• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Playdate with Kids: Pampered Chef Show Ideas for Busy Moms

In summary, the mom is planning to demo a recipe from the new season of the Pampered Chef show, but she will only have a captive audience of children for about 10 minutes. She is also planning to make a brunch dish. The youngest children are old enough to help, and she offers the opportunity to become a PC consultant.
Dayna
A mom in my son's playgroup wants a Pampered Chef show but there will be kids. We decided that I wouldn't demo the recipe. (since ideally I'll ony have a captive audience for about 10 minutes) Its a morning show and I wanted to make something from the new season but I will be taking it over and have know idea what to make.

the chocolate strawberry velvet cake (or whatever it's called -lol) is yummy, and quick to make.
or the watermelon-peach salsa.

Quiche Lorraine Tartlets would be good as a brunch idea. I would make them there before the party starts though, they are better warm. Also good for little hands.

Ham and cheese brunch squares would be good too for little hands.

i did something like this yesterday around 10:30 am. There ended up being only 3 kids and they were so good. I did the chicken jerk Nachos demo and it went really well. The host had sandwiches for the little kids and we used the sandwich cutter to make them all cute.

How young are the children? Are they old enought to "help"?

No they are more or less 4 and under. I was going to do it kind of like an open house. And go over some of the newest products and the benfeits for hosting a show. I am still going over what items I used to make the dish.

Don't forget to offer them the opportunity to become a PC consultant (if you haven't already). Heck, ask again even!! With little ones, they might see how easy and well it fits into their lives!

I second the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares. I've done them for 2 shows and they were a big hit - especially with the kids who were there! I would wait to top it with the tomatoes until after you get to the host's house, so you can heat it up just a bit when you arrive (unless you plan to rip it right out of the oven and take it with you!). Good luck and let us know how it goes!

1. How can I involve my kids in a Pampered Chef show?

There are several ways to involve your kids in a Pampered Chef show. You can have them help with setting up the display or handing out catalogs to guests. You can also have them assist with simple tasks during the show, such as mixing ingredients or passing out samples.

2. What are some fun activities to keep kids entertained during a Pampered Chef show?

Some fun activities to keep kids entertained during a Pampered Chef show include coloring pages or activity sheets related to cooking or kitchen tools, having a mini cooking competition between the kids using Pampered Chef products, or setting up a photo booth with fun props.

3. How can I make a Pampered Chef show enjoyable for both kids and adults?

One way to make a Pampered Chef show enjoyable for both kids and adults is to incorporate interactive elements, such as games or challenges, that everyone can participate in. You can also have kid-friendly snacks and beverages available, and make sure to have a variety of products on display that appeal to both kids and adults.

4. Are there any specific products or recipes that are popular with kids?

Yes, there are several products and recipes that are popular with kids at Pampered Chef shows. Some popular products include the Kids' Cookie Baking Set and the Veggie Spiralizer, while popular recipes include homemade pizza, smoothies, and fruit kebabs.

5. How can I host a successful Pampered Chef show with kids in attendance?

To host a successful Pampered Chef show with kids in attendance, it's important to plan ahead and have a clear schedule for the event. Make sure to have plenty of activities and snacks available to keep the kids entertained, and involve them in the show as much as possible. It's also helpful to have an extra set of hands, such as a friend or family member, to help with any tasks or to watch the kids while you present products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JessBarszcz
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • Michele Watson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jana Hance