at 7pm...so I don't want to do a main dish...just a dessert and/or appetizer.

I would make the recipe you had planned. It's easy to cut those brownies small enough to give everyone a tasting. Or do the warm nutty caramel brownies or do the tiramisu brownies as a trifle instead. Just one though.

I'd add a dip. Any dip you like. Have her get veggies or crackers and do a dip with one of our seasonings (all purpose dill makes a great one). That will stretch the tasing out. Or you could do the Sprinkles dip (cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and Sprinkles) and serve it with pretzels.

Don't demo more than one recipe - with a crowd that big it would be too much (unless you do interactive and have stations).

I definitely wasn't planning to demo more than one recipe. I just thought maybe I should have one made a head of time. If I do the tiramisu brownies....what if there isn't enough for everyone?? This is why I thought it would be good to have two things...one ready when they got there?

So if I do the sprinkle...I have them...what do I mix them with? Both Fluff and Cream cheese?? I've never heard of this?? Please share!! TIA

Definitely a TRIFLE. Goes so far!

I agree! Just one recipe to demo.
Yes, tell the host you'll bring the seasoning for her dip and to prepare veggies.
Then, you're free to make your dessert for the demo.

Good Luck!

demo one and make the sprinkle dip in advance...

7 oz jar of marshmellow fluff
1 bar of softened cream cheeese

split in thirds after mixing and add 1 Tablespoon of sprinkles to each one.

Symara said:
demo one and make the sprinkle dip in advance...

7 oz jar of marshmellow fluff
1 bar of softened cream cheeese

split in thirds after mixing and add 1 Tablespoon of sprinkles to each one.

Was just going to post this - (that's an 8 oz bar of cream cheese, btw) you'd then put the dip in the tribowl. If you don't have the tribowl you can put it in 3 prep bowls. Either way, put them inside the medium dots (or whatever PC bowl/tray you have) and arrange the pretzels around it. If you don't have all 3 sprinkles then just do one or two flavors...

I color coded my sprinkles containers with colored toothpicks so that they would know which they were tasting. (red mark on cinnamon bottle/red toothpick, green mark on caramel bottle/green toothpick...)

you could do an apple crisp. i did this for a party of 22. it fixed up really fast:)

I always double the one recipe if there's more than 15. This way they're all getting a taste of the same recipe as opposed to two different ones. Then if the hostess wants to supply additional foods (dips etc) I offer up my spices but that's it. Usually the host will just buy double the ingredients for the one recipe and then will herself make something complimentary such as an appetizer to go with my demo dessert or vice versa.

If you've received your sample spring products you could have the dipping sauces made up with french bread and/or the marinade sauces over cream cheese with crackers.

1. Can you provide a recipe that is easy to make and can feed a large crowd?

Yes, our recipe for Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork is perfect for a party of 25 or more. It only requires a few ingredients and can be made in large batches in a slow cooker. Serve it with buns and coleslaw for a tasty and easy meal.

2. I have guests with dietary restrictions, do you have any options for them?

Absolutely! Our Zucchini Noodle Lasagna is a delicious and gluten-free option for those with dietary restrictions. It can easily be made in a large casserole dish to feed a party of 25 or more.

3. What would be a good appetizer to serve for a large group?

Our Mini Spinach and Artichoke Tarts are a perfect bite-sized appetizer for a party of 25 or more. They can be made ahead of time and easily reheated in the oven, making them a convenient option for a large gathering.

4. I want to make something that looks impressive but is actually simple to make. Any suggestions?

Our Chocolate Truffle Tart is the perfect dessert to impress your guests with minimal effort. It only requires a few ingredients and can be made ahead of time, leaving you stress-free and able to enjoy the party.

5. I need a dish that can be made ahead of time and easily transported. What do you recommend?

Our Mediterranean Pasta Salad is a delicious and easy dish that can be made ahead of time and transported in a large bowl or container. It's also a great option for those with dietary restrictions as it can be made gluten-free or vegetarian by simply swapping out a few ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Staci
  • julsradford
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg