• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taco Salad for a Mexican Theme Party - What Dip Should I Bring?

In summary, the ingredients for the taco salad include lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, ground beef or chicken, corn, black beans, avocado, and tortilla chips. You can also add other toppings like salsa, sour cream, and cilantro. To make the taco salad dressing, you will need mayonnaise, sour cream, taco seasoning, and lime juice. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until well combined. You can also adjust the seasoning and lime juice to suit your taste. Yes, you can make the taco salad ahead of time. However, it is best to keep the dressing separate from the rest of the ingredients until just before serving. This will prevent the salad from becoming soggy. A great dip to bring for the
amybee
I am going to a party tonite for a mexican theme. I am making a taco salad and bringing beer bread. Any suggestions for a dip for it?

Thanks,
Amy

Queso dip or chili cheese dip? Can of Cheddar Cheese Soup + Jar of Salsa = QuesoCan of Cheddar Cheese Soup + Can of Chili = Chili Cheese Dip:)

My mother-in-law makes the salsa/cheddar version on the side and serves it with jalapeno jelly. Really yummy!

chipolte rub with mayo/sour cream.. yum..

We like a 16 oz block of velvetta melted with a can of Ro tel (spelling?) with peppers. Made this last sunday but added browned pork sausage to it. Yummy!!

almondfarm said:
chipolte rub with mayo/sour cream.. yum..

I would do this recipe because it is still showing our products with the Chipotle Rub. I hope you have a great party!! Is this a Pampered Chef party or a friend get together?

Thanks everyone for your ideas. It was for an end of the school year party. I ended up using the chili lime rub with mayo/sour cream. It was delicious!

1. What are the ingredients for the taco salad?

The ingredients for the taco salad include lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, ground beef or chicken, corn, black beans, avocado, and tortilla chips. You can also add other toppings like salsa, sour cream, and cilantro.

2. How do I make the taco salad dressing?

To make the taco salad dressing, you will need mayonnaise, sour cream, taco seasoning, and lime juice. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until well combined. You can also adjust the seasoning and lime juice to suit your taste.

3. Can I make the taco salad ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the taco salad ahead of time. However, it is best to keep the dressing separate from the rest of the ingredients until just before serving. This will prevent the salad from becoming soggy.

4. What dip should I bring for the taco salad?

A great dip to bring for the taco salad is a homemade salsa. You can also bring a simple guacamole dip or a creamy ranch dressing. These dips pair well with the taco flavors and will add an extra kick to the salad.

5. Can I make a vegetarian version of the taco salad?

Yes, you can easily make a vegetarian version of the taco salad by omitting the ground beef or chicken. You can add more veggies like bell peppers, onions, and zucchini to make it more filling. You can also substitute the meat with tofu or black beans for a protein source.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • julsradford
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchefjaime