• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brunch and Browsing: A Pampered Chef Show for Busy Moms?

In summary, Debbie wants to invite all the moms to her house for a show while the kids are at pre school. She was thinking of a brunch type show.
D_Patel
Ok my daughter goes to pre school , i was thinking of inviting all the moms to my house for a show , while the kids were at pre school . I was thinking of a brunch type show. They are at school for 8:45 to 11:15. What time should i start the show ?

I have yet to mention to any of the moms i do PC, so this would be a good way to let them all know !

Give me some ideas !!!!

First of all, how far do you live from the preschool?? Are you on a friendly basis with them all? I would think that this is a short time of space for you to take kids to school and then get back to do party and then pick up kids on time. See if you can inlist one of the moms to help you with your kids and then make it an express show.

Brunch is great!I rhink that's a great idea. Some moms I know would love to have brunch with other women who are stay at home moms and get to look at some useful kitchen products to add to their collection.

I think you can do a short demo and a short show in about an hour to an hour and 15 minutes. Have your recipe baking when everyone comes in at about 9:15 - 10:15-30. Have some OJ and coffee. Some may have to leave early, some will stay until it's time to pick up the kids. It's easier when it's in your own home. You can come back and pick up the mess after you get your kids. Or you can always have a friend pick up your kids for you as someone suggested but I am assuming most moms will be leaving to get their kids.

Demo some of the products for your guests. Not necessarily on the recipe you are baking but to show how they work. Have the recipe written down for everyone to have. And then have the catalogs passed out, pens, order forms and be ready to take orders while everyone eats.

Set up a table in your home to showcase the products that you normally don't take to shows. Cookware, stoneware, SA piecees, etc.

Hope it works out.
Debbie :D

Danielle,

I think that's a wonderful idea. If I may suggest, why don't you pre-make a couple of recipes the day before, like some type of muffin using the Stoneware Muffin Pan and the Fluffy Peanut Butter Dip with fruit for dipping. (the Fluffy Peanut Butter Dip is in the kid's Let's Eat cookbook) Then instead of doing an actual demo you could show the moms all of the wonderful kid friendly tools that PC has to offer. Such as the Cut-n-Seal for "spaceship" sandwiches, All Purpose Spreaders, the Cookie Making Set, Quick Stir Pitch for making Kool-Aid and juice, Egg Slicer Plus for strawberries and bananas, My Safe Cutter etc...They could munch on the treats and have a cup of coffee while you show them the tools. Hope that helps! Jaymi

good ideas !!! Yeah i live in a really small town, the school is less than a mile away , so it shouldnt be a problem ! We moved after the school year began so i really dont know to many of the moms. They all seem really nice so i bet they would all like to come while the kids are at school !! Iam going to do it , why not... worst case no one comes right ! LOL ! Hey it is worth a shot !

Another idea would be to have a second show about a month later for Mommy and Me - right after pre school! Show the kids how to make easy snacks when Mommy puts out the food and PC products.

1. Is it safe to use Pampered Chef products in the microwave?

Yes, all of our products are microwave safe. However, it is important to follow the specific guidelines for each product and to never use metal or aluminum in the microwave.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products on an induction cooktop?

Yes, our products are compatible with all types of cooktops, including induction. Just make sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions for your specific cooktop.

3. Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Yes, most of our products are dishwasher safe. However, it is always recommended to hand wash your Pampered Chef products to ensure they last longer and maintain their quality.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products in the oven?

Yes, our products are oven safe. Just make sure to follow the temperature guidelines for each product and avoid using any products with plastic or silicone handles in the oven.

5. How do I know if a Pampered Chef product is BPA-free?

All of our products are BPA-free, as we prioritize the safety of our customers. You can also find this information on the product packaging or on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• D_Patel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedGinger
Replies
Views
chefkugler
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton