• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Making 3 Cheese Garden Pizza, Chopped Salad and Dolce De Leche

In summary, you can substitute the cheeses in the garden pizza recipe according to your preference. To make the chopped salad, simply mix together vegetables and a dressing of your choice. You can also make the pizza and salad ahead of time and store them in the fridge. Dolce De Leche is a sweet caramel sauce that can be found in the baking aisle of your local grocery store or made at home. Store-bought pizza dough can also be used for the garden pizza.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I'm making 3 Cheese Garden Pizza, Chopped Salad and Dolce de Leche Bites for my Grand Opening tomorrow. Can I make the phyllo cups the night before? Can I also mix the filling the night before and add it in the morning? My party is at 12. I'm also chopping and cutting what I can so I'm not running around like a crazy woman tomorrow. I'm not demonstrating just serving. I have a 2 year old and 1 month old. I need it to be as easy as possible!!

I haven't made the Dolce de Leche Bites, so I can't help (sorry!)....but I didn't want you to feel that people were reading your post and then ignoring you.

Good luck tomorrow! Have fun!!!

leggy

You should be able to pre-chop your veggies for the salad and the pizza. And yes, make the philo cups ahead of time, just store them in an airtight container. You should also be able to make the filling ahead of time too, just don't fill the cups until tomorrow morning.

1. Can I substitute the 3 cheeses in the garden pizza recipe?

Yes, you can definitely substitute the cheeses in the recipe according to your preference. Some popular options include mozzarella, cheddar, and parmesan.

2. How do I make the chopped salad?

To make the chopped salad, simply mix together your choice of vegetables, such as lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and bell peppers, with a dressing of your choice. You can also add in proteins like chicken or tofu for added flavor and nutrition.

3. Can I make the pizza and salad ahead of time?

Yes, you can make both the pizza and salad ahead of time and store them in the fridge until you are ready to serve. Just be sure to reheat the pizza before serving for the best taste.

4. What is Dolce De Leche and where can I find it?

Dolce De Leche is a sweet caramel sauce made from condensed milk. You can often find it in the baking aisle of your local grocery store, or you can make your own by cooking condensed milk in a slow cooker or on the stovetop.

5. Can I use store-bought pizza dough for the garden pizza?

Yes, you can use store-bought pizza dough for the garden pizza if you don't have time to make your own. Just make sure to follow the package instructions for baking the dough before adding on the toppings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • dancedivine
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • esavvymom