• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Make for Home & Garden Party?

In summary, for a Home & Garden Party, easy appetizers include bruschetta, spinach and artichoke dip, and fruit skewers. Crowd-pleasing main dishes include grilled chicken skewers, pulled pork sandwiches, and vegetable lasagna. Refreshing drinks to serve include sangria, lemonade, and iced tea. Tasty desserts to make include fruit tarts, brownies, and mini cheesecakes. Tips for creating a beautiful presentation for food include using colorful serving dishes, incorporating fresh flowers and herbs, and arranging food in an aesthetically pleasing way.
redsoxgirl
I swapped a party with a H&G woman and mine is Thursday (her's is Saturday).
I was planning on making the beer bread. Do any of our spiced make a good dip to go with that?

Any other suggestions on easy, snacky things to make?

The Southwest and Dill seasonings make excellent dip for beer bread. Combine 1 cup mayo, 1 cup sour cream and 2-3 Tablespoons seasoning, depending on how strong you want it. The Southwest will get a little stronger if you let it sit overnight in the fridge. The BBQ rub is also really good as a dip (same instructions).

I think I'll give the Dill a shot - thanks Ann :)

If you have the quick stir pitcher I would recommend the cran-razz fizz. People are always amazed you can do something other then lemonade or iced tea in there! And its so much nicer then regular soda if you ask me. There are variations if you dont like cran-razz.

Also, I would recommend baking a batch of cookies before everyone arrives. The aroma will fill your home, and you can cook on the large bar pan and everyone will be impressed with no burnt bottoms! That is my favorite.

Best Wishes!

Hi there! Swapping parties can be such a fun way to connect with other consultants and try out new recipes. I'm glad you'll be making the beer bread - it's always a crowd-pleaser! As for a dip to go with it, our Garlic & Herb Seasoning mixed with cream cheese or sour cream makes a delicious and easy dip. And for other snack ideas, our Veggie Pizza and Spinach Artichoke Dip are always a hit. Let me know if you need any more suggestions or tips for your party. Happy cooking!

Related to What to Make for Home & Garden Party?

What are some easy appetizers to make for a Home & Garden Party?

Some easy appetizers to make for a Home & Garden Party include bruschetta, spinach and artichoke dip, and fruit skewers. These can all be prepared ahead of time and are perfect for a casual gathering.

What are some crowd-pleasing main dishes for a Home & Garden Party?

Some crowd-pleasing main dishes for a Home & Garden Party include grilled chicken skewers, pulled pork sandwiches, and vegetable lasagna. These dishes can be easily scaled up to feed a larger group and can be prepared on a grill or in the oven.

What are some refreshing drinks to serve at a Home & Garden Party?

Some refreshing drinks to serve at a Home & Garden Party include sangria, lemonade, and iced tea. These drinks are perfect for a warm summer day and can be easily made in large batches to serve a crowd.

What are some tasty desserts to make for a Home & Garden Party?

Some tasty desserts to make for a Home & Garden Party include fruit tarts, brownies, and mini cheesecakes. These desserts can be made ahead of time and are easy to serve individually, making them perfect for a party setting.

What are some tips for creating a beautiful presentation for food at a Home & Garden Party?

Some tips for creating a beautiful presentation for food at a Home & Garden Party include using colorful serving dishes and platters, incorporating fresh flowers and herbs as garnishes, and arranging food in an aesthetically pleasing way. It's also important to have a mix of textures and heights for a visually appealing spread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amybee
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
Replies
Views
lisa717
  • donnathepamperedchef
  • Recipes and Tips