• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Show With 20-25 Ppl, What to Make?

In summary, some easy and crowd-pleasing recipes for a cooking show with 20-25 people include slow cooker pulled pork sandwiches, mini quiches, chicken and vegetable skewers, and loaded baked potato dip. It is recommended to make recipes ahead of time to save time during the show. To accommodate dietary restrictions, offer a variety of options and label dishes with their ingredients. For kitchen tools and equipment, have a variety and multiple sets for guests to use. To make the show interactive, involve guests in the cooking process and consider incorporating games or challenges.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I need some ideas for what to make tomorrow night at a party I have. The host said she has a head count for 20...but just in case I want to be prepared for 25 or so. Any ideas??

Did you and the host already decide on a recipe?

If not, tuxedo brownie cups are easy...just bake them off beforehand and finish them at the demo

Or make a trifle (and have a second one already made)

Apple Berry Salsa

Touchdown Taco Dip

All of these should feed quite a bit of people!

I love doing the Sizzling Coconut Shrimp Cakes for large groups - they go far!

Make a double batch of the touchdown Taco Dip in you medium bar pan. Made it for a cluster meeting once and it was a hige hit!

I vote for the trifle! Its fasy, easy, and you can serve a bunch with it!

I did a trifle, soup and the chicken Bistro braid for a group of 21 ladies and fed everyone.

Hot Pizza Dip is easy and can be doubled in the DDB.

Anne! you changed your avatar - love your new hairstyle! Ummm, not that the other one wasn't nice.....but new hair is always fun! :D

Related to Cooking Show With 20-25 Ppl, What to Make?

1. What are some easy and crowd-pleasing recipes to make for a cooking show with 20-25 people?

Some easy and crowd-pleasing recipes that are perfect for a cooking show with 20-25 people include slow cooker pulled pork sandwiches, mini quiches, chicken and vegetable skewers, and loaded baked potato dip.

2. Can I make recipes ahead of time for a cooking show with a large group?

Yes, it is recommended to make recipes ahead of time for a cooking show with a large group. This will help save time and allow you to focus on demonstrating the recipes during the show. Some recipes that can be made ahead of time include dips, sauces, and marinades.

3. How can I accommodate dietary restrictions for a cooking show with 20-25 people?

To accommodate dietary restrictions, it is best to offer a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs. This can include vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. It is also helpful to label each dish with its ingredients to make it easier for guests to choose dishes that suit their dietary needs.

4. What types of kitchen tools and equipment will I need for a cooking show with 20-25 people?

For a cooking show with 20-25 people, it is recommended to have a variety of kitchen tools and equipment such as cutting boards, knives, mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, and various cooking utensils. It is also helpful to have multiple sets of each item to make it easier for guests to participate in the cooking process.

5. How can I make the cooking show interactive and engaging for a large group?

To make the cooking show interactive and engaging for a large group, it is important to involve the guests in the cooking process. This can include assigning tasks to different guests, having them participate in demonstrations, and encouraging them to ask questions and share their own cooking tips and experiences. You can also consider incorporating fun games or challenges related to cooking into the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • jmyrscgh
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • ltricarico