• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Make for ****Tail Party Show?

In summary, popular ****tail party recipes include mini quiches, bruschetta, spinach and artichoke dip, shrimp cocktail, and deviled eggs. These recipes can be made ahead of time to save time and stress on the day of the event. Some gluten-free options for ****tail party food include grilled chicken skewers, vegetable crudités with hummus, stuffed mushrooms, and grilled shrimp with a citrus marinade. There are also many vegetarian and vegan options, such as roasted vegetable skewers, avocado toast, stuffed peppers, and vegan spinach and artichoke dip. To make the ****tail party food more visually appealing, you can use colorful ingredients, arrange them in an appealing way, and add garnishes such as
lacychef
So my host for Saturday is having a couples' PC party, mixed with a ****tail party. (I know that probably "beeped" me there, lol!)
What do you guys think we should serve? She wants appetizers.....I was thinking maybe some pinwheels & a spreadable dip--maybe the new Greek torta, but I haven't tried it yet. I love the fiesta cheese torta from a few seasons ago......any other suggestions? TIA!

Shrimp Ceviche cups would be good and classy too...

I haven't tried the new greek torta yet but that would be good. I've made the spicy shrimp ceviche cups before and they are so good. I actually made them half shrimp and half chicken. I've been wanting to make those again.

janetupnorth said:
Shrimp Ceviche cups would be good and classy too...

We were posting this at the same time! Great minds think a like.

I love the mini pesto pizzas!

The crostini with assorted toppings are good, too. There are some in the theme show archives on CC, and a couple in the Stoneware Inspirations book.

Any of the brie recipes would be good too

My vote is for the shrimp ceviche cups too!

I like the Pan-Asian Meatballs. Serve them with toothpicks

Thanks for all the ideas! I have not tried the shrimp cups yet....I'll go find that recipe.

They are so good Lacy!

Related to What to Make for ****Tail Party Show?

What are some popular ****tail party recipes?

Some popular ****tail party recipes include mini quiches, bruschetta, spinach and artichoke dip, shrimp cocktail, and deviled eggs.

Can I make the recipes ahead of time?

Yes, many ****tail party recipes can be made ahead of time and either stored in the refrigerator or frozen until the party. This can save time and stress on the day of the event.

What are some gluten-free options for ****tail party food?

Some gluten-free options for ****tail party food include grilled chicken skewers, vegetable crudités with hummus, stuffed mushrooms, and grilled shrimp with a citrus marinade.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan ****tail party recipes?

Yes, there are many vegetarian and vegan options for ****tail party food. Some ideas include roasted vegetable skewers, avocado toast, stuffed peppers, and vegan spinach and artichoke dip.

How can I make my ****tail party food look more visually appealing?

You can make your ****tail party food more visually appealing by using colorful ingredients, arranging them on platters or trays in an appealing way, and adding garnishes such as fresh herbs or citrus slices. You can also use decorative serving dishes and utensils to make the food look more visually appealing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies