• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Cooking Show: Free Demo and Bridal Ideas!

In summary, this girl is doing a cooking show on Sunday and she is hoping to demo a few areas of Pampered Chef. She is also newly engaged and is hoping to show off Pampered Chef through a bridal show.
JessBarszcz
Hi All!

I'm doing a show on Sunday for a girl I met at a Craft Fair. It's a FREE cooking show that she won and I am hoping to demo a few areas of Pampered Chef, I want to use my quikstir pitcher and of course the skillet for a cake, I'm wondering if tools and tasters would be ok. Then I could demo the pantry items along with some other great tools we have.

This girl is also newly engaged so I'm hoping to show her all the wonderful stuff Pampered Chef would have to offer her through a bridal show =)

All ideas are welcome and appreciated!!!

:love:

Keep it simple!! If you do a skillet cake, I wouldn't do anything else. Have the host provide other things and maybe you could use PC serving items to display them in.

Yes, keep it simple. If you are paying for the food, don't spend too much. Demoing something that involves cookware is a great idea especially if you want to plant seeds of her doing a registry/shower. Do you have a DCB? You could do chicken in that and cut it up and let them try it with the different sauces. (So you can show off the cutlery & cutting boards--great for her registry, too) If you have SA or Bamboo pieces, it's a great way to go into talking about all our entertaining/serving pieces.So just a couple chicken breasts and bring the sauces and a cake mix for a skillet cake. You could ask her to maybe provide toppings for the cake if you feel like it might be too much $ for you.Anyway, that's just one idea of a way you could do it. But there's lots more ways, too. Another possibility: You could do an interactive show and do something like the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder (that's pretty inexpensive) and you could do Garlic Biscuit Bites (to show off cookware).

babywings76 said:
Yes, keep it simple. If you are paying for the food, don't spend too much.
You could do an interactive show and do something like the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder (that's pretty inexpensive) and you could do Garlic Biscuit Bites (to show off cookware).

This is basically what I'm doing this month, although I'm just using a good bakery loaf of Italian bread. Just bought ingredients for the LBPC and bread yesterday for a show (same thing, gal "won" a free show at a craft bazaar). It cost $15.05. With the bread, I take a prep bowl, measure 1/4 cup oil in the mini easy read, pour into prep bowl, press a clove of garlic, add a tablespoon of the Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper oil dipping mix then brush it on the bread with the silicone basting brush. Put it on the large bar pan, cook 10-12 minutes in the oven at 350. It is fabulous with the soup and in the three shows I've had so far this month I have sold at least one of each of these products at each show. It's quick, easy, cheap and demos great products. If you want, add a bag salad in the large bamboo bowl. Serve with the three way bamboo tongs.

I've been doing the Garlic Biscuit Bites and LBPC as well - show off the cookware AND the DCB! My other choice for hosts this month is the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake and Sweet Cinnamon Bites (same concept!!) - the CCCB is super cheap to make as well!!

I've done the LBPC with our Beer Bread and made it in the loaf pan. Since that's the guest special they can get when they order their DCB and have spent over $60. The chowder AND the bread were gone in no time!

1. What is a Pampered Chef Cooking Show?

A Pampered Chef Cooking Show is a free in-home demonstration where a Pampered Chef consultant showcases the company's kitchen tools and shares cooking tips and recipes.

2. How long does a Pampered Chef Cooking Show last?

The length of a Pampered Chef Cooking Show can vary, but it typically lasts around 2 hours. This includes time for the demonstration, recipe tasting, and ordering products.

3. Is there a cost to host a Pampered Chef Cooking Show?

No, there is no cost to host a Pampered Chef Cooking Show. The host simply provides the location and invites friends and family to attend.

4. What are some benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef Cooking Show?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show. You also have the opportunity to learn new cooking techniques and recipes, and have a fun night with friends and family.

5. Can I have a Pampered Chef Cooking Show for a bridal shower?

Yes, a Pampered Chef Cooking Show is a great idea for a bridal shower. The consultant can focus on demonstrating kitchen tools and recipes that are perfect for a newlywed couple, and the guests can purchase items from the bride's registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMJ
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Gale
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies