• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Show Possibility While Visiting Out of State Friend

In summary, Rae suggests bringing a pizza stone and chopper, as well as a simple recipe like Hot Pizza Dip. She is leaving soon for a trip to New York, and recommends sending a hostess gift early.
freddydress
Gold Member
I will be flying to New York next week to visit a friend for a few days. I would like to be prepared to do a cooking show for her if she asks for one. Any suggestions of what products I might take with me and also recipe ideas "just in case"?

Does she have any products? If you don't have to pack things, it will make your life easier. (I'm thinking specifically of knives or things that might confuse security screeners at the airport.)Otherwise, I'd try to take small versions of things: small saute pan, small piece of stoneware, etc. Recipe-wise, something simple like Hot Pizza Dip would be good. Then you're more likely to be able to use things that are already in her pantry.Do any Cheffers live near your friend who would be willing to lend you a few tools?

chefann said:
Does she have any products? If you don't have to pack things, it will make your life easier. (I'm thinking specifically of knives or things that might confuse security screeners at the airport.)

Otherwise, I'd try to take small versions of things: small saute pan, small piece of stoneware, etc. Recipe-wise, something simple like Hot Pizza Dip would be good. Then you're more likely to be able to use things that are already in her pantry.

Do any Cheffers live near your friend who would be willing to lend you a few tools?

Why not send her an early hostess gift (pizza stone or chopper)? How soon are you going?

Leaving soonI will be flying out Monday morning with also a show between now and then so I don't have a lot of time. I would appreciate any creative, pull-out-the-hat ideas. Thanks

I like the pizza dip. You don't need many tools and you can show them that you can do it without Pampered Chef tools, it's just not as great as if you DID have Pampered Chef tools! I'm doing a show for my sis in K-Zoo in a few weeks! I'm excited to travel, but I know bookings will be a bummer. Though maybe it would be a good excuse to go visit my sis...I could go up there once a month...maybe I need to recruit someone to do all those shows! Then I could get my future directorness back!

Thanks so much for your suggestions.

Rae does catalog walk throughs. If you did something like that with just a few tools to show people you should be fine. I second the idea of asking what your friend has for tools. You can even do recipe searches on CC based on the tools used.

Related to Cooking Show Possibility While Visiting Out of State Friend

1. Can I host a cooking show while visiting my friend out of state?

Yes, you can definitely host a cooking show while visiting your friend out of state. Our consultants are always happy to travel and bring the Pampered Chef experience to different locations.

2. How do I schedule a cooking show while I am out of state?

To schedule a cooking show while you are out of state, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and discuss your plans. They will be able to assist you in coordinating a show with a consultant in the area you will be visiting.

3. Will there be any additional fees for hosting a cooking show out of state?

There may be additional fees for hosting a cooking show out of state, such as travel expenses for the consultant. It is best to discuss this with your consultant beforehand to ensure there are no surprises.

4. Can I host a cooking show at my friend's house while I am visiting?

Yes, you can definitely host a cooking show at your friend's house while you are visiting. Just make sure to discuss this with your friend and the consultant beforehand to ensure it is a convenient and suitable location.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I host a cooking show while out of state?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards if you host a cooking show while out of state. As long as the show meets the minimum sales requirements, you will be eligible for host rewards and discounts on Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KayteTUrner
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner
  • PCwannabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • pcjackie